Ganso
Red Alert
mr-r34
Art Morte
McAgger
31 posters

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10

Post by vegfootball Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:46 am

something-red wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:I said it a while back, he will be more important for us in a few season than suarez is. Hopefully im right.

That's not true. Luis has carried us for a good 2 years now. Both as a creator and a finisher. Luis Suarez has basically replaced a prime Steven Gerrard in the SS role.

Coutinho is a massive talent. But he has A LOT to prove. He's only been here for 6 months. Luckily for him, he has just came in a brighter future to the club in recent years.

Also, if we fail to get CL next season or the year after, Coutinho will be a victim of the next "Suarez."

that not ture about Suárez carried us, when sign for us in jan he had a ban & could not play, then rest of Season he look very poor as a Striker, 2011-2012 season he goal score was yet agian very poor, it was about 8 games or so in 2012-2013 season that Striker step up as a Striker

if you look goal at score striker Suárez  is not that prolific

Sturridge 1st 10 goals in first 13 Premier League games is a Liverpool history

Fernando Torres  becomes fastest Liverpool player to reach 50 League goals

even Patrik Berger became the 1st player to score most goals as foreign for Liverpool

i think  if Suárez in the end had a good 2012-2013 season, i think people would care if we lost  Suárez

sorry foe poor spell

Last edited by vegfootball on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:53 am

And after his ban and couldn't play, our whole season fell apart.

He was mis-used as a striker under Dalglish. Every attack still went through him with that said and he was only our threat. He's been carrying us in the final third since the moment he came in. (Even when Maxi went on to score 10 goals in the second half of the season when Kenny was care-taker.)

Luis isn't prolific, I'll give you that. But he is a better finisher than everyone makes out for him to be.

The only way Liverpool will have a good 2012-2013 season is if Luis is in it. Whilst the likes of Daniel, Torres etc have been better in front of goal (Daniel is still arguable, you just have to look at the likes of Papiss Cisse and Jelavic and their first 6 months at their respected clubs), Luis gives us A LOT more than just goals.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:03 pm

something-red wrote:And after his ban and couldn't play, our whole season fell apart.

He was mis-used as a striker under Dalglish. Every attack still went through him with that said and he was only our threat. He's been carrying us in the final third since the moment he came in. (Even when Maxi went on to score 10 goals in the second half of the season when Kenny was care-taker.)

Luis isn't prolific, I'll give you that. But he is a better finisher than everyone makes out for him to be.

The only way Liverpool will have a good 2012-2013 season is if Luis is in it. Whilst the likes of Daniel, Torres etc have been better in front of goal (Daniel is still arguable, you just have to look at the likes of Papiss Cisse and Jelavic and their first 6 months at their respected clubs), Luis gives us A LOT more than just goals.

i agree with most saying, yes Suárez was mis-used under Dalglish so was Henderson, Carroll,Maxi, Kuyt but saw noting for 1 & years in my eyes that Suárez would be come a liverpool fc legend
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:35 pm

something-red wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:I said it a while back, he will be more important for us in a few season than suarez is. Hopefully im right.

That's not true. Luis has carried us for a good 2 years now. Both as a creator and a finisher. Luis Suarez has basically replaced a prime Steven Gerrard in the SS role.

Coutinho is a massive talent. But he has A LOT to prove. He's only been here for 6 months. Luckily for him, he has just came in a brighter future to the club in recent years.

Also, if we fail to get CL next season or the year after, Coutinho will be a victim of the next "Suarez."

What do you mean it's not true, its a prediction, and a valid one imo.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:57 pm

some of lfc great wingers

Steve Heighway

Ian Callaghan

John Barnes

Steve McManaman

i don't what see Coutinho take of wing till have very wing in place
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Suárez

2010/11

Prem 13 games 4 goals & 3 assists-top score & assists for us that year was Kuyt

2011/12

Prem 31 games 11 goals & 3 assists,

FAC 4 games 3 goals & 1 assist

LC 6 games 3 goals & 4 assists, that year Suárez, top goal score with 17 goals & top assists with 8 Bellamy was close with 7 assists

2012/13

Prem 33 games 23 goals & 5 assists

FAC 2 games 2 goals

Europa 7 games 4 goals

CC 1 games 1 goal

that year Suárez, top goal, Gerrard top assists with 11, Downing 6, Henderson 6, Coutinho got only 5 but in less games

so in 2 & half years Suárez, had not been are most creativity player, his year made most goals he was push hard in get most assists

2 year run been are top score look good but look at 2011/12 as team we poor as well as Suárez

vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:13 am

‘Coutinho 10′ shirts continue to out-sell ‘Gerrard 8′
cheers by Gawd

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:14 am

Did I miss reading it OR no one posted it:
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/141722-there-are-so-many-coutinho-shirts-now

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:22 am

I got one too Razz

Spoiler:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:26 am

Cute dog Thumbs up
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:29 am

His name is Maxi Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:52 am

wtf that puppy looked real, ma gal liked it Neutral 

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:53 am

It is a real puppy Heil Razz
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:55 am

be a real man!!!!!!!!!!! get a cat Razz

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:56 am

I've always been a dog person, hate cats, sorry Red and whoever else owns a cat Razz
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:01 am

looks like I have to order one coutinho shirt too, and see if they send one puppy like yours for free

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:03 am

McAgger wrote:I've always been a dog person, hate cats, sorry Red and whoever else owns a cat Razz

Why would that bother me?

I own both.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:19 am

McAgger wrote:I got one too Razz

Spoiler:

Proud

McAgger. :bow:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:22 am

vegfootball wrote:Suárez

2010/11

Prem 13 games 4 goals & 3 assists-top score &  assists for us that year was Kuyt

2011/12

Prem 31 games 11 goals & 3  assists,

LC 6 games 3 goals & 4 assists, that year Suárez, top goal score with 17 goals & top assists with 8 Bellamy was close with 7 assists

2012/13

FAC 2 games 2 goals

Europa 7 games 4 goals

CC 1 games 1 goal

that year  Suárez, top goal, Gerrard top assists with 11, Downing 6, Henderson 6, Coutinho got only 5 but in less games

so in 2 & half years Suárez, had not been are most creativity player, his year made most goals he was push hard in get most  assists

2 year run been are top score look good but look at 2011/12 as team we poor as well as Suárez

You got to stop lucky at stats mate. They're misleading.

Luis Suarez is the most creative player on our team in the final third. Even if he doesn't rack up too many 'assists'. Xabi Alonso was the same during his time with us and he was our playmaker.

Luis has carried us in the final third since he's been here. Both creatively and putting the ball into the back of the net. He's not only replaced Torres (albeit different players) but a prime Steven Gerrard as well. I think people underestimate how good Luis has been with us during his time here.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:23 am

mr-r34 wrote:
something-red wrote:

What do you mean it's not true, its a prediction, and a valid one imo.

Thought you were stating it as a fact, so apologies.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:37 am

something-red wrote:
vegfootball wrote:Suárez

2010/11

Prem 13 games 4 goals & 3 assists-top score &  assists for us that year was Kuyt

2011/12

Prem 31 games 11 goals & 3  assists,

2012/13

FAC 2 games 2 goals

Europa 7 games 4 goals

CC 1 games 1 goal

that year  Suárez, top goal, Gerrard top assists with 11, Downing 6, Henderson 6, Coutinho got only 5 but in less games

so in 2 & half years Suárez, had not been are most creativity player, his year made most goals he was push hard in get most  assists

You got to stop lucky at stats mate. They're misleading.

Luis Suarez is the most creative player on our team in the final third. Even if he doesn't rack up too many 'assists'. Xabi Alonso was the same during his time with us and he was our playmaker.

Luis has carried us in the final third since he's been here. Both creatively and putting the ball into the back of the net. He's not only replaced Torres (albeit different players) but a prime Steven Gerrard as well. I think people underestimate how good Luis has been with us during his time here.  

i know  stats They're can be misleading as don't paint the whole picture but what stats show are key point, assists, chances created & many more , Suarez has been poor in those  stats for a 1 year & half,

----------------------------------------------------------------

no way Suarez  replaced Torres, as Torres was Atlético Madrid captain at what 19 ?, they top goal score at the time, what from age of 18 by all big in club in Europe what to sign him, when we bought him he went on to be world class,

were Suarez was find it hard to make impact in Holland football before move to Ajax,

as for be the player to over Gerrard, i am sorry but Gerrard has by his self over 11+ pull us a win in some most poor team, Suarez has done half of what Gerrard has done.

---------------------------------------------------------------

i don't like Suarez i think he a  mercenary & we made Suarez a better player & stood by him, in 3 years time we wont care lose him but Coutinho going be are most Important player
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:52 am

sorry if been post before

Philipe Coutinho Futsal 2000

Philipe Coutinho Futsal 2005

Coutnho and Neymar: a double entrosada in and out of the field - training the under-17 17/10/2009

Philippe Coutinho ● Skills & Goals ● RCD Espanyol ● 2012 HD

vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:55 am

Suarez has passed the eye check. He does create.

Luckily he's rumoured to go to Arsenal so I don't have to do much research for "facts" though. (stats are still misleading) Very Happy

Liverpool forward Luis Suarez executed more key passes last season with 84 than Olivier Giroud, Lukas Podolski & Mikel Arteta combined (75).

PLAYER TEAM CHANCES CREATED (including assists)
LEIGHTON BAINES  EVERTON 97
MATHIEU VALBUENA MARSEILLE  93
DAVID SILVA MANCHESTER CITY  89
LUIS SUAREZ LIVERPOOL  85
STEVEN GERRARD LIVERPOOL  82
FRANCESCO TOTTI  ROMA 81
JEFFERSON FARFAN SCHALKE 80
ANDREA PIRLO  JUVENTUS 80
MAREK HAMSIK  NAPOLI  80
MESUT OZIL  REAL MADRID  78
SANTI CAZORLA  ARSENAL  76
MAX KRUSE FREIBURG 75

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2305726/Leighton-Baines-David-Silva-Luis-Suarez-create-chances-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Lionel-Messi.html

http://www.eplindex.com/15495/luis-suarez-a-creator-not-a-goalscorer-opta-stats.html

Just because his teammates didn't finish what he created and Suarez didn't get the "assist" does not mean he doesn't create. He does his job. He's our most creative player in the team. (Just ahead of Gerrard and Coutinho.)

What does Torres at Ath. Madrid have to do with anything? Suarez replaced him at Liverpool. He is now our 20+ goal scorer. He also does Gerrard's old role in the SS role to create; he's the complete the package. Which is one of the rarest things in football today and why Rodgers desperately wants to keep him. (Luckily only Arsenal are interested...)

I think you misunderstood. Steven Gerrard has done A LOT more Liverpool than Suarez has; that's not for debate. But that's not what I'm saying. Gerrard was our creator and finisher in the final third behind Torres at the time. Gerrard then got older and played in a much deeper role. Luis Suarez stepped up and took that role.

In 3 years time, Coutinho will also be considered a "mercenary" if we don't make the CL. I think people fail to realise that. It's the same reason Mascherano left, Torres left, and Luis Suarez if he leaves next summer. And that's fine. But there's no point being bitter about it and not appreciating what they give to the team.[/quote]
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:03 am

something-red wrote:Suarez has passed the eye check. He does create.

Luckily he's rumoured to go to Arsenal so I don't have to do much research for "facts" though. (stats are still misleading) Very Happy

Liverpool forward Luis Suarez executed more key passes last season with 84 than Olivier Giroud, Lukas Podolski & Mikel Arteta combined (75).

PLAYER TEAM CHANCES CREATED (including assists)
LEIGHTON BAINES  EVERTON 97
MATHIEU VALBUENA MARSEILLE  93
DAVID SILVA MANCHESTER CITY  89
LUIS SUAREZ LIVERPOOL  85
STEVEN GERRARD LIVERPOOL  82
FRANCESCO TOTTI  ROMA 81
JEFFERSON FARFAN SCHALKE 80
ANDREA PIRLO  JUVENTUS 80
MAREK HAMSIK  NAPOLI  80
MESUT OZIL  REAL MADRID  78
SANTI CAZORLA  ARSENAL  76
MAX KRUSE FREIBURG 75

h

Just because his teammates didn't finish what he created and Suarez didn't get the "assist" does not mean he doesn't create. He does his job. He's our most creative player in the team. (Just ahead of Gerrard and Coutinho.)

What does Torres at Ath. Madrid have to do with anything? Suarez replaced him at Liverpool. He is now our 20+ goal scorer. He also does Gerrard's old role in the SS role to create; he's the complete the package. Which is one of the rarest things in football today and why Rodgers desperately wants to keep him. (Luckily only Arsenal are interested...)

I think you misunderstood. Steven Gerrard has done A LOT more Liverpool than Suarez has; that's not for debate. But that's not what I'm saying. Gerrard was our creator and finisher in the final third behind Torres at the time. Gerrard then got older and played in a much deeper role. Luis Suarez stepped up and took that role.

In 3 years time, Coutinho will also be considered a "mercenary" if we don't make the CL. I think people fail to realise that. It's the same reason Mascherano left, Torres left, and Luis Suarez if he leaves next summer. And that's fine. But there's no point being bitter about it and not appreciating what they give to the team.
[/quote]

as football fans we all have Opinion on thing & that make football fun, not only to watch but ends talk about it, no is right, no one is wrong,

i don't Suárez is all that & we wont miss him when he gone that my Opinion

you rate Suárez big time & you think we miss him that your Opinion,

i have enjoy talk about are Opinion's come on you reds

as for Coutinho  going becuse have no CL  i look at Brazil players as been more  loyalty that most type of country
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Great video of Coutinho's PreSeason. What a gem Proud

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by vegfootball Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:52 pm

McAgger wrote:Great video of Coutinho's PreSeason. What a gem Proud

Claude Makélélé change how defensive midfielder are look at

imo Andrés Iniesta change how wide midfielder

Andres Iniesta ● The Dribbling Magician

do you think Coutinho can be as good ?
vegfootball
vegfootball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next