EL Patron
LeBéninois
RealGunner
SchinnerC
OLpower
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Pastore one of the biggest flop? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Pastore one of the biggest flop?

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:49 pm

He is the missing link for Argentina

BC get on it

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is Pastore one of the biggest flop? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Pastore one of the biggest flop?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:19 pm

Lamela > Pastore, pls
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:28 pm

Both can play if Messi allows.

--------------Mascherano-----------------
------Enzo/Banega/Gago------Pastore-----
------------------Messi-------------------
---------Aguero-------------Lamela-------

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:04 am

yes like Pastore is better than Di Maria
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:31 am

--------------Mascherano-----------------
------Enzo/Banega/Gago------Di Maria-----
------------ Pastore----Lamela----------
-------------------Messi-------------

Prolly the only way to accommodate Di Maria w/ both Pastore and Lamela
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:34 am

Pastore has been great in supercup and the first 2 games... so much so that he's ahead of both Lavezzi and Lucas. He's the one to play next to Ibra/Cavani.

Now if Di Maria comes, it will be a dilemna for Blanc. He would most certainly change to a 442 and put Di Maria on one side and Matuidi on the other with Motta/Verratti in the middle. Pastore and Cabaye would be the rotation players in the middle.

In any case, kudos to Pastore. I'd given up on him. But he's changed his attitude, worked hard and fought his way back... which is no easy thing given the competition.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:57 pm

He always starts the beginning of the season strongly. Wait til December to hype him. I speak as someone who has been burnt by this before.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:04 pm

did he learn french yet ?

i don't get these south american players who refuse to learn other languages .. even ones similar to spanish like french and portuguese .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:21 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:He always starts the beginning of the season strongly. Wait til December to hype him. I speaks as someone who has been burnt by this before.
Yep. He was downright pathetic tonight. Nothing. Just nothing. Might as well not have been there. All he did was commit turnovers.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:56 pm

Gil wrote:Who's going to be warming the bench now though Motta, Matuidi or Verratti? hmm

mkay... Rolling Eyes 
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:26 pm

farfan wrote:did he learn french yet ?

i don't get these south american players who refuse to learn other languages .. even ones similar to spanish like french and portuguese .
Yes it's only the South Americans that have trouble adapting to a new language  Rolling Eyes 
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:46 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
farfan wrote:did he learn french yet ?  

Yes it's only the South Americans that have trouble adapting to a new language  Rolling Eyes 

the spanish speaking south americans are notorious for it .

contrast that with kaka , ronaldo and countless portuguese speakers who spoke spanish in their first presentation !  coentrao who did interviews in spanish less than 3 months after his arrival ...

i've seen benfica and porto team interviews where not a single south americanspoke portuguese . cardoso ,  despite playing for 8 years in portugal and being a hero to the fans, only speaks spanish in interviews to this day .
you can notice the same thing in france with guys like pastore and lisandro lopez not speaking a word of french  , while brazilians like ronaldinho, maicon , maxwell etc... started speaking less than 6 months in .
how difficult is learning french or portuguese at conversational level for spanish speakers ? the answer is not very.
i can't help but think that's it's a  communitarian thing  and these players just refuse to make any  sort of effort .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:34 am

Yes spanish speaking south americans never make an effort to learn the language Rolling Eyes

It's an individual thing. Some people have an aptitude for languages, others don't. Some try to become a part of the community, others don't. But I wouldn't group them all in the same category.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:12 am

don't forget the legend tevez BC
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:52 am

Not denying there are bad ones out there. But this is true for every nationality, not just south americans.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:14 am

Masch Proud  Once a red always a red :bow:  Would take him back in a heart beat.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:11 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Not denying there are bad ones out there. But this is true for every nationality, not just south americans.

I agree i respect tevez for even trying to talk in english though haha
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:16 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Yes spanish speaking south americans never make an effort to learn the language Rolling Eyes

It's an individual thing. Some people have an aptitude for languages, others don't. Some try to become a part of the community, others don't. But I wouldn't group them all in the same category.

i never said EVERY single south american doesn't make the effort to speak foreign languages , didn't i ?
there is no denying that' it's a common thing among players from that region .
how do you explain the fact that over 90 % of the south americans who play in portugal and france don't speak portuguse and french ? the only reason you'd fail to learn these languages is if you're resisting and refusing to adapt .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:33 am

i used to laugh when he was hailed as the next kaka. he isnt even half the player kaka was best. in fact kaka right now is better than pastore

never rated him either, thats why i thought palermo made a good deal by selling him to PSG, infact zamparini was complaining that it was not enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next