Mr Nick09
Kuru
the xcx
halamadrid2
Onyx
50 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Sun May 05, 2013 4:58 pm

How about Mata? Although I doubt Chelsea would sell him. Maybe if we offer them Higuain or Di Maria as part of the deal/swap?

Also I a lot of playmakers are CM type players. Modric, Gundogan, Verratti etc. All 3 would need a DM next to them and Khedira isn't one.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Sun May 05, 2013 5:10 pm

Verratti won't be sold...he's happy at PsG and is not looking to leave as long as the next manager isn't kmown for a 2 man midfield. His agent is just doing his job by making sure he knows what the options are.

besides, he exactly the same as Modric except less mature. It would make no sense at all.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun May 05, 2013 5:46 pm

I have a feeling that if we ever were to go after Garay, we will offer 10m + Jese(with a buy-back option). I have a feeling that next year we won't promote Jese, we would just ship him to another club with our famous b-b-o, and God knows what's going to happen to him.

Also reports are saying that Carvajal will be the first transfer of the summer, a done deal.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun May 05, 2013 5:59 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Honestly I still like Sahin than I do Modric - especially for us. People will look at the Liverpool stint and say he won't cut it - but Rdogers didn't come remotely close to using him properly - and Liverpool's overall new style without forwards was very stagnant.

I like Modric but I also feel Sahin can still be game for us.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 05, 2013 6:08 pm

StrugaRock wrote:I have a feeling that if we ever were to go after Garay, we will offer 10m + Jese(with a buy-back option). I have a feeling that next year we won't promote Jese, we would just ship him to another club with our famous b-b-o, and God knows what's going to happen to him.

Also reports are saying that Carvajal will be the first transfer of the summer, a done deal.

there aren't many teams who can cough up 40 mill euros which is Jese's buy out clause. unless we loan him he will be a first team player next season

As for Carvajal yeah that report has been going around for a while and it should happen if they use their brains
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 05, 2013 7:12 pm

Kondogbia injured out..went out in stretcher .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 06, 2013 9:16 am

No love for DiMaria around here Sad I still think he should be given another shot with a defender that overlaps. He has done very well with Essien around. I think he will become alot better and decide he doesn't need to dribble by himself then. He is usually isolated on his own on that right side. Give him another season with Carvajal imho

I agree with se7ens line up although I would change Pogba for Illaramendi who would fit in besides Modric and probably be the better compliment to him. And if we had to release DiMaria then I want Mata to replace him no Isco because frankly he will be useless there he plays his best football behing the striker or as an inside winger on the left sand he won't start there
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 06, 2013 10:10 am

Yohan Modric wrote:How about Mata? Although I doubt Chelsea would sell him. Maybe if we offer them Higuain or Di Maria as part of the deal/swap?

Also I a lot of playmakers are CM type players. Modric, Gundogan, Verratti etc. All 3 would need a DM next to them and Khedira isn't one.

You won't get him. He is our best player two years running, We wouldn't trade him for anyone.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 06, 2013 10:51 am

Adit wrote:Kondogbia injured out..went out in stretcher .

He was taken out on a stretcher for severe stomach cramps Laughing

http://www.lensois.com/2013/05/06/57635-un-joli-succes-un-peu-gache-pour-g-kondogbia
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 06, 2013 11:15 am

Kick wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:How about Mata? Although I doubt Chelsea would sell him. Maybe if we offer them Higuain or Di Maria as part of the deal/swap?

You won't get him. He is our best player two years running, We wouldn't trade him for anyone.

I am sure he would come to us if we showed interest. After all we are his boyhood club and youth rank where he came out from. Even if Chelsea were the best team in the world I don't think he would stay. Keep in mind he would have a better shot at being picked for Spanish starting line up if he played for us as well
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 06, 2013 11:55 am

Chelsea would slap a 100m price tag on him at any sign of interest. We have no need to sell him so he wouldn't move.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Mata has a release clause of €60 mil.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 06, 2013 12:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:Mata has a release clause of €60 mil.

This is the first I am hearing about this. scratch
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Apparently Bayer want Jese in return for Carvajal and they have accepted that he will only be there on a season long loan and not buy back clause. With Bayer rumoured to be losing Shurrle Jese would go straight into the LW position. I say go for it. Hopefully he has a season akin to Carvajals so that he can come straight back and be a starter

Denis is also wanted by Benfica but we will only send him with a buy back option. I say go for that as well. Benfica can't hardball us when he does good then

Juanfran has been signed by Betis on a free

looks like all our youngsters are leaving one after the other Sad I just hope at least Alex goes straight to the first team and doesn't leave
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 06, 2013 12:26 pm

Kick wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Mata has a release clause of €60 mil.

This is the first I am hearing about this. scratch
Goalkick Sportmanagement peeps were very clear about this to Madrid in case they were interested at some later point... He's not worth €60 mil anyhow so don't worry about it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Kick wrote:

That's cute.

Don't worry though I doubt Madrid want him anyway.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 06, 2013 1:21 pm

I'd rather we went for him as opposed to Bale or Isco tho so I don't understand why we aren't showing interest No
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 06, 2013 1:26 pm

Because he's similar to Ozil and Modric... dribble, short passing and close control guys. We don't want to become Chelsea where our entire attack force are clones. It's much easier to defend.

You want power, speed, size and shooting as well. That's why we're going for players whose talents are complementary and value adding to the existing core.

Mata doesn't fit in at this time.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 06, 2013 1:27 pm

the chances of jese leaving and returning a starter are close to none dude.

also, i doubt Leverkusen invest much in building their game for him as he would leave after a year or two. he would go there are back up and help most likely. Teams are usually much more careful about how they plan for their attackers.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 06, 2013 1:34 pm

-----Ronaldo---Ozil---Mata

That would work well. Mata has a bit of everything.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 06, 2013 1:35 pm

If we look at our team, what we might lack the most is a dribbler with enough brain to playmake as well. Hazard would fit that role brilliantly but he isnt on the market anymore. Lucas is also one that will grow to become an elite player imo. i would rather allocate the money we want to put on bale to those players
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Well of course Nick all of what you just said changes if Jese produces great results. He is talented enough to force his way into a team, he just needs a chance to do it.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 06, 2013 1:37 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:-----Ronaldo---Ozil---Mata

That would work well. Mata has a bit of everything.

It would but we could get similar results with different players for a lot less.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 06, 2013 1:38 pm

A lot of non elite teams in France and Germany would take Jese on loan... he's a top attacking talent. Not too many of those around.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 06, 2013 1:40 pm

Guys... we need width from the right... not someone who automatically cuts into the middle. We already have enough people who like to go to the middle.

Need a proper winger imo
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon May 06, 2013 1:44 pm

We need a winger?

What's wrong with Di Maria?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next