Paul Lambert Deprecia...Appreciation Thread.

+19
DeletedUser#1
BeautifulGame
donttreadonred
Arquitecto
Red Alert
RealGunner
poolsupporter
Onyx
HOXTYGEN
Helmer
mr-r34
TheRedStag
yoonie
RedOranje
stevieg8
Fahim89
McAgger
Art Morte
Nishankly
23 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Paul Lambert Deprecia...Appreciation Thread. Empty Paul Lambert Deprecia...Appreciation Thread.

Post by Nishankly Thu 13 Dec - 21:16:42

Paul Lambert Deprecia...Appreciation Thread. Paul-Lambert-as-Norwich-C-008

Last edited by Nishank on Sat 29 Dec - 16:51:05; edited 1 time in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Paul Lambert Deprecia...Appreciation Thread. Empty Re: Paul Lambert Deprecia...Appreciation Thread.

Post by Art Morte Thu 13 Dec - 21:35:25

It's easy to think this should be a comfy win, but Villa haven't been that easy to beat and are actually four games unbeaten in the league.

Anything but a win would be a major disappointment, but I've got a feeling it'll be a tight game.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Paul Lambert Deprecia...Appreciation Thread. Empty Re: Paul Lambert Deprecia...Appreciation Thread.

Post by McAgger Thu 13 Dec - 21:58:23

Borini isn't months away anymore. He's going to return to Melwood from Italy on the 26th of December to start training again. So we could have him back by start of January hopefully.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu 13 Dec - 22:12:28

Paul Lambert Deprecia...Appreciation Thread. AbDTi4paL

This is a rumored line-up which scares me!!! affraid

Clowning & Shelvey in an unfamiliar position!!!! affraid
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu 13 Dec - 22:39:59

If we do start Shelvey and Cole in wing-forward positions, Assaidi had better make the bench at least for this game. Because if we play with that line-up, Suarez will be the only one who can beat his man. And Gleninho, but Shelvey and Cole might not be mobile enough as wing-forwards.

I'd also put Henderson in place of Allen, but well, let's see if that line-up is just a rumour after all.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu 13 Dec - 22:42:04

Art Morte wrote: but well, let's see if that line-up is just a rumour after all.

Hope & pray my friend!! hope & pray affraid
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu 13 Dec - 22:47:26

Do you guys honestly see Rodgers dropping his lover boy Sterling??
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu 13 Dec - 22:50:16

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Do you guys honestly see Rodgers dropping his lover boy Sterling??

Twisted Evil
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Fri 14 Dec - 1:03:22

That lineup would end up incredibly congested in the middle of the pitch... Cole always drifts inward, and I see Shelvey getting frustrated on the wing quickly. We'll end up with 3 attacking mids instead of two wide players, and i think we'd suffer as a result.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri 14 Dec - 1:42:30

Not sold on that line-up... I share stevieg's concerns over congestion in the central attacking areas. Concerned over Assaidi, either he's not impressing in training or he's got some knock we don't know about.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yoonie Fri 14 Dec - 1:59:22

Fahim89 wrote:Paul Lambert Deprecia...Appreciation Thread. AbDTi4paL

This is a rumored line-up which scares me!!! affraid

Clowning & Shelvey in an unfamiliar position!!!! affraid

i'd like to see this build.... but i'm afraid it would not be effective. hmm
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat 15 Dec - 9:35:39

I'm so pumped for this game. Had a hectic week, would love it if the week was wrapped up with 3 points. Been such a long time we've had a genuine chance of breaking into top 4
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat 15 Dec - 11:11:08

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I'm so pumped for this game. Had a hectic week, would love it if the week was wrapped up with 3 points. Been such a long time we've had a genuine chance of breaking into top 4

Tbh, We were in such situations in the latter stages of previous seasons as well, Under Hodgson and Kenny. But both times our squad fell apart and we went down the table, while the other teams like Arsenal [especially], Spurs and Newcastle[ That season ] kept getting the results.

Its the same thing, What im sure of is, If we implode right now and mess up the gap, Im quite confident we will get another chance to be close to the top 4 again, If we can get the results during that situation, I will hail BR as the greatest. :bow:

That said, I would rather be in the top4 mix until April.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat 15 Dec - 12:35:08

I'm quite confident we'll get our first penalty of the season today.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat 15 Dec - 16:09:54

Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Downing, Allen, Lucas, Gerrard, Sterling, Shelvey, Suarez.

Downing :bow:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat 15 Dec - 16:10:36

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Downing, Allen, Lucas, Gerrard, Sterling, Shelvey, Suarez.

Liverpool subs: Jones, Wisdom, Suso, Cole, Carragher, Henderson, Coates.
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat 15 Dec - 16:44:08

Still no assaidi hmm
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Sat 15 Dec - 16:57:56

Excited about the game. Fully expecting a win so anything short of that will be a disappointment.

Looking at our bench though, if things aren't happening we haven't a whole lot of creative players to bring on. Probably/hopefully won't come to that but it would be a slight concern. Another would be Downing at LB so hopefully we stay on the front foot and dominate possession cause I'm sure Villa will target him as a weakness. Makes you wonder whether switching Glen across and starting Wisdom would be wiser? hmm (even though I've advocated against this earlier this season and wanted Robinson to get a go.)

Suarez should be sharp today so I'm expecting a high energy performance. Sterling will play well at home and will be interesting whether Shelvey stays out wide or if he drifts into the 9 position much.

Our midfield should be able to dictate play. I hope Allen puts in a good performance cause I've been a bit disappointed in him lately. Lucas too getting back to full fitness will be great. And of course Stevie hasnt been great so far but Villa is a team he usually has an excellent game against.

All in all. 3 points will be ours. COME ON YOU RED MEN!

As Stevieg8 above says its a pity not to see Assaidi in the squad.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat 15 Dec - 17:30:59

F*CK
Dominating the shite out of them and we concede out of nothing ffs
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat 15 Dec - 17:31:20

Great, All that dominance for nothing. 1-0 down.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat 15 Dec - 17:47:56

Well f*ck me, this is embarassing. I can't quite get my head around how that scoreline is possible. :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat 15 Dec - 17:50:31

WOW 2-0 down

I'm sorry but every one on our bench plus Jones would be more effective on the wing then shelvey is. Is sterling a one trick pony who just tries to do something pretty with his feet, which achieves nothing and then tries to out pace the opponent.

Looks like missing them chances bit us in the arse again, Suarez couldn't make the easiest pass then makes a lovely 20m meter over the top ball to Gerrard who with bad luck loses it.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat 15 Dec - 17:56:05

I dont even have it in me to criticize today. I can't be arsed really. We're playing well. The lapses in concentration in two occasions have us down 2-0. I'm disappointed at Anfield, you can hear a pin drop ffs, that's how quite it is. .
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat 15 Dec - 17:59:25

I went to my local derby today and we showed more passion, ffs were in Australia.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat 15 Dec - 18:08:36

What a f***king disgrace.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next