Iker Casillas rates Ramos ahead of CR7 for Ballon d'Or

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iker Casillas rates Ramos ahead of CR7 for Ballon d'Or

Post by Nedved on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:53 pm

In his picks for the Ballon d'Or he gave Sergio Ramos 5 points, Cristiano Ronaldo 3 and Xavi 1. I am trying to understand Iker:)

Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Iker Casillas rates Ramos ahead of CR7 for Ballon d'Or

Post by Cyborg on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:33 pm

why would he choose ramos, knowing that he has no chance at winning it.

is it that he doesnt like or rate ronaldo? come one

i dont knw what is going on. i would love to be in a real madrid training session to know exactly what i going on

i hear that ramos is the real captain of real madrid now. casillas' leadership is faltering.






_________________


Spoiler:


2017/2018
Navas
Carvajal Gimenez Varane Marcelo
Casemiro Kroos
Asensio Ozil Bale
Benzema

Cyborg
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 669
Join date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Iker Casillas rates Ramos ahead of CR7 for Ballon d'Or

Post by Valkyrja on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:17 pm

@Cyborg wrote:why would he choose ramos, knowing that he has no chance at winning it.

is it that he doesnt like or rate ronaldo? come one

i dont knw what is going on. i would love to be in a real madrid training session to know exactly what i going on

i hear that ramos is the real captain of real madrid now. casillas' leadership is faltering.


I think it's like that since Raul left. Casillas isn't a born leader like El siete.

_________________


Minuto Noventa y Ramos

Valkyrja
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 9304
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Iker Casillas rates Ramos ahead of CR7 for Ballon d'Or

Post by Le Samourai on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:29 pm

@Cyborg wrote:why would he choose ramos, knowing that he has no chance at winning it.

is it that he doesnt like or rate ronaldo? come one

i dont knw what is going on. i would love to be in a real madrid training session to know exactly what i going on

i hear that ramos is the real captain of real madrid now. casillas' leadership is faltering.






Because football ain't about individual awards and he felt like paying respect to his club and national team teammate who had a great season. Ramos has always been a leader , just his nature . He's vocal with his opinions and he pushes for things to happen.

Casillas can't do much if the coach is literally trying to personally battle him. He can either get rid of the coach (which he can) or he can sit back and let it play out in the hopes the team can still salvage the season.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Iker Casillas rates Ramos ahead of CR7 for Ballon d'Or

Post by Nedved on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:37 pm

If Iker thinks Ramos deserves to be voted ahead of Ronaldo, with Messi & Iniesta not even in his list, then only reason to think so is not football, but something else. For a club captain to do this is cheap.

No wonder CR7 is not happy at RM. I won't be surprised if he leaves next season to Man U.








Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Iker Casillas rates Ramos ahead of CR7 for Ballon d'Or

Post by Nedved on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:41 pm

@Le Samourai wrote:
@Cyborg wrote:why would he choose ramos, knowing that he has no chance at winning it.

is it that he doesnt like or rate ronaldo? come one

i dont knw what is going on. i would love to be in a real madrid training session to know exactly what i going on

i hear that ramos is the real captain of real madrid now. casillas' leadership is faltering.






Because football ain't about individual awards and he felt like paying respect to his club and national team teammate who had a great season. Ramos has always been a leader , just his nature . He's vocal with his opinions and he pushes for things to happen.

Casillas can't do much if the coach is literally trying to personally battle him. He can either get rid of the coach (which he can) or he can sit back and let it play out in the hopes the team can still salvage the season.

rofl

Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Iker Casillas rates Ramos ahead of CR7 for Ballon d'Or

Post by buddytaller on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:38 pm

With voting like this it's hard to give any credibility to the awards, Messi may be the better player but Ronaldo had a better year and deserved to win. There's nothing classy about what Casillas did, he could have shown his love or whatever for Ramos by voting him as third choice behind Ronaldo and Xavi but chose to do otherwise. I don't really want to read too much into it :facepalm:

_________________

buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 1399
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Iker Casillas rates Ramos ahead of CR7 for Ballon d'Or

Post by LeBéninois on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:11 am

@buddytaller wrote:With voting like this it's hard to give any credibility to the awards, Messi may be the better player but Ronaldo had a better year and deserved to win. There's nothing classy about what Casillas did, he could have shown his love or whatever for Ramos by voting him as third choice behind Ronaldo and Xavi but chose to do otherwise. I don't really want to read too much into it :facepalm:

I fully agree . This '' i vote for my friend or my team mate '' is ridiculous. Vuvinic's ( Montenegro's cap ) top 3 are only juventus players. How sad

_________________
"Form is temporary 4th is permanent" Arsene Wenger

LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3847
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Iker Casillas rates Ramos ahead of CR7 for Ballon d'Or

Post by Cyborg on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:19 am

Bénin wrote:
@buddytaller wrote:With voting like this it's hard to give any credibility to the awards, Messi may be the better player but Ronaldo had a better year and deserved to win. There's nothing classy about what Casillas did, he could have shown his love or whatever for Ramos by voting him as third choice behind Ronaldo and Xavi but chose to do otherwise. I don't really want to read too much into it :facepalm:

I fully agree . This '' i vote for my friend or my team mate '' is ridiculous. Vuvinic's ( Montenegro's cap ) top 3 are only juventus players. How sad

yea. its the best player in the world not your best friend.

but there is no way to stop this, players will always vote for people they know.

i remember when it was understood that a player had to win a trophy to be considered best player. the last few have been so ridiculous.

i may be bias but the 2010 balon dor should have been sniejder's. world cup finalist and top scorer, champions league winner, seria a league and cup winner.

this year, 2012 you can argue that ronaldo had a greater impact in football games. la liga winner, champion league semi finalist and euro semi finalist. the best player had to help his team to win something.

fifa is so annoying, balon dor should have never merged with fifa.

_________________


Spoiler:


2017/2018
Navas
Carvajal Gimenez Varane Marcelo
Casemiro Kroos
Asensio Ozil Bale
Benzema

Cyborg
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 669
Join date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Iker Casillas rates Ramos ahead of CR7 for Ballon d'Or

Post by LeSwagg James on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:33 am

I agree, why vote for a player that has no chance of winning when you can give the 5 points to Cristiano who is the only player who had a chance to beat Messi (even if it was slim??

Every point counts.. Casillas should of just 'taken one for the team'

_________________

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6478
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Iker Casillas rates Ramos ahead of CR7 for Ballon d'Or

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:50 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum