Off topic: RW make me wanna Sad

On topic: I'd say Pedro.

TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The RW Debacle - Page 2 Empty Re: The RW Debacle

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:18 pm

http://www.allasfcb.blogspot.in/2013/02/why-is-alexis-so-important-for-barcelona.html

Allas on Alexis
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:34 pm

I agree with the sentiment and much being said, however, there are some things you cannot ignore.

I think over the months, people are unfair to him...he has some good games and yet people come with stuff like "he has never played one good game"...I mean, how can I have heard this on 3 different occassions.

Anyway, yes, he does alot of good for the team people dont talk about. His movement is more important than Pedro's this season, he does what Pedro used to do every game in terms of those runs to distract defenders and create time for others.

But we are Barcelona. We are far too good and far too many good options for that alone to be enough for you to evade criticism.

When you miscontrol passes which would give you a chance to score, miss chances and not show the aggression needed in the 1 v 1...what do you want us to say?

We have other players too, guys like Tello, who do very little wrong and dont get enough minutes to show for it.

Look, in the end, Alexis does some really really positive things people dont give him nearly enough credit for. But the reason for that is what he does negative is so overwhelmingly obvious, dont people care.

I am not dissapointed with Alexis attitude nor effort, in the end, if you have those 2 things I will never hate a player. Even if I am hyper critical, I respect the attitude regardless...but I am so dissapointed how his confidence has been shattered and how its only getting worse.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:04 pm

I been thinking about this today and i know Barca ( some what stupidly play Iniesta on the left.

But say Sanchez and Pedro started together, wouldn't make more sense for Pedro to make the runs behind the defense and Sanchez to link up play and allow Alves to to run down the wing.

Their roles seems a bit lopsided to me, Sanchez seems to be doing a role which Pedro would excel in and Pedro seems to be doing a role which Sanchez would excel in.

I found that all very strange, obviously if Barca played with 3 forwards you would expect Villa to start but none the less its something i don't quite understand.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:13 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I been thinking about this today and i know Barca ( some what stupidly play Iniesta on the left.

But say Sanchez and Pedro started together, wouldn't make more sense for Pedro to make the runs behind the defense and Sanchez to link up play and allow Alves to to run down the wing.

Their roles seems a bit lopsided to me, Sanchez seems to be doing a role which Pedro would excel in and Pedro seems to be doing a role which Sanchez would excel in.

I found that all very strange, obviously if Barca played with 3 forwards you would expect Villa to start but none the less its something i don't quite understand.

Sanchez is very bad at keeping the ball, that's probably the reason he doesn't come between lines to get the ball. He would lose more than he already loses (second after Messi).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Alexis comes deep to inconsistent results.

He can make a final pass or a cross, he is good at that, but whenever it isnt one of those balls...dont know, a bit hit and miss.

Like, if he is in danger he will keep it well with the dribble. But if he has to make a decisions, create an angle for a pass and then make a pass...it sometimes goes well, but more often its isnt great.

I would rather he run away from it, because he creates distraction for someone else.

Bare in mind, I dont like the balance Pedro has either, I would like less coming to the ball too.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:57 pm

are in mind, I dont like the balance Pedro has either, I would like less coming to the ball too.

I'd like to see this too.

It boggles me that Pedro is not making these runs as much anymore. I use to think maybe it was Tito or something, but it's clearly not because whenever Alexis gets a run in, he starts making the runs Pedro used to make immediately.

Now Pedro has been coming to the ball much more, and I don't know why. It boggles my mind.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:28 am

billy_gr wrote:Thing with Deulofeu is that apparently his personality needs to be “tamed” from what I hear.
No need to rush him, rather educate him a little more in Barca’s way.

We have the same problem with Jese lol

It's ridiculous how similar those two are. Here's hoping both become cornerstones of their teams in the future eco smile

Would make for a great rivalry.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:01 am

I have not seen Jese, but I am getting a little worried by Deulofeu.

He seems the complete opposite of Bojan, but not in a good way.

I am a little worried as to why he doesnt start all the time, I am a little worried how he would react to not being the or one of the main players in the team and I am a little worried about his stamina.

Maybe its just I would be more confident if it was Pep in charge.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:33 am

Tello is boss on the left. But anyways since both Pedro and Alexis are shaky nowadays and Deu isn't going to get too many chances in the near future (let's be honest) and I too don't think we should put more MFs on the wing, I'll ask you fellow Barca fans a hypothetical question:
Let's assume we go with an outside choice. Not some one who's on the first team but someone from outside who is a bit more seasoned than a canterano. Who do you think would be the best candidate and why? I've actually pondered this before. Who would you choose as an export on the right? Again, it's hypothetical as I, like I'm sure you all do, feel that Deu is our ideal choice. But just for kicks, who would you pick?

Also, can you guys elaborate on the attitude situation with Deu? I've yet to hear that he has an issue.

Last edited by barca 2011 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:41 am

Pedro and Alexis have been so shite, that I would put the natural LW Tello out on right and have Villa on the left. Pedro can come on as sub and Alexis can sit on the bench the full 90, unless we need some one to come on and dive to kill time Smile
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:45 am

Cuenca sure sounds nice right now Neutral
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite