McAgger
The Franchise
dmize
Gil
Blue Barrett
26 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:05 am

Personally I wanted to see this one:
the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 2qsw1er

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 FxeVZ

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:28 am

Lol that's an old school look.. Everything these days is clean cut and mean looking
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:39 am

Can I get a Hallelujah mofos :bow: beating the best team in the league :bow: Curry tearing shite up.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:12 pm

That Pelican thing looks pretty cool I gotta say.

The All stars are in and surprise surprise im not happy.

Curry should of made it, and Marc.

Both Smiths and Lopez should of made it too in my opinion. Especially Josh and Brook.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:21 pm

JR Smith?

I'm thinking about betting $100 on the East, for sure they will be for under-dogs.. But they actually have a good chance to win IMO
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Yeah, I think JR should of been there, maybe. It depends.

I mean, I think he deserves it over Deng. Over Lopez or Josh Smith no.

JR often guards the best player on the other team, he can and has taken over in the clutch.

The way I see it.

Take out Deng, put Josh Smith in. If not Josh, then still give me JR over Deng.

Take out Bosh, put Lopez in.

On the other side.

Z-Bo and Gasol are both as important as each other on offence, but the difference to me is Gasol is also key defensively too protecting the rim.

Curry to me deserves to be there ahead of LMA, for a few reasons. LMA puts up a very respectable 21 and 9 but I still think he shoots too many jumpers for a team that needs more inside presence. He is deserved, but Curry is a beast.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Oh lawwd, they went HAM on Chuck last night rofl

Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:46 pm

The Franchise wrote:Yeah, I noticed...looks a player.

GSW beat OKC in a very tight game.

Curry really outplayed Westbrook, 31-10. But one thing I think OKC need to sort out is late game play, its surprisingly bad. KD missed a 3 they needed to tie, but it was a makeable shot for him. The problem I have is how they seem to do it all the time, KD try and get the ball, go 1 v 1. Its okay at times, he could of made the shot he got, but I would like to see some variation.

They tried to run a play after that, in bound, KD comes off a screen and immediately fires it to Perkins. Play was okay, even though the pass got picked off...but to Perkins? Even if he gets wide open, im not sure about that one.

More on this.

Look at this play by the Heat, late vs the Raptors.

Imagine this play, Ibaka as Bosh screening, Westbrook as Wade cutting through, KD the ball handler and Kevin Martin shooting the 3. This is the kind of thing you need to see in the clutch, its un-guardable with the right player

Ibaka is too dangerous to leave for a jumper like Bosh is, Westbrook getting open on a cut is obviously dangerous. Defences have no choice but to fear KD with the ball in his hands and Martin is a deadly shooter.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:54 am

Mad Mad Mad Mad FRAK I'm pissed. Curry deserved it this season ffs. He's our best player. It was evident when he missed 2 games last week we lost both of them, Lee just couldn't do it by himself. And when Curry came back and Lee was injured, Steph carried us and showed that he was the MVP on that team and not Lee. I'm f*cking pissed.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:59 pm

More than one team has speculated that a three-way trade that would send Pau Gasol to the Celtics, Paul Pierce to the Grizzlies and Rudy Gay to the Lakers makes "some sense".

Some sense for who? If we're trading Pierce and Rudy is involved, we better be the ones getting him. Most Celtic fans, from what I've read, actually seem to think it's a good deal. I don't.

The Celtics are finished btw; needs to be blown up. Blew a 27(rofl) point lead to the Hawks last night. I'd trade Pierce and Terry for sure. Think hard about dealing Rondo and Garnett as well(depends if we're going full rebuild or not).
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Laughing

I think the C's need another big, but not at the expense of PP.

How does PP for Gay make sense for the Grizz?

This sounds so Laker-ish.

I dont actually think they should blow it up, though I understand why thats being thrown about.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:33 pm

The Franchise wrote:Laughing

I think the C's need another big, but not at the expense of PP.

How does PP for Gay make sense for the Grizz?

This sounds so Laker-ish.

I dont actually think they should blow it up, though I understand why thats being thrown about.

Pierce only has 5m guaranteed for next season. Would save Memphis a lot of money while still contending this year.

We do need a big but we're not winning in the next 2 years that Pau would be here. I'd prefer youth. Cousins would be ideal and fill both needs but the Kings won't be making a trade now that the sale of the team is going through. The new owners will have to decide.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Oh money.......great Laughing

I get it, but god damn, Gay is what, 25? PP is close to 35...extend your window.

I agree, Pau is not the way to go. I do believe he was be a ton better in another situation where he can play in the post, but I agree you need youth at the same time.

Not sure who though.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:27 pm

David Baumann ‏@DavidBaumann33
Solid #NBA source tells me the Boston @Celtics are fearing a possible torn ACL for Rajon #Rondo. Results from MRI coming soon. Updates ASAP.

Just keeps gettin better. Mad

edit: Confirmed Rondo tore his ACL.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:43 pm

I just woke up in the second half and heard the news.. How did he get injured?

What a *bleep* shame
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Swagg wrote:I just woke up in the second half and heard the news.. How did he get injured?

What a *bleep* shame

Friday against the Hawks. He didn't know he tore until it acted up this morning in shoot-around, then they sent him for an MRI.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:49 pm

dmize wrote:
Swagg wrote:I just woke up in the second half and heard the news.. How did he get injured?

What a *bleep* shame

Friday against the Hawks. He didn't know he tore until it acted up this morning in shoot-around, then they sent him for an MRI.

Damn.. That game went into double OT didn't it? How the fxck did he play the whole game
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:06 pm

So this dude tore his ACL and proceeded to play the rest of the game? I know he's hard but I mean surely you must recognize a serious injury when you feel it. At least the athletic trainer should have been able to tell him not to go back in the game.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:23 pm

FFS D-Wade :facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:23 pm

Le Samourai wrote:So this dude tore his ACL and proceeded to play the rest of the game? I know he's hard but I mean surely you must recognize a serious injury when you feel it. At least the athletic trainer should have been able to tell him not to go back in the game.

That happens with ACL injuries sometimes. You can still walk and even play without knowing you tore it. He probably thought it was a sprained knee.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Trade D-Wade ffs
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:33 pm

wow.....:[ can't believe that happened. Bye bye celtics...and that ACL might also end his awesome career too...
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:47 pm

HOW DA *bleep* IS THIS HAPPENING?! Should of been over when we were up 4 with just under 2 min left
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:50 pm

vizkosity wrote:and that ACL might also end his awesome career too...

wat
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:51 pm

dmize wrote:
vizkosity wrote:and that ACL might also end his awesome career too...

wat
it's hard to be at your best again once you've got an ACL....let alone, rondo's game relies on speed for penetration
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:06 pm

D Wade is shit
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next