Jay29
RealGunner
Sina
SamuelJayC
Raptorgunner
57 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Arsenal Winter Transfers/Rumours Thread Empty The Official Arsenal Winter Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:19 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:West Ham United midfielder Mohamed Diame out for up to 12 weeks with a hamstring tear, boss Sam Allardyce reveals.

He would still be back before Diaby, why not sign him up.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

The Official Arsenal Winter Transfers/Rumours Thread Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Winter Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Spanish press reporting that Wenger could bring Joel Campbell back from Betis in January, according to sky sports la liga commentary.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

The Official Arsenal Winter Transfers/Rumours Thread Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Winter Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by Sina Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:45 pm

RG,how much Napoli would value Insigne? Very Happy
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:49 pm

10-16m
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Would Campbell even get a work permit? hmm

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Good little attacker
intelligent,finds his team mates quite well
good turn of pace and skill
but he would be one of the shortest players in league
if Cavani is Not in our price range we can look for some others in there Razz
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:56 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Would Campbell even get a work permit? hmm

No idea.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:02 pm

I would take Campbell over Chamkha any day.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:04 pm

good decision
bring Ryo back as well
thanks
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Telegraph: Henry loan return to Arsenal almost complete. Huntelaar & Zaha bids imminent. - http://bit.ly/UphQ90

Mail: Wenger wants two signings in addition to Henry. Huntelaar & Zaha are most likely to arrive. - http://bit.ly/UOsmv5

Mail: Thierry Henry will make his third Arsenal debut against Swansea in FA Cup third round tie next month - http://bit.ly/UOsmv5
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:01 am

sportsczy wrote:You actually need a Diaby)like player desperately... Arsenal lacks a physical presence in the midfield and a player that can truly go b2b. One thing i've noticed is that you don't really see the midfielders making truly attacking runs.

Arsenal is really predictable in the midfield right now.
We have lacked someone that goes box to box but Wilshere is that player when he's fit. If watched the game against west brom you won't doubt that, apparently he had 5 successful dribbles, statistically that is what messi averages I think, on one occasion he literally carried the ball about 60 yards
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:32 am

Zaha deal looks interesting tho. Kid is an immense talent, he would be great asset to Arsenal.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:40 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:
sportsczy wrote:You actually need a Diaby)like player desperately... Arsenal lacks a physical presence in the midfield and a player that can truly go b2b. One thing i've noticed is that you don't really see the midfielders making truly attacking runs.

Arsenal is really predictable in the midfield right now.
We have lacked someone that goes box to box but Wilshere is that player when he's fit. If watched the game against west brom you won't doubt that, apparently he had 5 successful dribbles, statistically that is what messi averages I think, on one occasion he literally carried the ball about 60 yards
but Wilshere will never be that player.. West Brom didnt press us much in the midfield and were happy to stay back and defend which always works in our advantage.. But as we have seen against teams which press hard Cazorla and Arteta are poor.. Wilshere can do ok.. So we surely need a tall strong player in the midfield who holds the ball and breaks attacks.. Someone who the opposition will fear..
He can be a true dm or a b2b.. We have no problem in playing Wilshere along with another b2b.. They can interchange roles and play as we have done with Song...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:53 am

I'm not saying Wilshere can be the physical player in midfield, but he can go box to box really well. He showed this before his injury against the most pressing team in the world (barcelona), he ran the ball passed their midfield quite a lot
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:42 am

Wenger, for the love of god, please make a run at Benzema. There's a very slight window that could close very quickly.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:49 am

sportsczy wrote:Wenger, for the love of god, please make a run at Benzema. There's a very slight window that could close very quickly.
Benzema did say once he liked Arsenal i think, but he would have to take a wage cut to join us wouldn't he? How much is he on now?

Plus i dunno if he wants to go from Real Madrid, to Arsenal who are struggling to make top 4 im afraid. With that said, i'd love for him to come here.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:53 am

sportsczy wrote:Wenger, for the love of god, please make a run at Benzema. There's a very slight window that could close very quickly.

i have questions:

1.why do you think rm would want to sell benz? to get falcao? i dont think that is happening in January mate.
2.why do you think benz would want to come to arsenal if given a choice? i dont think so, since he would have to take a wage cut.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:06 pm

That's the thing. He wouldn't take a wage cut. For the first time in a long time, Arsenal could actually act like and elite club and send that message.

Benz wouldn't come in January... but his agent has been actively looking for potential suitors since September. He's keeping his option open. He wants to be at a club that would build the attack around his skills.

Of course, this would all depend if Wenger stays or not. He loves Wenger.

Also, Madrid are after Falcao. So Benz is leaving 100% of that happens.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:26 pm

then why are we having this conversation if he is not coming in January?...no point, i dont care at this moment in time.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:48 pm

If Falcao goes to Madrid in Janury, Benz would leave... that's the point.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:If Falcao goes to Madrid in Janury, Benz would leave... that's the point.

I hope Falcao goes to Madrid even if we dont buy Benzema, I dont want him at City or Chelsea.

Benz would be a dream signing and we could get him for cheaper if Madrid buy Falcao. 25 to 30m should do the job.

Please Wenger spend the freaking money you have been saving for the past 8 years.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Reality called. It said Hello. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:27 pm

srigooner wrote:Reality called. It said Hello. :coffee:

I dont like to say Hello to strangers when I am a billionaire and can buy anything I want. eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
srigooner wrote:Reality called. It said Hello. :coffee:

I dont like to say Hello to strangers when I am a billionaire and can buy anything I want. eco smile

You should buy out the shares from Kroenke banana

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:31 pm

How much you guys think we can get for Jack Wilshere? we need money to buy few mediocre players.

3 new players >>>>>>>>>>>>>Jack Wilshere, we cant afford his wages, will sell him for footballing reasons. :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next