Old vid...

Last edited by BarcaKizz on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Jonathan Dos Santos : Mr. Persistent Empty Re: Jonathan Dos Santos : Mr. Persistent

Post by free_cat Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Jonathan Dos Santos 1.80? I'm pretty sure he is around 1.75 at most.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Jonathan Dos Santos : Mr. Persistent Empty Re: Jonathan Dos Santos : Mr. Persistent

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:52 pm

free_cat wrote:Jonathan Dos Santos 1.80? I'm pretty sure he is around 1.75 at most.

Corrected... 1.72m. Doing too many at once lol.

So do you think after hanging around for so long JDS will finally leave? Will that have been a bit of a failure considering he just rejected Olympic Gold to make it at Barca?

Feel sorry for him, but don't see him getting time.

Would you recommend he leaves?
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:24 pm

I recommend a loan but I believe he has high potential..
though I might be biased :p
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Too old to not be playing more often. His lawyer said that he still thinks he can make the squad, but I think its obvious he cant...Needs to go to a team where he can start and get experience. Its up to Barca if its a loan or not.

Must be really discouraging that you deny the Olympic team for a shot to make the team, and rumours start about your transfer.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:57 pm

There are rummors he is going to Sevila.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Unfortunately, Song's signing blocks completely his path. Also, he hasn't been able to make the transition to the first team very well so far (not that he has many chances, but he won't have them anyway cause there are 6 midfielders in front of him). So I think Barça should sell him with a buy back clause maybe.

What's Dos Santos market price? I suppose around 5-6 milion would be ok. Fontas would be in a similar position. I wouldn't mind selling them for around that amount, and Afellay for around 10 milion.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:40 pm

He will eventually go this summer as really, we are wasting talent because of the amount of depth and skill others have. He should go on a loan or on a permanent that has a buy out clause. He just isn't physical enough and his height disadvantages him as well to handle the DM role. Fontas could imo though JDS no. Needs to go if he wants to play regular football. I have loved his patience and his pesistence though its obvious, his time has come.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:12 am

I admire his effort but the kid was just not good enough.
Hopefully he revives (or kickstarts) his career somewhere else
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:43 pm

I don't get to watch FCB as much as i would but i heard that he was good las year . Then everyone agree he is not good enough ? . he can't be a DM, he is a CM but i'd rather sell him than keep another Bojan. He's already 22 . 2 bad
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:22 am

Caparros: "We also wanted to Jonathan dos Santos, but he wants to stay at the club"

Mallorca coach Joaquin Caparros said that besides Fontàs also wanted to incorporate Jonathan dos Santos.

"Fontàs gives us more depth to our team. Can play both midfield and midfield," said Joaquin Caparros.

He also talked about another first team player of FC Barcelona, ​​Jonathan dos Santos, who admitted his interest: "I wanted to Dos Santos before but now his brother Giovanni dos Santos acts as an intermediary, but he wants to stay at Barca."

[Sport]
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:02 am

Dedication :bow: JDS :bow:
However he probably won't get any game time at all. Maybe training is the best way to improve as a player though getting the match minutes is also important to growing as a player. He will eventually have to leave if he wants to continue his success as a football player.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:13 am

Jona needs to gtfo.

If Afellay couldn't cut it with us, Jona never will. Jona is a solid player with good potential but the standard at Barca is something he won't reach.

If he cares about growing as a player he needs to leave the hen house
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:11 am

Yep, at least Ibrahim went quietly...Perhaps he can be enticed with some fetching hookers in Mallorca?
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:51 am

Wow. Ragging on the dude for trying to make his dreams come true, succeeding at Barca.

Classy gentlemen.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:58 am

Ibi wanting to stay despite coming off a serious knee injury last season and he's panned yet JDS insists on staying when the club has been pushing him out and he's lauded for it...That's far from logical

Like Tito already pointed out and Fontas finally heeded, this is not a social club for the players
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:22 pm

Who cares if its logical? It doesnt hurt us or the club that he tries to make something of himself here.

I dont get this "social club" nonesense. How does it hurt us in any way they stick around trying to make it.

And if its that bad, buy out their contracts.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:41 pm

he only hurts himself.
He can stay all he wants but if he really wants to achieve anything Barca is obviously not the way to go
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Well, as long as you've left logic at the door....although that tends to make discussions pretty pointless
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:49 pm

is this pointed at me?
can you elaborate?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Nah, to Franchise...and anyone else who was kicking Ibi to the curb for trying to win a place in the squad this summer yet hypocritical when it comes to a player like JDS who has done nothing of note and refusing to go out on loan
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:11 pm

What are you on about? Nobody is kicking anyone to the curb.

The same thing has been suggested for Jonathan as Ibi. Most/probably all of us say its better for him to go on loan. The fact is he has chosen to stay, so its his decision. He can do what he wants. No problem defending that decision Franchise did because it really doesnt hurt us.

As for Ibi... he also made his own decision... He chose to go. Actually, if I correctly remember there were way more advocates of him staying. In fact I would say the majority preferred him staying over other players.

Both players had options... they chose different paths and we don't have a problem with it.

So no idea what you're talking about saying its hypocrisy etc...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:04 pm

FCBarça wrote:Well, as long as you've left logic at the door....although that tends to make discussions pretty pointless

Way to ignore the point.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Who was on kickign Ibi out? What are you talking about? I was one of t few who was saying he shouldnt of gone anywhere.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Of course it hurts us, a player who's merely occupying space on the bench but not getting playing time isn't helping the club or the player...More reason, again, that I mentioned Tito pointing out this wasn't a social club - even Fontas cited that as a reason why he finally agreed to move...Even Muniesa was going to move to Holland before the injury

And, indeed, Afellay was being panned for refusing to leave when deemed surplus yet at least he had played well when given chances and was coming off a serious knee injury...His persistence is far more understandable than JDS' and, in the end, he moved on with a loan without a problem

The Franchise wrote:
FCBarça wrote:Well, as long as you've left logic at the door....although that tends to make discussions pretty pointless

Way to ignore the point.

When you concede that logic doesn't enter into it, how isn't that the point

FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next