Arquitecto
RealGunner
DeviAngel
Nedved
Onyx
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo discussion

Post by Onyx Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:10 pm

How about Callejon/Ronaldo at CF?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo discussion

Post by buddytaller Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:19 pm

If both Benzema and Higuain fail to recover, we could easily see one of Ronaldo or Callejon start at centre forward. I'm eager to see how any of the two cope there.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:22 pm

buddytaller wrote:Nacho offers nothing going forward, he's a natural centre back and as such he's limited when he goes forward. Celta Vigo at home is a match Real Madrid should have to score very early as they'd most likely park the bus, the longer the game stay goalless, the more confident they'll become, it's better to start this match with someone like Callejon or Di Maria at left back.

Castilla has one of the worst defencive records in la segunda, I'd not trust any of the back five just yet. Morata hasn't looked great in any of the matches I've seen him play for Castilla, I'd rather start Jese over him.

Lol u said castilla has one of the worst defensive records and yet you dont want us to start their most solid player.

Nacho has played before in la liga you know. Its not like casado sets the world on fire with his attacking play, he also doesn't offer much, at least play the defensively sound one.

Nacho has been castilla leader for a while, he deserves this call up.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Ozil as false 9 cheers
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:45 pm

SuperMAG wrote:Lol u said castilla has one of the worst defensive records and yet you dont want us to start their most solid player.

Nacho has played before in la liga you know. Its not like casado sets the world on fire with his attacking play, he also doesn't offer much, at least play the defensively sound one.

I wouldn't want to start Casado at left back either, he hasn't done much in the segunda to deserve a starting place in an important la liga match. Nacho will get his callup but the idea of starting a CB at left back, against a team that is likely to park the bus doesn't sound at all right to me.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:14 pm

Nacho started out as a fullback and went to CB later

So he is a natural fullback, also he is goat going forward ffs, almost like an attacker. he is the only one in our current defence that i'd like to be promoted and played as our RB. he is THAT great
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:16 pm

buddytaller wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:Lol u said castilla has one of the worst defensive records and yet you dont want us to start their most solid player.

I wouldn't want to start Casado at left back either, he hasn't done much in the segunda to deserve a starting place in an important la liga match. Nacho will get his callup but the idea of starting a CB at left back, against a team that is likely to park the bus doesn't sound at all right to me.

doesnt anyone remeber how great nacho played at left back vs valencia two seasons ago.

i think we beat them 6-3. he was great in the game. he played 90 minutes

but he will play arbeloa at leftback if hes fit.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:30 pm

I don't remember him doing much in that game plus I don't think Nacho has played more than 5 games as a left back since then, he's a natural CB, despite his size he's more comfortable defending from the centre-back position.

He played the full back positions during the preseason, and his performances were generally underwhelming, offering very little in attack and defence, even Sahin seemed to outperform him.

For Castilla this season he's been the better player in a very leaky defence. If he should play it should be at centre-back and not on the flanks.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Make Ronaldo defend.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:36 am

Arq advocating Modric to play :bow:

The end is near :bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:12 am

buddytaller wrote:I don't remember him doing much in that game plus I don't think Nacho has played more than 5 games as a left back since then, he's a natural CB, despite his size he's more comfortable defending from the centre-back position.

He played the full back positions during the preseason, and his performances were generally underwhelming, offering very little in attack and defence, even Sahin seemed to outperform him.

For Castilla this season he's been the better player in a very leaky defence. If he should play it should be at centre-back and not on the flanks.

mourinho will be playing carvalho before nacho at centre back.

we dont need a centre back we need a full back. we have enough options at centre back.

all this tlk about nacho and casado and im sure either varane and albiol will be filling in the positions, if arbeloa isnt ready
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Roundsquare Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Khedira has been very beneficial to our attacking moves this season I prefer him over Modric and I hope he will be given the OK for this match, but even though his injury isn't serious I think it's the perfect excuse for Mourinho to go with Modric.

This is the most probable lineup for the Celta match:

-----------------casillas
ramos ----- pepe ---- albiol --- nacho
--------------alonso---- modric
-------- dimaria --- ozil --- Cr7
----------------Higuain

I hope this make shift defense will stay solid under pressure, Iago Aspas Celta's center forward is also their most in form player with 3 goals and 1 assist this season, he's very good making through balls and key passes. Celta Vigo played a very good game against Valencia, for instance, but lost their last 3 away games. Despite missing some important players at the back our potent attack should be too much for Celta's weak defense to handle.

I would love for Kaka and Ozil to start together for this match with the team going for a Brazil like formation with no out and out striker (our two strikers are pretty toothless this season anyway).

Roundsquare
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Roundsquare Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Nacho might start tomorrow and I include him in what I think will be the most probable lineup for this game. I think he should be given the chance to prove himself he clearly feels that he is ready as he's recently voiced his belief that he can play at left-back in this goal.com article. http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/10/18/3460092/-

Roundsquare
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:29 pm

I think Ramos will move right with Pepe & Varane in the center. Left is tricky - I would start with Nacho, if he doesn't impress I will move Essien there. Assuming Sami , Benzema & Higuain are not fit. Here is the line up JM might choose.

Ramos-Pepe-Varane-Nacho
Xabi - Essien
Modric - Ozil- CR7
Callejon

Bench: Maria, Kaka , Albiol, Jese Morata

with this line up CR7s game would not be fluent as Marcelo is absent & nacho is not great going fwd. I would prefer playing 4-3-3. With Modric adding creativity on the left, so Nacho can sit back and defend.

Ramos-Pepe-Varane-Nacho
Xabi - Essien - Modric
Di Maria - Kaka - CR7
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:25 pm

They’ve already been injured and nothing can be done about it, so the best thing is just to drop the subject. I’ve thought about Nacho and others to replace them.”

Mou hinting Nacho will start
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Roundsquare Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Kaka's face splashed across the top of Real Madrid's official Facebook page

Since yesterday the club has linked Kaka to this game on it’s Facebook page showing the player posing next to a huge caption that reads ‘Real Madrid Celta’, and Marca has also stated that Mourinho is strongly considering taking advantage of the player’s resurgence for this game. So it seems like Kaka is going to play a big role in this game.

https://www.facebook.com/RealMadrid

http://www.marca.com/2012/10/19/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1350604137.html

Roundsquare
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:48 am

Modric will be ostracised again I guess. No

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Modric will be ostracised again I guess. No

modric and kaka can play together. but today with a weakened defense he may play essien in there with alonso

but its a home game so you never knw if he would go attacking and play modric despite the injury problems at the back.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Casillas, Ramos, Varane, Pepe, Essien, Alonso, Modric, Ozil, Kaka, Ronaldo and Higuain.

Essien at LB, yeh, I thought he'd play there.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Casillas, Ramos, Varane, Pepe, Essien, Alonso, Modric, Ozil, Kaka, Ronaldo and Higuain.

Essien at LB, yeh, I thought he'd play there.
kaka, modric and ozil! lets see how they play togther, should be a great game.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:53 pm

HIGGY dat goal :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Higuain. :bow:

What a goal. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Pretty dismal display. There were points in the match where we couldn't put two passes together. Plus missing sitters :facepalm:

Thankfully we got the 3 points though
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2