What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by yoonie on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:54 am

He's sad... so what? will he transfer?
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 151
Join date : 2012-07-11

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by Mamad on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:59 am

Nobody knows. but what he did was stupid.

_________________
What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? 135817-200
2016 2017 2018
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 3514
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by guest7 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:25 pm

Most likely wants more money, doubt he wants to go out. If so, why announce it now that the transfer window has closed? It's more about a contract extension and higher wages imo.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by Kuru on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Whtaever, he can stay here until the end of the year, till we buy Neymar/or anyother player to replace him. Less goals scored, but more team/creative play.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 561
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by SuperMAG on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:22 pm

neymar will rock madrid with his style of play, very amazing to watch.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1651
Join date : 2011-08-18

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by Valkyrja on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:28 pm

@Kuru

Neymar is a better goalscorer than Messi and Ronaldo when they were 20. Wait until he'll develop he can surely score 50+ in 2-3 years.

_________________
@Myesyats wrote:Mane-Origi-Gigi forward line? :bow: It's not gonna be pretty for us.

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Nail-biting-gif-7


This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10961
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by Albiceleste on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Se7en wrote:Most likely wants more money, doubt he wants to go out. If so, why announce it now that the transfer window has closed? It's more about a contract extension and higher wages imo.
He said it wasn't about the money actually

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by Cyborg on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:34 am

@Mamad wrote:Nobody knows. but what he did was stupid.

i kinda agree, i mean im a big supporter of his but why did he come out like this?

maybe he wants to send a message to the club that he is the biggest player there and they should support him in all his endeavors.

like his teamates and the clubs big wigs supporting him and promoting him in everything he is in

i mean he deserves to be treated as a special player because he has been the main reason we have been winning

_________________
What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Pbucket

Spoiler:


2019/2020
Courtois
Carvajal Varane Ramos Mendy
Isco Casemiro Kroos
Vinicius Benzema Hazard
Cyborg
Cyborg
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 895
Join date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by Albiceleste on Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:13 am

Kizu wrote:@Kuru

Neymar is a better goalscorer than Messi and Ronaldo when they were 20. Wait until he'll develop he can surely score 50+ in 2-3 years.
rofl
Maybe in 2-3 years in the babby brazilian league but he wont get near those tallies in Europe.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by Valkyrja on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:02 am

@Albiceleste wrote:
Kizu wrote:@Kuru

Neymar is a better goalscorer than Messi and Ronaldo when they were 20. Wait until he'll develop he can surely score 50+ in 2-3 years.
rofl
Maybe in 2-3 years in the babby brazilian league but he wont get near those tallies in Europe.

But considering that his finishing is miles ahead of Messi's or Ronaldo's(at 20) it's very possible.

_________________
@Myesyats wrote:Mane-Origi-Gigi forward line? :bow: It's not gonna be pretty for us.

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Nail-biting-gif-7


This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10961
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by Jack Daniels on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:27 pm

The issue is that he is a sissy girl.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3212
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by white_star on Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:37 pm

@Jack Daniels wrote:The issue is that he is a sissy girl.

^ pretty much covers it!

_________________
What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? C:\Users\barca4life\Pictures\messi02-rm-ucl3ngb
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by LeSwagg James on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:23 pm

@Cyborg wrote:
@Mamad wrote:Nobody knows. but what he did was stupid.

i kinda agree, i mean im a big supporter of his but why did he come out like this?

maybe he wants to send a message to the club that he is the biggest player there and they should support him in all his endeavors.

like his teamates and the clubs big wigs supporting him and promoting him in everything he is in

i mean he deserves to be treated as a special player because he has been the main reason we have been winning

How is the club not supporting him though? What does he want them to do, hold his hand when he crosses the street? Bake him cookies for breakfast? Hold a press conference saying he should win the Ballon D'or?


_________________
What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? 20160810
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by Cyborg on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Swagg wrote:
@Cyborg wrote:
@Mamad wrote:Nobody knows. but what he did was stupid.

i kinda agree, i mean im a big supporter of his but why did he come out like this?

maybe he wants to send a message to the club that he is the biggest player there and they should support him in all his endeavors.

like his teamates and the clubs big wigs supporting him and promoting him in everything he is in

i mean he deserves to be treated as a special player because he has been the main reason we have been winning

How is the club not supporting him though? What does he want them to do, hold his hand when he crosses the street? Bake him cookies for breakfast? Hold a press conference saying he should win the Ballon D'or?


the ballon dor thing may be an possibility, he prob would like the big heads to say he should win it to influence ppl voting and for all the legends working for the club to say he should win it idk

or maybe he wants a contract extension not for the money but to know that he will be at the club even after his prime, say age 33-34.

his contract ends when he is 30, so it may be just about securing his future, but the club would have always done this, so who knows

_________________
What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Pbucket

Spoiler:


2019/2020
Courtois
Carvajal Varane Ramos Mendy
Isco Casemiro Kroos
Vinicius Benzema Hazard
Cyborg
Cyborg
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 895
Join date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by Valkyrja on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:44 am

Let's be real, by 30-31 he will be past it. He'll lose his pace, lose the pace, lose the player. Maybe he will be converted to ST, but I don't want him to take the place of a younger player.

_________________
@Myesyats wrote:Mane-Origi-Gigi forward line? :bow: It's not gonna be pretty for us.

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Nail-biting-gif-7


This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10961
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by Onyx on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:46 am

Perez:

"If he wanted to leave he'd have said so when the transfer window was still open," the 65 year-old told Marca

"There are other reasons behind it."
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39977
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by yoonie on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:54 am

Se7en wrote:Most likely wants more money, doubt he wants to go out. If so, why announce it now that the transfer window has closed? It's more about a contract extension and higher wages imo.

ah... but i think the transfer window is still open in other leagues
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 151
Join date : 2012-07-11

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by yoonie on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:57 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Perez:

"If he wanted to leave he'd have said so when the transfer window was still open," the 65 year-old told Marca

"There are other reasons behind it."

have he spoken about the reasons?? i guess if he transfer to a smaller league perse, it would probably be a good deal - money wise
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 151
Join date : 2012-07-11

Back to top Go down

What's the issue with your man Ronaldo??? Empty Re: What's the issue with your man Ronaldo???

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum