Crazy S*** from CES: The Lumpy Tablet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crazy S*** from CES: The Lumpy Tablet

Post by Phritz on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:03 am

Http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20970928

Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

Phritz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Re: Crazy S*** from CES: The Lumpy Tablet

Post by VivaStPauli on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:37 pm

Whoah, I might finally throw away my Laptop when this shit hits the market. I want one, I want one, I want one.

1 - 8 - 4

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:02 pm

When you can't feel individual keys on a touchscreen device it can be hard to type at speed.

Well that's a load of bull. If anything, it's quicker to type on a touch sensitive screen than a regular keypad

@The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Mother of God Shocked I think its pretty useless since digital keypads are much better.Definitely wont buy it.But still, dat sorcery

Casemiro for balon dor 2016

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Internacional

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:40 pm

Wow. This is pretty cool. I personally don't have any issues with touch keyboards, however I have seen many people saying that they want to 'feel' the press of a button when they type, so it's good for those kinds of people. This technology is also new, so it'll be interesting to see how they expand its use.

Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:22 am

Looks legit.
But it's a form of liquid they use? Seems sketchy. Of course it's a work on progress but I can see some people having issues when the liquid doesn't retract all the way etc

Everyone is developing new ways of being able to effectively use a touch screen keyboard but I don't see this a viable option.

FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Phritz on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:08 am

@Lex wrote:
When you can't feel individual keys on a touchscreen device it can be hard to type at speed.

Well that's a load of bull. If anything, it's quicker to type on a touch sensitive screen than a regular keypad

Either you're intentionally trolling, or you're actually thick enough to believe what you're saying. I hope it's the former.

http://faculty.washington.edu/wobbrock/pubs/chi-11.02.pdf

Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

Phritz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:24 pm

So because a study of "20 expert typists" say so, it must be universally true? Other people aren't allowed to have an opinion?

@The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top