McAgger
The Franchise
dmize
Gil
Blue Barrett
26 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:43 am

Pistons leading the Nets right now, Drummond played will and helped them get a lead, now Frank brings in Maxiell for him w/ 5 min left. Guarantee they lose now.

The block Drummond on Humphries dunk in the 1st half was disgusting, been looking for it on YT.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:00 am

Phritz wrote:4Chan Laughing

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 RFE8l

If that actually happened, the buzz kill known as David Stern would probably step in and nix it. Would be funny to see anyway.

Reminds me of when 4chan Rick Roll'd an entire stadium rofl They had fans decide on a song to be played during the game, with the option for a write-in vote.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:46 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

He's got some moves, but I think he needs to work on his left hand :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:14 am

RUBIO is back :bow: He makes Timberwolves fun to watch.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:27 am

Kemba is becoming an elite PG right before our eyes...

32 points, 7 assists tonight, just 1 TO. FG%, PPG, assists, steals all up from last year. He needs some help though, MKG isn't there yet.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:35 am

I always knew he'd come around in due time. I think he could be a top 5 PG within the next 5 years.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Harsh as it is to say, Kemba will never be recognised as such playing for the Bobcats as they are.

Get the kid some help.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Rubio returns.

9 assists, 3 steals and 4 boards in 18 min. Add in a couple highlight reel passes.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:24 pm

The Franchise wrote:Rubio returns.

9 assists, 3 steals and 4 boards in 18 min. Add in a couple highlight reel passes.

It probably don't sound like that much but the whole team just plays soooo much better.

It's unbelievable.

Can't wait for Love to get back.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Nah, it does sound like much to me. In just 18 minutes...an assist every 2 minutes, mighty impressive.

But as you say, his overall ability to control the offence. He is one of my favourite players in the game and my joint 2nd favourite point guard in the game, with Irving.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Rubio is my second fav player in the NBA right now after Curry. He's pure entertainment on the court.

It goes something like this:
1. Curry
2. Rubio
3. Irving
4. Batum/B.Roy
5. LeBron/Nash
6. Lillard/Klay T
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:45 pm

I assume Ebanks makes these jumpers in warm ups and practice right?

Because everytime I watch him playing he is letting them fly without hesitation regardless of result.

Game against the Knicks he was hitting just backboard with these bricks.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:15 am

The Franchise wrote:Harsh as it is to say, Kemba will never be recognised as such playing for the Bobcats as they are.

Get the kid some help.

If they don't get Shabazz Muhammad, or Andrew Wiggins in the next 2 drafts. I'd love to see Kemba on the Knicks. He'll be a restricted FA in 2015/16, he could sign an offer sheet with another team then but then Charlotte will probably match it and he'd be stuck there like what happened with Eric Gordon.

Would be really good playing next to Carmelo, as he can play off the ball, and Melo can still excell with the ball in his hands.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/knicks/melo-would-welcome-uconn-s-walker-1.2751059

/end dream

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:16 am

The Franchise wrote:I assume Ebanks makes these jumpers in warm ups and practice right?

Because everytime I watch him playing he is letting them fly without hesitation regardless of result.

That one 3 pointer he had from the corner was dreadful, hit like the underside of the backboard, lol.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:22 am

I think New York is going to need a proper distributer as long as Melo is there. A combo guard could have his role in terms of scoring and sharing the creative responsibility....but Shump and JR cover that relatively well.

They need to look toward replacing Jason Kidd.

Of course they could always drop JR and get Kemba or something of that nature.

And I like Ebanks. He plays hard , good on the offensive boards, decent midrange game.

But alas.

D'Antoni has him shooting 3 pointers and such.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:53 am

Le Samourai wrote:I think New York is going to need a proper distributer as long as Melo is there. A combo guard could have his role in terms of scoring and sharing the creative responsibility....but Shump and JR cover that relatively well.

They need to look toward replacing Jason Kidd.

Of course they could always drop JR and get Kemba or something of that nature.

Yeah true, although Kemba has shown signs of becoming an above average passer this season. Went from 4.4 assists to 6.1 so far this year. He'll never be an elite passer but I think he could average 8 assists in a couple years. Kemba/Shumpert backcourt would be fun to watch imo, with JR the 6th man. TBH, I don't think Kemba is too far off from Raymond Feltons level. Felton has a better feel for the game, and can shoot it from deep better, while Kemba is the better defender and has a nicer midrange.

They need a distributor who doesn't necessarily need the ball in his hands all the time. Which is why they look so good this year, Jason Kidd can distribute and doesn't need the ball in his hands like in his NJ days.

Le Sam, was it you that said you were Trinidadian?

I ask because Kemba is part Trini, he should be one of your favorite players Cool
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:14 am

Le Sam lives in Trinidad, he's not Trinidadian. I believe he's part Spanish, although I can't remember for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:35 am

I'm Trinidadian (but also Spanish lol).

I didn't know he was Trini , it certainly isn't marketed here , which it normally would be. More people should know , not enough people interested in the game.

How good is he from 3?

More than anything Kidd makes the right decision and is capable of making any type of pass, and he spaces the floor well. Melo gets it in better spots and has more room to work.

But he doesn't force it into Melo either.

I don't know if that role fully utilizes Kemba's talents. He seems more like Felton more inclined to push, pick and roll with a deadly mid-range game and a bit better getting to the rack.

2015 is a long time anyway , alot can happen.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:52 am

I dont think the Knicks should be too worried, they have a ton of old guys and they to just ride this horse aslongasit goes.

The way I see it,Kemba would be fantastic for the Knicks. Yes, he is a scoring guard but come 2015 or whatever, one would imagine his game will look somewhat different from now.

I think Shumpert can give the Knicks Kidd's defence and even more offence, he obviously doesnt have Kidd's smarts and everything else but theres nothing you can do about that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:52 am

dmize wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I assume Ebanks makes these jumpers in warm ups and practice right?

That one 3 pointer he had from the corner was dreadful, hit like the underside of the backboard, lol.

rofl
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Ricky is back!! :bow:
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I'm Trinidadian (but also Spanish lol).

I didn't know he was Trini , it certainly isn't marketed here , which it normally would be. More people should know , not enough people interested in the game.

I believe he's only 1/4 Trini, his dad is half Antiguan/half Trini, and I think his mom is fully Crucian.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 am

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Perkins

Laughing

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Kyriesorcery

cold
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:05 am

Kyrie wearing the mask just makes it that much more awesome.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by yoonie Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:12 am

The Franchise wrote:the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Perkins

Laughing

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 6 Kyriesorcery

cold

SWEET! the last part must've been Pacquiao... epic loss!
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Thinking we need a name change, Wade isnt >>>> anyone anymore Laughing

What you think guys? "NBA thread"..or something a little more creative?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next