Great Leader Sprucenuce
vivabarca38
Le Samourai
Soul
Kick
23 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cesar Azpilicueta - yes I spelt that right - Page 7 Empty Re: Cesar Azpilicueta - yes I spelt that right

Post by Shed Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:30 am

Again, that's not the debate. Stop deflecting (believe me, it's working more against you than for you). Yes, I too would have been only too happily silent about Wellshite going unpunished for it if it meant Dave were to as well in the next matchday, but the question is that if you thought, just 2 weeks ago, that the former's was a sending-off, why are you so unwilling to accept that the latter's was as well.

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Cesar Azpilicueta - yes I spelt that right - Page 7 Empty Re: Cesar Azpilicueta - yes I spelt that right

Post by Kick Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:34 am

I never said it was a sending off, that comment was a joke Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:42 am

Allow me, then, to again refresh your memory; this time with your own comments on the matter from a fortnight ago:

I said, as we were discussing Sanchez punching Ivanovic a day or 2 after the game:

Shed wrote:Actually, come to think of it, Sanchez's little fit on Ivanovic was violent conduct and should have been a sending-off too. So that's 4.

Adding, of course, Alexis to the already discussed and agreed-upon Koscielny, Chambers and Welbeck. To which you responded:

Kick wrote:Very true.

So you agreed with it then...but not now?
Anything else you'd like to throw at the wall to see if it sticks?
-
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:45 am

That's all you've got?

Myself agreeing to a comment about Sanchez?

Ok Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:46 am

Agreeing to a comment about 4 sendings-off, one of which Welbeck was.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:49 am

Laughing

I am too busy for this today.

All I am saying is it isn't a cold hard red card, it is, at least, debatable.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:53 am

Cesar Azpilicueta - yes I spelt that right - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_msarlqRaGd1qg6h6s

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:02 am

Cesar Azpilicueta named the best defender in the Premier League by Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher on Monday Night Football:
Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher named Chelsea's ‘near to perfect’ Cesar Azpilicueta as the best defender in the Premier League on Monday Night Football this evening
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9548857/gary-neville-and-jamie-carragher-name-cesar-azpilicueta-as-top-defender-on-monday-night-football

“I’d say, for consistency of performances, it would be one of the Chelsea lads – and I’d probably say Azpilicueta,” said Neville.

“For technical defending, not making a mistake, not being in the wrong position, not getting caught out… I don’t see him making a mistake. And I have to say the Chelsea defenders aren’t far behind him; Gary Cahill, John Terry and Branislav Ivanovic.”

“But Azpilicueta, when I watch him, he’s as near to perfect as possible when it comes to defending; he’s immaculate.”

“I totally agree,” said Carragher. “I think those Chelsea players, all of them, they defend properly.

“We see that in terms of the number of goals they’ve conceded, the clean sheets they keep.

“Azpilicueta is an out-and-out defender. You very rarely see anybody get the better of him. He’d be my number one.”
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:20 am

:bow:

It's the truth.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Azpilicueta defends under fire Chelsea trio Mourinho, Fàbregas and Costa:
Blues fullback Cesar Azplicueta has moved to defend Chelsea in the face of a growing club versus country row involving José Mourinho and the club's other Spanish players
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/411094/Azpilicueta-Chelsea-Mourinho-Fabregas-Costa

"No [Mourinho didn't pressure him to shirk international duty]. He knows that I'm always thrilled to come play for Spain."

"When the squad is announced I'm overjoyed and when I'm with Chelsea I give my all."

"I don't know anything [about Fabregas or Costa] and I'm speaking for myself."

"What I see is that they've always shown the utmost commitment whenever they've been here."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Diego Costa is a complete player and Jose Mourinho is one of the best, claims Cesar Azpilicueta after Chelsea's fine start:
Chelsea full-back Cesar Azpilicueta has praised the impact of fellow Spaniards Diego Costa and Cesc Fàbregas who have made an instant impact at Stamford Bridge, as well as ‘one of the best’ José Mourinho
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2844102/Diego-Costa-complete-player-Jose-Mourinho-one-best-claims-Cesar-Azpilicueta-Chelsea-s-fine-start.html

"I knew they were good additions to the team. They're getting very good goals and assists and making the team play better."

"Costa is a strong player. He holds the ball, he can shoot with the right foot and the left foot. I think he is a complete player who can make the difference at any moment. You cannot give him any space."

"[Mourinho] has changed everything, I think."

"The first year was difficult, but now we have the stability he brings. He's one of the best, and I think both as a club and as a team we are improving."

"I think we go step by step, though, game by game. It's a long way until May."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:10 pm

Still my favourite title Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:00 pm

My idea :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:05 am

Pls, it was before your time.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:05 am

The thread title is brilliant Laughing
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:06 am

This thread was made months after I signed up you pos :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:53 am

No posts on the first page :coffee:

Thread created by me :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:54 am

I was already well in charge of this joint when that thread was created :coffee:

Only reason I didn't feature early on is because it was created at 5 in the morning my time ffs :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:35 am

So it didn't have imput from you.

Ok, good to know :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:43 am

Not the thread itself, but I seem to recall emailing you the title the night before in the event his arrival was confirmed whilst I slept :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:30 am

rofl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:36 am

Don't make me hunt the correspondence down and post the screenshot on here, Mars Clubber
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:55 am

Do it Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:58 am

3 in the morning here ffs.

Will do it tomorrow :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:00 am

Ok, I'll wait.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:02 am

You do that smoking
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next