Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread

Post by McLewis on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:06 pm

Ahh gotcha. I never used it personally. Didn't even realize it was gone until the embed feature popped up.

RG's the wizard around here with features like that. I didn't see a way of enabling it again in the backend section of the forum so if he can't, it's probably something Forumotion took away.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread

Post by Firenze on Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:23 am

Shitting on the MLS.

LAFC forward Carlos Vela has dominated MLS this year. Many believe this makes him the best player in the league. Zlatan Ibrahimović disagrees.

"[Carlos Vela] is playing in MLS and he's in his prime. When I was 29 where was I?"

Ahead of El Tráfico, Zlatan says he's the best player in MLS "by far"

MLS is not the level of Europe, to be honest. Before, I played with players either on my level or close to it. Which makes the game connect easier. ...
Here, I am like a Ferrari among Fiats. And it can happen that the Ferrari can become the Fiat, or the Fiat can become the Ferrari.
I had the same issue with the national [Swedish] team, though not as much. I said, ‘I don’t accept it. I don’t accept when the ball doesn’t arrive, or arrives too late. I want them to come up to my level.’
All of this makes me slow down a bit. The game here [in America] could be so much faster, so much more tactical, so much more rhythmic.

When I asked Zlatan what it will take for MLS to achieve parity with Europe and South America, he responds with a question.
“Do they want to make it?”
“Who is ‘they’?”
“They that control it. The owners. Do they want it to be big?”
“Yeah. Of course.”
“You think?”
“You don’t?”
“I don’t.”
“Why?”
“Because you don’t make money in soccer,” he tells me. “In Europe, I can pick two clubs that make money. The rest don’t; they do it out of passion. Here, with the sports, you make money. That’s it. And I think with all the rules you have here, you are not boosting up the soccer.”
What rules?
“The budget things. The salary cap. You cannot bring in players you want. They have more rules here than I have in my home.”
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner on Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:34 am

lmao, so they have salary cap in MLS? hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9