Ganso
Red Alert
mr-r34
Art Morte
McAgger
31 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10 - Page 11 Empty Re: Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10

Post by Helmer Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:05 pm

Ifty Laughing :bow:
Coutinho, McY, you are absolutely right, Barca may see him as a replacement for Iniesta.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10 - Page 11 Empty Re: Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10

Post by Art Morte Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:28 am

I think Coutinho needs to add a bit more end product to his game for Barca to become interested. However, Philippe isn't far from doing that, I feel. And Barcelona have bought Mscherano and Suarez from us in recent years, so it wouldn't be completely unexpected if they tried to allure Coutinho.

He could also be the perfect player for Manchester City, but I'm hopeful that FSG simply refuse to sell to Premier League clubs if any ever become interested.

Real Madrid and Bayern should have their squads sorted for a while.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:10 am

Actually, him not having an end product is probably the reason he's still at Liverpool. Laughing

If he had an end product, he wouldn't be here. A "top team" would sign him. Then we'd spend 60m on 4 players, only for 1 to make it 3-4 years down the track. :S
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:46 am

Ifty bhai flawless journalism!!!! :bow:
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:20 pm

iftikhar wrote:He has 10 goals and 18 assists for us. He is so much better than the figure suggests. I would really love to see this kid reach his full potential. He is just 22.

spot on mate. coutinho has as much talent as any player in the lge. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:43 pm

In terms of keeping him from signing for anyone else with bigger purses than us, the fact that we've got youngsters like Sterling, Markovic, Can, Moreno, Flanno, Origi, Ilori etc all hopefully growing at a similar pace and reaching their primes together while still having Sturridge, Hendo, Lallana, Sakho somewhat in their primes will be very helpful.

We can be very good if we keep out youth core together. Just a few additions here and there and let them grow together and I do not doubt that success will come Proud

As long as little Phil tastes success with us, I think we're safe in terms of keeping him.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:55 pm

Don't call me James wrote:In terms of keeping him from signing for anyone else with bigger purses than us, the fact that we've got youngsters like Sterling, Markovic, Can, Moreno, Flanno, Origi, Ilori etc all hopefully growing at a similar pace and reaching their primes together while still having Sturridge, Hendo, Lallana, Sakho somewhat in their primes will be very helpful.

We can be very good if we keep out youth core together. Just a few additions here and there and let them grow together and I do not doubt that success will come Proud

As long as little Phil tastes success with us, I think we're safe in terms of keeping him.

tbh I still don't see Rodgers point in buying players that will has he says come good in 2-3 years. why didnt he buy players for here and now.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:44 am

MR BOND wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:In terms of keeping him from signing for anyone else with bigger purses than us, the fact that we've got youngsters like Sterling, Markovic, Can, Moreno, Flanno, Origi, Ilori etc all hopefully growing at a similar pace and reaching their primes together while still having Sturridge, Hendo, Lallana, Sakho somewhat in their primes will be very helpful.

tbh I still don't see Rodgers point in buying players that will has he says come good in 2-3 years. why didnt he buy players for here and now.

He's looking ahead into the "future". Where we'll be replacing the likes of Coutinho and co in 2-3 years. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:49 am

MR BOND wrote:

I think last summer was the first window where we could buy matured players. Prior to that, we had to focus on upcoming talents since proven players wouldn't come, supposedly.

Why we went for Origi, Markovic, Emre instead of more established players is anybody's guess (not that I'm complaining about having any of those players).
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:39 pm

iftikhar wrote:I think last summer was the first window where we could buy matured players. Prior to that, we had to focus on upcoming talents since proven players wouldn't come, supposedly.

Why we went for Origi, Markovic, Emre instead of more established players is anybody's guess (not that I'm complaining about having any of those players).

Well, even when you are buying established players it is still smart to buy young players for the future to understudy or work with so you don't always have to buy established players. That said Alexis Sanchez and Xherdan Shaqiri are two targets who didn't come because one chose Arsenal instead, and the other wasn't allowed to leave by his parent club (Bayern). Just two examples of us not being able to get more established players still -- we need a consistent run in the CL to be able to keep our stars/buy ready-made players to be honest.

Otherwise buying young players ready to break out is the only way for us to be successful. Or buying players that none of the other top teams want and hoping they come good, but I prefer the young player approach.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:03 pm

Otherwise buying young players ready to break out is the only way for us to be successful.
I know we have gone through this many times, but young players can't ensure CL qualification, specially in EPL.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:46 am

Or maybe instead of overpaying for "talents" who let's face it, only like 1 in 3, maybe 1 in 4 make it, you overpay for "established" players instead. But that's apparently seen as irrational. Rolling Eyes

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:37 pm

Minutes played in last 10 games: 120-90-90-90-90-90-90-90-74-90
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:29 pm

Nobody is saying it's irrational to 'overpay' for legit talents. Legit, ready-made talents don't want to come to Liverpool over their other options right now. Get it through your head. Otherwise we'd have a very different team including the likes of Sigurdsson, Sanchez and Shaqiri probably as opposed to Markovic, Lallana and whoever else just for starters.

Coutinho was brilliant against Chelsea again IMO. His lack of finish showed up once more. If this guy could finish he would be an absolutely WC top player. He's only 22 so still a lot of hope.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:48 pm

cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:58 pm

Tony BarrettVerified account
‏@TonyBarretTimes
Philippe Coutinho has agreed a new deal with Liverpool taking him up to 2020.

We'll have him for a while bounce bounce
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:02 pm

cheers I hope he will be WC in next two seasons and we will have a hell of a team with Sterling, Coutinho and a fit Studge

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:10 pm

MR BOND wrote:

cheers

watching this video made me realize how much I miss watching 13/14 Liverpool lol dat attack
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:00 am

mr-r34 wrote:Tony BarrettVerified account
‏@TonyBarretTimes
Philippe Coutinho has agreed a new deal with Liverpool taking him up to 2020.

We'll have him for a while bounce bounce

Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10 - Page 11 Gif-happy-dance
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:12 am

Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10 - Page 11 Jean-claude-van-damme-gifs-17
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:52 am

Great news. Would be interesting to know what wages he's on. If Sterling got, what was it 80-90k per week?, I think Coutinho deserves the same or very close.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:22 am

Oh yeah Chaka banana cheers

Come on kiddo, now start knocking-in some goals.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:47 pm

Philippe 'Il Principe Salvatore' Coutinho Carreira #10 - Page 11 10980732_10200186979593003_295720072878821918_n
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:21 pm

Bah gawd :bow: unbelievable !!!

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:47 am

:bow:
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:32 pm

El Cujo wrote:

:bow:
can a person even move their feet that fast Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next