Paulo Dybala

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by Doc on Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:47 pm

hmm
Last 6 Serie A games:
Didn't play v Parma
Started v Lazio
Started v Chievo
Started v Atalanta
Started v Roma
Started v Torino

Whatever he is allegedly upset about, doubt it's playing time.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 14023
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by Doc on Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:50 pm

Going even further back:
Starts v Inter, Fiorentina, Milan, Cagliari, Empoli. Didn't play vs SPAL. Really wonder why he would allegedly storm off...

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14023
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by rincon on Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:43 pm

Yes, because it is a nonsense post sensationalizing a nonsense story
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13075
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by Firenze on Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:06 pm

this guy is the definition of a midcarder

he's Lingard at best quality and anyone expecting him to be world class Laughing

can see Juve trying to bamboozle someone over the summer and get big money for him but personally don't see him going for more than 50m
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 30298
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:07 pm

@Firenze wrote:this guy is the definition of a midcarder

he's Lingard at best quality and anyone expecting him to be world class Laughing

can see Juve trying to bamboozle someone over the summer and get big money for him but personally don't see him going for more than 50m


Dem feels when you are talking about yourself Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 66919
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by Doc on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:20 pm

I was wondering what this was about and now seeing, due to RG's GL App, that Jjuve lost to SPAL with Dybala starting. With a rating of 6.6, uff, maybe Nick is starting to be correct after all.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14023
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by Doc on Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:14 pm

At the moment, Dybala would probably get benched at Getafe, that's how nondescript he has been.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 14023
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by RealGunner on Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:39 pm


RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 83720
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by Firenze on Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:16 pm

Triestina are in Serie C

it's like playing against the computer on amateur on FIFA

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 30298
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:32 pm

@Firenze wrote:Triestina are in Serie C

it's like playing against the computer on amateur on FIFA



Or Witcher 3 on Just the Story hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 66919
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by Warrior on Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:46 pm

The first of many goals as Juventus player in 2019-2020 Thumbs up year of redemption it is
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 4965
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by Robespierre on Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:47 pm

I rate him but ....

Triestina haven't been relevant since 1954
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 13428
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by Warrior on Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:51 pm

If FIGC had normal calendar it would be week 1 currently... not a friendly match against Serie C side. It's august 18 ffs.

Still we know Dybala is a streaky player, he needs confidence, a goal like this will help that, bias aside i think he'll do great this season.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 4965
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by rincon on Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:37 pm

Its not much but Triestina are about United level
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 13075
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by Firenze on Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:40 pm

@rincon wrote:Its not much but Triestina are about United level


Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Jose-Mourinho-1042408
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 30298
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by Arquitecto on Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:48 pm

Dybala for all his near limitless talent has the mentality of a boy in the middle of puberty. His outlook, that is based on emotions to which provides basically nothing in terms of footballing production as a player, has his intermittent tantrums and a penchant to keep drama centred around him oddly.

Should his career end up a failure he will have none else to blame but himself. Hard to sympathise with mental midgets such as these but should he stop dicking around he can be a Top 3 player in all of Europe. (Anywhere else is irrelevant)

_________________
Paulo Dybala - Page 7 504px-Zazpiak_Bat.svg
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 8850
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by iftikhar on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:54 am

Arquitescu wrote:Dybala for all his near limitless talent has the mentality of a boy in the middle of puberty. His outlook, that is based on emotions to which provides basically nothing in terms of footballing production as a player, has his intermittent tantrums and a penchant to keep drama centred around him oddly.

Should his career end up a failure he will have none else to blame but himself. Hard to sympathise with mental midgets such as these but should he stop dicking around he can be a Top 3 player in all of Europe. (Anywhere else is irrelevant)
Do you think this is something managers like Klopp or Pep would/could have changed?
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 8640
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by Arquitecto on Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:37 am

@iftikhar wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Dybala for all his near limitless talent has the mentality of a boy in the middle of puberty. His outlook, that is based on emotions to which provides basically nothing in terms of footballing production as a player, has his intermittent tantrums and a penchant to keep drama centred around him oddly.

Should his career end up a failure he will have none else to blame but himself. Hard to sympathise with mental midgets such as these but should he stop dicking around he can be a Top 3 player in all of Europe. (Anywhere else is irrelevant)
Do you think this is something managers like Klopp or Pep would/could have changed?


At a younger age, maybe. That is when it is warranted and needed for boys who have made many sacrifices including their parents to have them fly overseas to the European region of football. Given the pressures and trials of the game and the now more exposed spectrum than it has ever been, it is undoubtedly difficult.

But if you are being paid as much as you are, unsettled on the bench and cause conflict when you are not being played and of course have the expectations that you have on you, it does not matter. Either you perform or you get shafted out. Nobody cares otherwise.

Klopp or Pep will not make a difference simply because Dybala turning 26 this year is now fully responsible for his own future and the most a manager can do is play him to his strengths, give him confidence for his propensity to perform and be consistent in that.

Beyond that player motivation and whatever their emotional gymnastics are, are basically irrelevant. You either are motivated or you are not. Millions of children would kill for this position.


_________________
Paulo Dybala - Page 7 504px-Zazpiak_Bat.svg
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 8850
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Paulo Dybala - Page 7 Empty Re: Paulo Dybala

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum