Yeezus
FennecFox7
free_cat
CBarca
eelir
The Sanchez
11 posters

Go down

La Liga Round 17: Valladolid vs FC Barcelona Empty La Liga Round 17: Valladolid vs FC Barcelona

Post by The Sanchez Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:45 am

Date: Saturday, 12/22/2012 18:00

Competition: League

Television: C+ Liga - GolT - C+ Liga HD

Referee: Clos Gómez

Adriano and Song are injured therefore I am prediciting the following lineup:

------------Valdes--------------
Alves--Pique--Mascherano--Alba
-----------Busquests-----------
-----Xavi----------Iniesta------
---Pedro----Messi-----Villa-----
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

La Liga Round 17: Valladolid vs FC Barcelona Empty Re: La Liga Round 17: Valladolid vs FC Barcelona

Post by eelir Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Might be a tricky game, but lets crush them for Tito's sake Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

La Liga Round 17: Valladolid vs FC Barcelona Empty Re: La Liga Round 17: Valladolid vs FC Barcelona

Post by eelir Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:34 pm

No Iniesta, no Vila Sad

Valdés; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Jordi Alba; Busquets, Xavi, Thiago; Pedro, Alexis y Messi
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Beautiful first goal.

Although I'm not a big fan of Alba, his overlapping runs are amazing, and have resulted in a lot of chances for us. Good stuff and good by Xavi to be in the right place at the right time.

Good to see Thiago start as well.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Wow, what a couple of misses from Alexis because he has no left foot. Misses a tap in and a very easy pass to thiago for a one on one. facepalm.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Also surprised this is being played so early. I missed like the first 26 minutes :facepalm:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:05 pm

CBarca wrote:Also surprised this is being played so early. I missed like the first 26 minutes :facepalm:

THIS! I was going to a place to watch the game, then realized it started at 11 am :facepalm:. That's a nono after staying up until 1
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Wtf has alves just done!! one on one with Pedro in hos right and heels back to xavi!? Very Happy

Good game from alves though.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Scary moments at the end of the game, we were lacking that concentration, and Valladolid were making a final push..

In comes Tello Walcott to score an fm like goal.

When Villa is fit, i expect

-Tello--Messi--Villa

Alexis and Pedro just aren't doing enough..

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:18 pm

this "when Villa is fit" thing is just getting old. I just don't think that Tito regards him as a starter
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Regardless of this game, I think this teams deserves a huge prise for what they did this season. The winter break is here and it has been a bumpy ride with all the injuries, but they only dropped 2 points. That is amazing.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Tello was lucky to score that goal, awful interception by the defender.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:47 pm

at least he took the shot. alexis would have tried to find messi
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:07 am

Missed my first Barca game of the season. But just watched the highlights and some absolute gorgeous football. Specially that 1st goal and that chance where pedro hit the bar with the header after some excellent work between him and alves

:bow:

That is what you call The Perfect Goal
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:11 am

[quote="billy_gr"]at least he took the shot. alexis would have tried to find messi[/quote

Sure Tello has balls.

We played very well except 15 minutes I'm the middle of the first half. Short result, messi and Pedro deserved one goal more each.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:06 am

`alexis missing tap in` and `pedro deserve a goal` both are old quotes ......none of them deserve attention
nice game from Alba and the opponents defense was good. But i knew this team would come up with a solution. surprisingly i did not have this confidence last season. even after 20 mins i would get nervous.....thats the huge difference this team has earned.....kudos

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:24 pm

A fairly routine victory.
All our players played well except Pedro and Alexis.Its a worry that they just cant score.
Alves was brilliant all game except when he passed back after Xavi's brilliant ball.Still was back to being the old Alves.
Xavi,continuing with his form was imperious.Some of his control and passing was majestic.
Busquets was calm as always and showed some neat touches.Thiago too had a good game.The defense was rarely troubled.All in all a routine game with the one negative being the poor form of our wide forwards.
Its high time Villa starts.Getting increasingly hard to believe the he is not fit yet excuse.He had a weeks rest yet didnt start ahead of the atrocious Alexis and Pedro.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:07 pm

alexjanosik wrote:A fairly routine victory.
All our players played well except Pedro and Alexis.Its a worry that they just cant score.
Alves was brilliant all game except when he passed back after Xavi's brilliant ball.Still was back to being the old Alves.
Xavi,continuing with his form was imperious.Some of his control and passing was majestic.
Busquets was calm as always and showed some neat touches.Thiago too had a good game.The defense was rarely troubled.All in all a routine game with the one negative being the poor form of our wide forwards.
Its high time Villa starts.Getting increasingly hard to believe the he is not fit yet excuse.He had a weeks rest yet didnt start ahead of the atrocious Alexis and Pedro.

this ffs
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Alves is beginning to find the form he once had... Mascherano put in many long diagonal balls to either Alves or Alba and 75% of those balls went out of play... I use like his change of play though if cant direct his ball properly then he might as well stop lobbing them. Roura got constantly annoyed for losing possession so easily...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:21 am

alexjanosik wrote:A fairly routine victory.

well its crystal clear already that Villa is no more wanted. From the beginning, i could not believe the-`he has been saved for second part of the season` theory. For me he is already redundant and still in the team just in case any injury to regular players occur. even probably he is not the first choice when subbed in 75 around mins- for me that is done just to keep him quiet. He is definitely leaving at the end of the season if not before that.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:38 am

A part of me wants to believe Villa is staying and the reason he has been a bench warmer is of injury, didn't last cup game he pick up a small injury? I just hope this is Tito playing it super safe and not risking him but realistically he is going to be sold in the summer..
I'll only really get over it if we get Neymar though or some other strong attacking winger.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:22 am

baffles me why afellay or villa did not get some starts. I mean they can't be worse then pedro/alexis. Plus afellay was showing good preseason form with barca and is playing brillantly with schlake
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:09 pm

still not a starter with Shalke if I remember correctly
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum