I think it was going out actually.

danyjr
First Team
First Team

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Barça - Athletic Club

Post by free_cat on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:41 am

If you lookcarefully, the spin was closing to goal so it was definitely going in.

Anyway marca should try just to follow official goals instead of embarrassing themselves with these things.

Good game from our guys, but I miss 3 forwards and earlier subs as tito did at the beginning of season.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:15 am

Pedro :bow: His turns, back-heels, runs were dangerous and we always looked like creating danger when he had the ball on him. Link up with Alba and Iniesta, simply superb. Even though he didn't get a goal or an assist, I thought it was his best game in a Barca shirt this season.
We only had 54% of possession according to stats which is quite disappointing but at least with the possession we had, we took our chances. Thought Xavi, Fab, Busi and Iniesta all had good games considering that possession stat.
Adriano was at fault for the goal. Did a Masch. Couldn't decide to play offside trap or not and made the wrong decision at the last second costing us a goal.
Valdes did not even have to make a save before the hour mark which really sumed up Bilbao's evening.
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:30 am

I thought Budi was below today....whereas pique ...wow!!!! may be we should rate him this way.....forward 8/10, mid 7/10 and defence 9/10...lolz
And pedro, the lad gave it all.his ran was like crazy and some of his passes were special. sometimes i had to recheck --- who was that guy, hahah.....played kind of like tevez.....
why iniesta was subbed??? was he feeling uncomfortable??? or just to be cautious or rest???
and adriano's surprise run on the wing are so threatening. i love that quick play which we are doing a lot this season ending up in goals.....
goal.com gave it as own goal but later changed it for messi.......i checked couple of soccer pages, everyone gave it to messi.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:42 am

Yeah I agree about Buscuit he played abit out of place which is not normal for him, he is usually very constant but no big deal he'll bounce back
I honestly wasn't too impressed by Pedro, yeah he had moments of brilliance but also some wtf are you doing moments.
Our defence is looking amazing though I think Montoya should of started :/
Iniesta came off for Thiago who needs minutes (just got back from injury) no point in keeping him when were up 4 goals lol

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:01 am

Many congratulations to the team for breaking the all time La Liga start record.

40 points in 14 matches. It really could have been a perfect score if we had our best defenders playing in the Classico. Anyway kudos to all those responsible for such a magnificent feat.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:23 am

JD! I've been wondering where you were. Nice to see you're still around (^.^)

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:44 am

We created a lot of chances.But TBH I dont especially like such matches where we dot have complete control in midfield.
3-0 up,keep the ball and maintain control.Instead we go for the risky ball too early time after time and end up turning over possession time after time.Poor game possession wise in the second half.Just too many loose passes.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:53 am

That dribbling by Messi and Pedro before the last goal was incredible... About 3 players at a time on them and they keep the ball. Then rewarded with a goal.

Another thing I noticed that annoyed me was a clear foul and penalty on Messi in the box, but because he didn't dive there was no call. Refs need to reward players who stay on their feet. This happens to me in real life a lot and its very frustrating. Need to stop people hacking at legs and stop rewarding people for going down.
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:11 pm

@BarcaKizz wrote:That dribbling by Messi and Pedro before the last goal was incredible... About 3 players at a time on them and they keep the ball. Then rewarded with a goal.

Another thing I noticed that annoyed me was a clear foul and penalty on Messi in the box, but because he didn't dive there was no call. Refs need to reward players who stay on their feet. This happens to me in real life a lot and its very frustrating. Need to stop people hacking at legs and stop rewarding people for going down.

fully agree, i was so disappointed as well. because it would have clearly been a fantastic goal with great touches from both Messi and Iniesta.....even the reaction of the defender says that its a penalty......he was so scared right after ball went out even though there was no whistle...

if this continues it is difficult to blame some players who overacts quite regularly....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:58 pm

out of interest how was Pique btw?
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:29 am

@The xcx wrote:out of interest how was Pique btw?

Superb in this game I thought. One of the best on field.
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Deja Vu on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:20 am

He still needs to improve in terms of 1-on-1 situations. He was beaten twice by a player I can't recall his name right now.

Més que un club
Deja Vu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2