Funkentelechy
elitedam
Ganso
Catracho
McLewis
50 posters

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú - Page 43 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:18 pm

André Santos was beaten by Flamengo fans while he was leaving the stadium.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú - Page 43 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:24 am

Just realised Catracho hasn't been on since Brazil-Germany.

in any case. Botafogo relegated to 2nd division.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:37 am

We all mourn at a differente pace
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:29 pm

The second division is more fun anyways.

Friday night football. :bow:
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:23 am

Main man Vitinho back from his self imposed Siberian exile with two quality goals!

What a beast! How's he doing, Ganso?
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:46 am

Luis Henrique :bow: :bow:

Our Seleção's next number nine. Make it happen, Dunga. We ain't got much else. Laughing
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:04 pm

didnt see your other post brah, my bad

he has done fine, the problem is that aguirre doesnt seem to like him very much. he should be a starter imo but is like 3rd option atm
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:05 pm

No worries.

I hope he gets his chance. He's a fun player to watch.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:49 am

Paolo Guerrero debuts at Flamenco with a goal against Inter Smile
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:22 pm

So...

Anyone seen much of Lucas Lima and Gabigol? hmm

Also, sad that Catracho is MIA, always liked to hear about my Brazilians tbh
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:41 pm

that WC defeat destroyed catracho Sad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:53 am

Yeah, that defeat made Catracho give up his Brasilian roots. He's now 100% Honduran.

And after the Brasilian economy went to shit Ganso had to devote more time to his webcamming work so he's almost never around.

Such is life.

I haven't seen too much of Santos but Lucas Lima looks really good for them. Probably their most important player and one of the Brasileirao's best. Gabriel has really stepped things up after Santos changed coaches a few months a ago. He's got something like 11 goals in 17 matches since the switch and is the team's top scorer in that period even though he's been playing as a right winger.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:08 pm

elite, would you like Pato back in the Brazilian squad? And what are your thoughts on Thiago Silva being ostracized?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:59 am

elitedam wrote:Yeah, that defeat made Catracho give up his Brasilian roots. He's now 100% Honduran.

And after the Brasilian economy went to shit Ganso had to devote more time to his webcamming work so he's almost never around.

Such is life.

I haven't seen too much of Santos but Lucas Lima looks really good for them. Probably their most important player and one of the Brasileirao's best. Gabriel has really stepped things up after Santos changed coaches a few months a ago. He's got something like 11 goals in 17 matches since the switch and is the team's top scorer in that period even though he's been playing as a right winger.

Thanks for the update elite Very Happy

Its a bummer that Catracho and Ganso aren't around anymore, always like to hear about the Brazilian league's players
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:32 am

It kills me having to watch those two clowns (David Luiz and Marcelo) pretend to be defenders when we have two much better players in Thiago Silva and Felipe Luis. Thiago Silva is being scapegoated for our shitty Copa America when the whole team was uninspiring and mediocre. But it's a lot easier to blame the guy who gave up the penalty than trying to explain why we let a toothless Paraguay take over the game. Or why Neymar acted like such an idiot that he was banned for four games.

As far as Pato goes, he's not really a CF and he's not really good enough. I'm not entirely opposed to him getting another chance but he'd be more of a stopgap instead of a permanent solution.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:35 am

ES wrote:
elitedam wrote:Yeah, that defeat made Catracho give up his Brasilian roots. He's now 100% Honduran.

Such is life.

Thanks for the update elite Very Happy

Its a bummer that Catracho and Ganso aren't around anymore, always like to hear about the Brazilian league's players

No problem. Yeah, it sucks not having them around. Not many Brasilians left. Just me, you, and M69.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:12 am

M69? I see what u did there..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:40 pm

So I read that Zé Roberto extended his contract for another year, at the age of 41 Proud

Since he's among our most beloved Bayern players, I must ask, how is he doing these days?
And I wonder, how many high profile player were there that still played first division football at such an age?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:20 pm

From what I've seen, Ze Roberto has been doing great for Palmeiras. The dude is still extremely versatile. He can play pretty much any position and still has the energy to show up all over the field. He definitely deserved the extension.

I have no idea about you second question. Brasilians tend to fall off a cliff after around 28 or 29 so I don't think very many can hang around for another decade. As for why the players drastically decline so early, I have no idea. I would be interesting if anyone has any theories on that.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:34 am

Brazilians are not very disciplined people. They believe in living the good life - and there's nothing wrong with that - but to stay relevant after 30ish in football you need your body to be in prime condition, which it can't be if you're going drinking a lot and staying up past midnight several times a week.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:06 am

I wasn't asking about Brazilians specifically. I was wondering generally how many 41 year old top players are running around.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:13 am

Elitedam, my companheiro, what can you tell me of main man Jemerson hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:50 am

For some reason I didn't watch much of Atletico Mineiro last season so I can't tell you much about him. He was considered one of the best CBs here in Brasil and was in pretty much everyone's team of the season along with Gil. But I can't tell you much about him as a player. Sorry, bruh.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:36 pm

elitedam wrote:For some reason I didn't watch much of Atletico Mineiro last season so I can't tell you much about him. He was considered one of the best CBs here in Brasil and was in pretty much everyone's team of the season along with Gil. But I can't tell you much about him as a player. Sorry, bruh.

Laughing

Much appreciated anyways my irmão
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:54 am

Watch the Atletico MG x Vitoria highlights if you want to see some incredible misses from Fred x2 and Robinho.

elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:14 am

Gabriel Jesus played the 2nd half for Palmeiras just 24 hours after he played almost 90 mins for Brazil against Colombia. :facepalm:

Not sure why i'm surprised by the amateurism of this league for playing a player without at least 48 hours of rest.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next