Cyborg
halamadrid2
Valkyrja
FalcaoPunch
Onyx
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Copa del Rey: Real Madrid vs Valencia discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Copa del Rey: Real Madrid vs Valencia discussion

Post by Real Kandahar Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Ronaldo wasn't feeling it today, missed two easy chances... nontypical of him.

Carvalho WOW, the guy showed his positioning experience and although his speed is gone, his positioning was superb as he made key interceptions.

Iker made 2 amazing saves!!

Marcelo wasn't on his top form, but i was very happy he wasn't limping or anything, so it seems his recovery has been successful.

Albiol is hopeless

Ozil was good, not at his best, but at his average...

Benz below his top level for sure...

BUT team as a whole is picking itself up!!!!

Copa and UCL Smile

Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Copa del Rey: Real Madrid vs Valencia discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Copa del Rey: Real Madrid vs Valencia discussion

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Banega is incredible. It would have been a better transfer than Modric.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Yeh Banega had a good game. Good dribbling, agility, intelligence and played well. I think both he and Modric are kinda similar.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Essien :bow: :bow: :bow:

No pace whatsoever :bow:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Iker MOTM for me. Essien was a beast too. Ronaldo could've ended the tie with those two goals but sadly he wasn't feeling it. Defensively we were vulnerable but we were great offensively, I thought. Better than most of our other games.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:29 pm

iker Laughing

No.

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:44 pm

Idiot wrote:iker Laughing

No.

oh sorry Mou was MOTM. How idiotic of me to overlook that.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:03 am

you should feel blessed cause you dont get elminated by the likes of alcorcon anymore like before mou Laughing

anyway MOTM tonight was khedira, far more important than ''saint'' iker

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:15 am

Today was a showcase for why I feel someone with more guile than Khedira could do us a world of good. All the right positions , all the wrong decisions.

He's awkward as hell. We're depending on him right now - and he's doing some great stuff, but you need to take advantage of the opportunities you get when you play the role he plays.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:47 am

le samourai are you ok??? seriously... your analysis could not have been any more wrong..

Khedira is an Engine! he has immense stamina, and gets into channels to place a shot... FFS he even assisted benzema today... he is a good passer

he makes his physical presence known, you won't understand his role kuz you love to criticize several real madrid players... except ramos, who you love for some odd reason
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:00 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Yeh Banega had a good game. Good dribbling, agility, intelligence and played well. I think both he and Modric are kinda similar.

Piatti too.Whenever I see him he has a good game.Banega is class,he can play as a Deep Playing Playmaker,CM or AM like today.He's shown now that he can perform against the best(Barca and Madrid).Just needs to be more consistent.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:03 am

Le Samourai wrote:

Today was a showcase for why I feel someone with more guile than Khedira could do us a world of good. All the right positions , all the wrong decisions.

He's awkward as hell. We're depending on him right now - and he's doing some great stuff, but you need to take advantage of the opportunities you get when you play the role he plays.

Pretty much summed up what I was going to say.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:09 am

Real Kandahar wrote:le samourai are you ok??? seriously... your analysis could not have been any more wrong..

Khedira is an Engine! he has immense stamina, and gets into channels to place a shot... FFS he even assisted benzema today... he is a good passer

he makes his physical presence known, you won't understand his role kuz you love to criticize several real madrid players... except ramos, who you love for some odd reason

Dude, he is the best RM poster in GL and actually admits when a player does wrong... Please don't embarass yourself man, he actually supports Madrid unlike you... You only love him because of Mou and Ronaldo. Your comments always present this conclusion... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:57 pm

donno about you guys but for me Khedira has been class for the past couple of games
plays key passes and adds an engine to our team
he tracks back and wins the ball and our overall play improves when he is on the field
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:24 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:donno about you guys but for me Khedira has been class for the past couple of games
he tracks back and wins the ball and our overall play improves when he is on the field

He has.

That's almost the problem. When he does well and is everywhere in every right position possible- I can't help but see that someone with more end product than him would improve the team vastly.

It almost seems to me that he plays too close to the attacking 4 on occasion- he makes their runs , gets into their positions. But he's the worst attacking player on the team.

THat's where my problem is.

Not with his level of performance which has been excellent.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
punkfusion1992 wrote:donno about you guys but for me Khedira has been class for the past couple of games

He has.

That's almost the problem. When he does well and is everywhere in every right position possible- I can't help but see that someone with more end product than him would improve the team vastly.

It almost seems to me that he plays too close to the attacking 4 on occasion- he makes their runs , gets into their positions. But he's the worst attacking player on the team.

Isnt that the Makelele problem all over again

Players around Khedira love playing with him
especially players like Ronaldo and Benzema
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:40 pm

To me it couldn't be more different than Makalele. Makalele had a defined role and rarely ventured out of our half, he never put himself in the position where he had attacking responsibility.

There are times when Khedira looks like he's a featured attacker in our system when he really isn't supposed to be.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Le Samourai wrote:To me it couldn't be more different than Makalele. Makalele had a defined role and rarely ventured out of our half, he never put himself in the position where he had attacking responsibility.

There are times when Khedira looks like he's a featured attacker in our system when he really isn't supposed to be.

he runs forward more. much like he does with germany.

he is becoming a complete box to box midfielder. but he lacks the finishing ability.

its not natural to him, but he can become better. he is playing like a lampard more or less in the team.

This is good, because alonso doesnt run forward. his game is to distribute from deep. so someone has to help in attack, but also have the energy to run back.

He may not look comfortable on the ball at times but he is a quality player.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:38 am

Guys - We spoke enough in the past about Khedira's limitations - finishing and why talk about it all over when he has been having a wonderful run lately?

La Samuria - I think your comments timing is as bad as Khedira's finishing in the box Smile and perhaps you endedup giving an impression that you are biased against non-spanish players, even though I believe it is not your intention.

Let us spare Khedira this time.

Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:59 am

Le Samourai wrote:

He has.

I agree with this. his runs are majstic and much better than most of our attackers but after that he hits a dead end. his shots are horrendous, his control hideous and he is very slow so misses many decent throughballl. I just which we had soomebody with a brain like his but one with more composure infront of goal. I thought modric would be that man but hey the guy plays as low down as alonso even when he plays am. ozil on the oyhrr hand has improved his off the ball runs but they are still scarce he needs to improve on that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Kaka has been left out of Real Madrid's 20-man squad for the Copa del Rey quarter-final second-leg against Valencia.

The Brazilian playmaker has been linked with a move to Milan over the past few days, however, the Italian club's vice-President Adriano Galliani yesterday admitted that the deal was off.

The 30-year-old attacker is still not in the squad for the cup match at Mestalla though, with Jose Mourinho otherwise calling upon his strongest available names.

Goalkeepers: Casillas, Adan and Tomas Mejias.

Defenders: Varane, Coentrao, Carvalho, Arbeloa, Albiol, Nacho.

Midfielders: Khedira, Ozil, Alonso, Essien, Modric, Di María Callejón.

Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Morata.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Bet Valencia are looking forward to this match Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:52 pm

I am sure we will let valencia have all the possession and hit them on the counter. if we do it right we could be looking at another mauling. they have to turn around a two goal deficit without any away goals to lean on. we score a goal and it will force them to score 4 without us scoring a second. doubt they wil have any chance of going through.

However I know they will want to right what they wronged last game so this wil be a true indication whether we are truly back or whether the last game against them wss a case of them heing bad as opposed to us being good
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Future Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:31 am

It would be fantastic to get another clean sheet...
Future
Future
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:04 am

Tbh Valencia had a lot of chances to score in both of the previous matches. Jonas in particular. If they happen to take their chances and we forget to bring our scoring boots, it could cause problems.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:09 am

nah...valencia have to go for it from the start. We'll counter them out of the cdl
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next