FennecFox7
Kuru
Le Samourai
LeSwagg James
Valkyrja
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you want Ronaldo to be sold ? Empty Do you want Ronaldo to be sold ?

Post by Valkyrja Wed 12 Sep - 13:11

In summer ?

With the money we would get for him, we could buy 5-6 top class players/wonderkids(Neymar,Gotze,CM/DM...)
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Do you want Ronaldo to be sold ? Empty Re: Do you want Ronaldo to be sold ?

Post by LeSwagg James Wed 12 Sep - 13:48

Yes.. He's too much of a cry baby for me
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 12 Sep - 13:58

Swagg wrote:Yes.. He's too much of a cry baby for me

Do you want Ronaldo to be sold ? Lebron

And the best of all.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Wed 12 Sep - 14:09

Yes, not that he's not talented, or that we rely on him lately a lot, but NO ONE should be bigger than the club, and he thinks he is the club, I hate the fact that we have a player that we can't even substitute, so he doesn't feel sad...

Plus, our fluidity in smoothness of attack would be much better without him.

So I say sell him, after this year.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed 12 Sep - 14:18

Looks like to me that we would rather have a misfiring benzema and higuain instead of ronaldo.

lol alright
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed 12 Sep - 14:35

Le Samourai wrote:
Swagg wrote:Yes.. He's too much of a cry baby for me

Do you want Ronaldo to be sold ? Lebron

And the best of all.

Tell it to the ring :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 12 Sep - 14:37

High Five lol.
Do you want Ronaldo to be sold ? Puppet_t1
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed 12 Sep - 14:54

no,if he leaves the team definitely needs a star to replace him
someone like neymar as you mentioned
meaning someone who can step up, do some magic be overconfident and stuff
i dont think anyone else on the team can be that guy atm, the team will slow down even more and at times will be without options, options he would offer with some of his selfish yet successful moments

i also believe that if he leaves he will leave as a package with mourinho
man city being the destination as city will fail achieving anything this season imo

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep - 16:31

It does not bother me one way or another, he is an amazing player though so it would hurt alot to lose him and in no way do I think we can replace him but it would be interesting to see how Benzema does in his position.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed 12 Sep - 18:35

Le Samourai wrote:High Five lol.
Do you want Ronaldo to be sold ? Puppet_t1

Touché

:coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 13 Sep - 2:47

Giggity5313 wrote:Looks like to me that we would rather have a misfiring benzema and higuain instead of ronaldo.

lol alright

Ronaldo is a glorified forward, he is too limited to play on the wings.

Benzema if he was moved to the wings would not need to score he would do what he likes best and that is to provide, also then we can finally rely on Higuain for the goals like previous years because he almost NEVER disappoints, we would also create more chances then so that Higgy doesn't have to feed on 1 or 2 balls every game because we rely on Alonso/Ozil and DiMaria for creativity with two players hungry for goals....

If ronaldo likes to score that much he should move back to Man U where he can play his free-role without inhibiting anyone from showing their true potential...

The moment he tried to steal Higuain's goal last season and then blamed it on Higgy is still fresh in my mind or the season under Pelle where he was whining that Higuain scored more goals than him....

His ego is too big and if he doesn't want to adjust his play to benefit our team rather than his personal ego then yes sell his motherfcking arse before he does a kaka and nobody wants him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 13 Sep - 2:52

Benzema at LW and we could buy someone like Falcao or play Higuain there.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu 13 Sep - 3:30

I wouldn't want Ronaldo sold imo
But if he did I don't see benz playing lw all that well
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu 13 Sep - 4:00

for 200M? yes :coffee: .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu 13 Sep - 8:11

Depends alot on the few things.

1- We need a great replacement, benz is great but i want Neymar, a wizard in the wing.
2- Has to be sold for 150+m.

Even though i think ronaldo is a great player no matter what u guys throw at him, but i think i have enough of watching him for couple of years, i need someone new, someone more fun watch.

I want us to build the team on the likes of Ozil, Neymar, Benz and Higuain. More teamwork and goals shared, so if one doesnt fire, others will.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu 13 Sep - 8:39

Would rather Falcao than Neymar IF Ronaldo were sold..
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu 13 Sep - 10:50

halamadrid2 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Looks like to me that we would rather have a misfiring benzema and higuain instead of ronaldo.

lol alright

Benzema if he was moved to the wings would not need to score he would do what he likes best and that is to provide, also then we can finally rely on Higuain for the goals like previous years because he almost NEVER disappoints, we would also create more chances then so that Higgy doesn't have to feed on 1 or 2 balls every game because we rely on Alonso/Ozil and DiMaria for creativity with two players hungry for goals....

If ronaldo likes to score that much he should move back to Man U where he can play his free-role without inhibiting anyone from showing their true potential...

The moment he tried to steal Higuain's goal last season and then blamed it on Higgy is still fresh in my mind or the season under Pelle where he was whining that Higuain scored more goals than him....

His ego is too big and if he doesn't want to adjust his play to benefit our team rather than his personal ego then yes sell his motherfcking arse before he does a kaka and nobody wants him

omg the prospects of that... :facepalm: would rather see hell than that...

the guy misses sitters, scores 1 in 9 chances he's given, just look at recent el clasico.. we cud have won 5-1 if he was actually a decent finisher... Cavani and Falcao >>>>>>> hig... remember the guy cost us embarrassment against Lyon in 2010 too...

Higuain being our main goal scoring outlet.. means real madrid will be worse than they were in 2008-09 season...

Ronaldo can't be replaced, that's a fact! well at least not in short term... he won't leave... and none of us know the REAL reason behind his situation.. so stop assuming...

And LOL at benz doing ronaldo's role... we say how "well" he did that in Euros for France... comparatively, Ronaldo led Portugal much better than Benz leading his team, France which is mainly built around him....

the illusion in this form :facepalm:
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu 13 Sep - 12:36

2015-2016

Ozil, Neymar, Benzema, Higuain, Di Maria, Jese
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu 13 Sep - 13:26

halamadrid2 wrote:

lol alright

What has benzema done so far? Infact benzema is being a bitchy crybaby asking to play the 10 role and ruining our play; higuain deserves to start much more.

Its the other way around, we should try to accommodate for ronaldo, and not benzema, because ronaldo is clearly better.

Ronaldo inhibiting benzema? Is this a *bleep* joke? if benzema was better then this wouldn't happen right? But ronaldo is so good that we have to say he's inhibiting people? really :facepalm:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu 13 Sep - 13:48

Really Giggity? Benzema is being a bitchy crybaby? Asking for the 10 role? Which oriface did you magically pull that conjecture from?

Anyway Benzema is leaving so it really doesn't matter anyway. I prefer it , he'll do better elsewhere. Him and Higuain woulve been an amazing pairing but I guess it's jut not feasible and I was a bit biased and delusional for thinking that it was.

What he does within the current setup can be adequately replaced or bettered upon .

If the situation is as outlined by Sportz Mourinhio should have simply let him leave , some clubs lie and manipulate players and hold them hostage , but that's not something we usually engage in . I'm a bit saddened by it.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Thu 13 Sep - 13:53; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 13 Sep - 13:51

Benzema's leaving?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu 13 Sep - 13:56

Yohan Modric wrote:Benzema's leaving?

Well apparently he wants to leave.

Some combination of Mourinhio deceit and personal ambition is the extremely summarized version.

I don't want to get into it because I will be extremely critical of the guy who prevented two of my favourite players in the world from being a feasible pairing and I've been trying to avoid that.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu 13 Sep - 14:30

So because you don't like ronaldo then it doesn't matter that he's way better then benzema, he just has to play and he is a 18 year old player being ruined

Yes, he is being a lil bitch. Players WORK for their playing time. if benzema is asked to be played in the 9 role he should shut the *bleep* up and do it. He isn't exempt from criticism and when he's being a little turd I'll call him out
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu 13 Sep - 14:35

not really, irrespective of what a few bumpkins say he is our best outfield player and in his prime , and i dont want him to be replaced by neymar and specially atletico players like aguero(dont know what obsession some fans have with him) or falcao..

but then again if he whines too much , which i dont think he will but still, then ll sell him . no ones bigger than the club . we ll still be a pretty good team and get a couple of good players or trust the youngsters to break into the team
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu 13 Sep - 14:59

Giggity5313 wrote:So because you don't like ronaldo then it doesn't matter that he's way better then benzema, he just has to play and he is a 18 year old player being ruined

Yes, he is being a lil bitch. Players WORK for their playing time. if benzema is asked to be played in the 9 role he should shut the *bleep* up and do it. He isn't exempt from criticism and when he's being a little turd I'll call him out

Cool Cool.

Cite sources and what not whenever you're ready.

As I understand it , he had a career choice to make this summer, offers came in and he had to decide whether or not it was a good career move staying here to start all over again from scratch for the 4th straight year and he came to the completely rational conclusion that doing that was pointless.

So he went to Mou for assurances , got them , but eventually promises that were made went unfulfilled.

So he wants to leave and I'm fine with that.

I haven't read anything anywhere about him not being willing to play as a centre forward, that's the position he's played his entire career, though he goes about i in a distinct way.

Honestly I;m happy for him now. He's been a bit too selfless at Madrid just for the sake of allowing others to flourish, and if all that gets him is lies then he might as well move on. I think the entire thing will have given him a new perspective on where he wants to be in life and how he can get there, and while things can just as easily change in a day, I hope they don't. This is not where he will fulfill his potential, not a great fit for him stylistically or personnel wise (despite Ozil and Higuain).

It's all been a very cathartic realization to an illusion I've kept in my head for a long time, a dream that was never ever going to a reality.

For what it's worth, I promise it has nothing to do with Ronaldo , I always saw him as a obstacle but now I just see him as someone pursuing his own personal interest in the natural order of the world.

Completely indifferent to him now.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum