Zealous
free_cat
BarcaKizz
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mini Clasico: RM Castilla v Barca B Empty Mini Clasico: RM Castilla v Barca B

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 am

Hey guys... The Mini Clasico is this weekend. I'll definitely be tuning in for the game which will take place in Madrid on Saturday night.

Here is a preview I have written for B/R. I think I did a pretty comprehensive job Very Happy.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1309456-the-mini-clasico-real-madrid-castilla-vs-barcelona-b-preview

Any thoughts on the game? Who's going to watch it? Hopefully we can get a few talking on the game.

Cheers. Kizz
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Mini Clasico: RM Castilla v Barca B Empty Re: Mini Clasico: RM Castilla v Barca B

Post by free_cat Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:50 am

I'm watching.
We'll spank their ass IMO. We are very superior after they let go some of their best players.
We need to adjust our defence.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mini Clasico: RM Castilla v Barca B Empty Re: Mini Clasico: RM Castilla v Barca B

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:35 am

free_cat wrote:I'm watching.
We'll spank their ass IMO. We are very superior after they let go some of their best players.

You read my article Free? Of all people I'd love you to read it and give me your thoughts.

Do you think there is anything specific we should change in defence?

And who would be your preferred front three (in general, not just this game)? Because I know you'll say Deulo and Dongou, but who is no.3? You don't like Kiko or Lobato... the new boy Angel? Or one of our acquisitions Alberto or Araujo?
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:42 am

BarcaKizz wrote:

You read my article Free? Of all people I'd love you to read it and give me your thoughts.

And who would be your preferred front three (in general, not just this game)? Because I know you'll say Deulo and Dongou, but who is no.3? You don't like Kiko or Lobato... the new boy Angel? Or one of our acquisitions Alberto or Araujo?

Yes, I read it. I read all your articles.
You cover everything very well. I don't know that guy you mention as an impact sub for Madrid and I can't comment much on Barça's B this season because I have not been able to watch a single game (I've been on holidays and training all the time).

I can only comment on player we already had, and from them (Kiko, Lobato and Miguel Angel), IMO Miguel Angel should be the third man up top if Tello is with the 1st team (he will be all season long I think).

In defence, I don't know how good are the new signings, but I don't like Sergi Gomez one bit. He is very, very slow and not very talented with the ball. He has what Bartra lacks though: balls.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:05 am

free_cat wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:

Yes, I read it. I read all your articles.
You cover everything very well. I don't know that guy you mention as an impact sub for Madrid and I can't comment much on Barça's B this season because I have not been able to watch a single game (I've been on holidays and training all the time).

I can only comment on player we already had, and from them (Kiko, Lobato and Miguel Angel), IMO Miguel Angel should be the third man up top if Tello is with the 1st team (he will be all season long I think).

In defence, I don't know how good are the new signings, but I don't like Sergi Gomez one bit. He is very, very slow and not very talented with the ball. He has what Bartra lacks though: balls.

Thanks mate, means a lot.

The little I've seen of Angel I like. I definitely don't like Lobato. I'm hoping one of the new signings is impressive though. I have hopes for Araujo, he's done OK.

On Gomez, for some reason he always looks decent playing with the first team but then when I see him for Barca B he's making mistakes left, right and centre and lumbering around hopelessly. I don't know why. I originally thought he was decent, but maybe its just that the first team makes him look that way.

We sold Ayala... so doesn't that make Ie (injured) our only other option at CB? I guess Mr. Ilie "I can play anywhere but I'm not very good" Sanchez could, but that hardly inspires confidence. Are we gonna buy another CB or something?? Use Bagnack?
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:03 pm

We adequately replaced pretty much all of them lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:20 pm

Yes, you replaced them with more players that are bound to player for Getafes Castillas sooner or later.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:46 pm

I will definitely tune in if I'm home at that time.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Barcelona B played twice against Real Madrid B on Week #2 (2nd div) #fcblive Results (2 Wins): 0-4 in 1984 and 4-0 in 1985 #barcab

Barca B's record against Real Madrid B in the Spanish 2nd Division: 8W, 6D,14L {Goals: 42-45}
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 pm

Lomban is absolutely awful.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Laughing

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Deulofeu freekicks :bow:

Still in a good position to make a comeback, 2-1 so far.

Maybe Araujo or Ca can make an impact off the bench.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Comedy defending on both side Laughing :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Great, 3-1, the player who plays the final ball is clearly offside when he receives the pass, what a joke.

Someone handed the ref a check at halftime it seems rofl

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:12 pm

You're seriously deluded if you think anyone would pay the ref to win a B-team game Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Albiceleste wrote:Great, 3-1, the player who plays the final ball is clearly offside when he receives the pass, what a joke.

Someone handed the ref a check at halftime it seems rofl

Not only that, Jese was offside as well rofl

The weird thing is that the lineman lifted the flag but the ref told them to play on scratch

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Laughing
Deleufeu is ineffective, full stop. Rafinha is your best player. I don't want to comment about your defence, not worth it eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Really? I have not been watching the game whole heartly, but from what I have seen and from what the commentators on canal+ said, Deulofeu was our best player. And much better than Jese, who you though deserved a :bow: for some reason.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Deulofeu, it seems he isint La Masias best player after all. Hardly did anything notable during the game, except some solid passes.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:04 pm

??? you didnt watch the game, right?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:05 pm

harhar11 wrote:Really? I have not been watching the game whole heartly, but from what I have seen and from what the commentators on canal+ said, Deulofeu was our best player. And much better than Jese, who you though deserved a :bow: for some reason.
Well, I watched the full game. Commentators? I don't give a damn about most of them. Jese was underwhelming, indeed. Denis and Alex excelled on our side. Also, Juanfran was goat on the right. Casado is usually our weak link in defence but tonight he did an Arbeloa over Deleufeu eco smile
Rafinha was your best player.

Last edited by Babun on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Nameless wrote:Deulofeu, it seems he isint La Masias best player after all. Hardly did anything notable during the game, except some solid passes.

You come to this conclusion based on one game? Mini Clasico: RM Castilla v Barca B 1050
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Rafinha is the one you guys should look after. A true champ :bow:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Congrads to castilla for the win.

However I'm looking at the long term; I think our defense is obviously horrible for anyone to see, taking away montoya, batra, muniesa has clearly left them hopeless.

I still think our players are still superior in terms of maturity in their play and potential for first team football. They basically set back and countered with pace and our defense made them look more impressive than they actually are. Jese is a good player but apart from that, i doubt any of them can make it to real's 1st team.

Sergi roberto showed his maturity and quality. Grimaldo at that age is just wonderful. Rafinha is hard worker and can go past players too. GD7 needs to improve his game, he gets frustrated too easily- no one likes a cry baby. Balliu looked okay.

Grimaldo, rafinha, s. roberto are on the right track.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Hete BLKSM wrote:
Nameless wrote:Deulofeu, it seems he isint La Masias best player after all. Hardly did anything notable during the game, except some solid passes.

You come to this conclusion based on one game? Mini Clasico: RM Castilla v Barca B 1050

I have watched much much more than one game and Rafinhia is better.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next