ffs Laughing

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by DeviAngel on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:37 am

@Luca wrote:Marotta reckons the Serie A giants will be powerless to keep the Dybala if he demands a move to the Nou Camp.

But he confirmed that none of Juve’s stars have release clauses in their contracts.

And that means Barca will not be able to prise away ten-cap Dybala without a fight.

The Bianconeri general manager said: “The player is the one that decides his fate, and if he wants to leave, it’ll be impossible to keep him.

“It’s crucial in a player-club relationship in Spain, but only Gonzalo Higuain and Miralem Pjanic had release clauses in Italy. I’m against giving clauses to our players.

“The damage from Neymar’s transfer can’t be calculated that easily, and for me it goes beyond the €220m (£198m) Barca pocketed.

“€90m (£75m) for Higuain? This campaign was created following Pogba’s sale and we’re delighted with Higuain. Beyond all that, he’s important to our style of play.”

Reports in Italy say Chelsea are among the clubs eying 16-year-old Genoa wonderkid Pietro Pellegri.

Marotta says he has sounded out the player over a move to Juve – but has missed the chance to sign him on the cheap.

-----------------------------

Disclaimer: sorry Devi

We've never kept players who want to leave. Dybala said he doesn't want to leave, until proven otherwise I trust him.

"I do not want the # 10 kit to be retired. It wouldn’t be right. When I was a child I dreamed of being able to wear it one day, and I would like others to do the same. There must plenty of little kids with the same dream I once had. "
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:43 am

I do too but I also trust in it being inevitable. I just hope its in 2-3 seasons and the move results in us improving as a squad, just as other moves prior did the same.

I'm actually ok with him leaving, I don't find it disloyal to change clubs- unless its to a direct rival. And our play is becoming too dependent on him, that's a big problem and one we have not had since Pirlo because basically it means if he has a poor game, we have a poor game and you cannot have that. The only player worthy of such power is Messi.

Luca
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: