fatman123
VanDeezNuts
huntsman
47 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ricardo Kaka Fan Club  - Page 4 Empty 234

Post by huntsman Fri 25 Apr - 7:52

If Chelsea had a player who can score like he did in 2 3 4, they wouldve won the title way before.

huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Ricardo Kaka Fan Club  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ricardo Kaka Fan Club

Post by Kaladin Fri 3 Oct - 12:03

Back with the NT

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/brazil-dungas-call-ups-kaka-and-juan-jesus-are-back/
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun 5 Oct - 23:20

great decision! Better late than never.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri 6 Feb - 16:43

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153058465758887

Last edited by B-Mac on Fri 6 Feb - 16:46; edited 1 time in total
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri 6 Feb - 16:46

B-Mac wrote:
(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));

Never thought of it that way
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri 6 Feb - 16:46

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
B-Mac wrote:
(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));

Never thought of it that way

thought embedding would work from FB....apparently not lol
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri 6 Feb - 16:51

Left shark expected more from u bro
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri 6 Feb - 17:20

I am left shark hmm
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri 6 Feb - 19:17

Swanhends wrote:La Decima will never be achieved unless you can make Madrid fans understand

Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Tue 24 Mar - 12:31

Kaka: I was better than Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo

"I won the Ballon d'Or and World Player of Year against Cristiano and Messi," Kaka told The Daily Mail.
"They win it every year now, but I could beat them back then. For me that's important because I had the best opponents. I'm proud when I see that."

"I am so pleased to have had the opportunity to work with Mourinho, he is one of the best coaches in the world."

The gifted midfielder recently joined Orlando City and he has insisted that he is not interested in a return to Europe, with friends like Oscar, Willian and Mesut Ozil trying to lure him to the Premier League.
"They joke with me saying, 'Come and play for Chelsea or Arsenal' but I am so happy here in Orlando."
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue 24 Mar - 12:37

Dunno how DM translated that to 'I'm better than them', he's just stating a fact
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue 24 Mar - 13:24

Yeah that's just lacking reading comprehension lool, its goal.com stuff tbh.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue 24 Mar - 14:41

He was mesmerizing in his prime
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun 29 Mar - 11:24

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun 29 Mar - 12:39

Kaka Proud Best memory I have of him is 2007 CL campaign. Against Man u Proud Proud
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 25 Mar - 14:00

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon 25 Mar - 16:27

He was such a fun player to watch, and such a complete midfielder. He could beat anyone for pace, he was strong, he could finish inside the box as well as a rocket of a foot outside the box, his passing was top notch as well as his creativity.

Quite simply, there was nothing Kaka couldn't do. Its too bad his prime was not really all that long. Relatively, I mean. He was a top player in football for a solid four years between 2004 and 2008, but I'm not sure his prime really went beyond those four years.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon 25 Mar - 16:37

CBarca wrote:He was such a fun player to watch, and such a complete midfielder. He could beat anyone for pace, he was strong, he could finish inside the box as well as a rocket of a foot outside the box, his passing was top notch as well as his creativity.

Quite simply, there was nothing Kaka couldn't do. Its too bad his prime was not really all that long. Relatively, I mean. He was a top player in football for a solid four years between 2004 and 2008, but I'm not sure his prime really went beyond those four years.

To be honest, we've been blessed with a decade of Messi and Ronaldo because I'd say 4 year prime is what you'd expect from most mortals.

I love how those videos are always the same goals, yet I always watch them.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed 27 Mar - 12:14

I don't know. Even when you look at top players who aren't Messi/Ronaldo, it's gotten to the point where you expect a player to be at or near the top for more than four years. Neymar is there already. Suarez, while not at his best anymore, has been amazing since his Liverpool debut back in 2011. Zlatan had a long and prosperous career, far more than four years of glory. Thierry Henry, Iniesta, Xavi etc were at the top forever.

I guess it depends on how you view "prime". It's possible the peak of the players I've mentioned had a prime of a similar amount of time, about 4 years. However, they all stayed at the top so much longer than Kaka. Kaka had about four years of glory and quickly fell off. People look at Torres as having a short prime and that's true, it was about 3-4 years for him as well.

That's not to say they were bad players before or after their peak, but both Torres and Kaka reached very very high primes, and didn't stay there all too long. Both faded relatively fast compared to the players I mentioned like Henry, Suarez, Xavi/Iniesta, Zlatan.

I guess that's what happens when pace is such a large part of your game though, not to mention injuries. I don't blame either player for their relatively short prime. However, I would push back on the idea that a 4 year prime is what you expect from most players. Although I guess I'm specifically talking about top players rather than players overall.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed 27 Mar - 15:30

Kaka and Fernando Torres had one thing in common that many overlook, in context to their shorter prime than many famous stars.

Injuries, and specifically injuries that took a blight upon their main traits, were the result of the erosion of their abilities. Anyone who overlooks that clearly has never experienced such injuries in the world of athletics and the mental and physical effects it can have upon you to play to play at your best.

Torres with his frequent ankle injuries requiring him to limit how bursts of speed to how he turned and then of course the ill timed move to Chelsea whilst being unhealthy ravaged the very footballing existence of a player many overlook on how good he was.

Kaka's case was worse physically from his knees to his tendons to his ankle and the physicians for the Brazilian team at the time who omitted the ticking time bombs he had within that area, and his injuries were well documented.

The rigours and pressures of football on the mind and body essentially can shorten such optimal periods and based on a multitude of factors that many distant viewers simply fail to spot.

That being said Kaka in his prime never lacked anything from his two-footedness to his physical abilities to coming in the most needed moments. Just glided through defenders and made it look so easy. I miss him each time I watch Milan.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed 27 Mar - 16:02

A lot of top players had long prime years. Platini was immense from 1976 through 1986. Zidane had a good 7 years there. Henry was around a long time.

The tragedy about Kaka was that injuries got him. Most South American players have short prime years due to lifestyle... complete opposite for him.

And that's the bottom line: Lifestyle and commitment drives longevity. Talent will get you there.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed 27 Mar - 20:19

i don't really know with kaka, for me, he is a bit of an enigma. i recognize he was very good, for what its worth, i expected cristiano and united to beat milan in both legs, utd had the better team, yes i know, games are on the pitch not on paper; and kaka totally dismantled them , seedorf played well too. but sometimes i don't know how highly i rank him and it has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not his prime was long or short enough.

titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 27 Mar - 23:49

I have never experienced as much euphoria as i have watching him in his prime, 2007, fantastic year, Halo 3, WoW, grade 8, Bleach, Nokia 6600, Escape The Fate, absurd amounts of Cola, late nights, CL nights, no sleep, sleep in Chemistry, fail subjects, not a care in the world.

Blissful days
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Thu 28 Mar - 3:13

Is Neymar really better or achieved more than Kaka? I don't feel Neymar has really done anything. Is this supposed to be his prime?
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu 28 Mar - 9:01

That’s an interesting statement! Neymar has been overhyped since he was 17! He has always been hailed as the next Messi or Ronaldo, and certainly has developed into a fine player. But when you take a look at his accomplishments, you find it is sadly lacking for a supposed top of the class player.

When comparing to Kaka, your point really stands out. Although Kaka’s best years were far too short, he certainly accomplished much more than Neymar.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 28 Mar - 13:50

silver wrote:Is Neymar really better or achieved more than Kaka? I don't feel Neymar has really done anything. Is this supposed to be his prime?

Interesting question

ESPN Brazil ran a poll of the 10 greatest brazilian players and Kaka was 7th on that list. Neymar didn't make it.

I don't think Neymar has achieved more than Kaka. Kaka's best was better than Neymar's best as of yet personally.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next