Onyx
OLpower
Die Borussen
barca 2011
Swanhends
67 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Pep Guardiola appreciation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Pep Guardiola appreciation thread

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:03 pm

To an extent I still believe Pep isn't given the credit he deserves.

Pep :bow: Come home

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Pep Guardiola appreciation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Pep Guardiola appreciation thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:37 pm

^you wish

Pep's got a new home now.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:50 pm

Oh yeah? I'm a pay a visit to this new home then  Clubber 
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:16 pm

he's left you, has got a new partner.
Get over it and get on with your life :coffee: 
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:56 pm

Just wanted to remind everyone real quick that Pep is the best coach working in football today.

Now extend, you crazy beautiful chickenshit diva Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:17 am

It's hard to judge where he stands in reality. Not his fault (although he did have the option of going somewhere that provided a tougher challenge), but he's only even managed the most stacked teams in Europe at the given period in time. Some would actually say he's underachieved at Bayern, and I would agree with those people given how badly he got beaten in CL semis 2 years running. No excuses this season MUST reach the final in CL.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:25 am

I told you to stop, you're doubling down :facepalm:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:49 am

There he goes again Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:52 am

i don't understand the logic of managing a stacked team must be easy.
real madrid, chelsea, manchester united, PSG all are stacked teams which huge crazy money and talent.
and many managers who had those teams failed miserably.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:41 am

Don't call me James wrote:It's hard to judge where he stands in reality. Not his fault (although he did have the option of going somewhere that provided a tougher challenge), but he's only even managed the most stacked teams in Europe at the given period in time. Some would actually say he's underachieved at Bayern, and I would agree with those people given how badly he got beaten in CL semis 2 years running. No excuses this season MUST reach the final in CL.

Moyes, Villa-Boas and many may others good managers failed to manage the biggest clubs despite doing well with '' smallers '' ones. The idea that having a sacked team is easier for a manager is completely wrong. There is no doubt in my mind that it's harder to manage a '' big club '' because the manager there don't get a lot of time , is always under pressure to get results etc...
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:21 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Just wanted to remind everyone real quick that Pep is the best coach working in football today.

Luis Enrique wannabe

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:55 am

LeBéninois wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:It's hard to judge where he stands in reality. Not his fault (although he did have the option of going somewhere that provided a tougher challenge), but he's only even managed the most stacked teams in Europe at the given period in time. Some would actually say he's underachieved at Bayern, and I would agree with those people given how badly he got beaten in CL semis 2 years running. No excuses this season MUST reach the final in CL.

Moyes, Villa-Boas and many may others good managers failed to manage the biggest clubs despite doing well with '' smallers '' ones. The idea that having a sacked team is easier for a manager is completely wrong. There is no doubt in my mind that it's harder to manage a '' big club '' because the manager there don't get a lot of time , is always under pressure to get results etc...

He's not comparing him to Moyes or Villas Boas. He's saying he's best manager in todays game period.

The best manager in todays game doesn't lose CL semis 5-0 and 5-3 in consecutive years getting absolutely destroyed tactically in one of the legs.

The fact that's he's winning the league and the cup means nothing because ANY manager at Bayern WOULD win those. The only competition they have in Germany they made sure to cripple them every year by buying their star players. Let's call it how it is, he's being measured by his CL performances.

And let's not act like this Bayern side is on par with everyone else. Before he went there this Bayern side absolutely dominated all of Europe with Heynckes. So since he's been there they have in fact achieved less.

Of course he's in conversation as the best manager today, but it's no way a sure thing like Han Landa making it sound.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:46 am

So we're comparing this buyern to the likes of man yoo and chelsea now? Lol.
Say it as it is, he has underachieved with bayern, simple. Infact going to germany alone guarantees u a league title till u leave so, all you're left with to prove yourself is the Cl and we all know how that is turning out to be. Btw, what other team has he managed, oh, i forgot, the best club team in history, where he had no credit of making any of the major signings of the best players on it (messi, xavi, iniesta, basquets, eto'o, henry, valdez, & maybe pedro). What did he do? He instead destroyed them by making major signings like ibra, sanchez and fabregas over 4 years and guess what happened afterwards? yeah, thats right.
Even enrique managed to win the treble with a far inferior team ffs with major signings he actually made himself (suarez, rakitic nd bravo).
And yes, managing a stacked team is easier, infact, far easier than average teams. I wonder how its a debate even.
Eva wondered why d best managers managed just big teams?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:03 am

Just wanted to remind everyone real quick that this is the Pep Guardiola Appreciation thread.

If you want to get your unqualified "Bundesliga means nothing" stuff off your chest, please do that in the "Armchair fans' mindlessly hating on GOAT manager" thread
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:14 am

Pep only has two pages of appreciation? Surprised by this really though it probably suits the biggest hipster manager in Europe. Great manager who has done enough to earn the praises from anyone who feel like praising him. A manager who I would love to manage Madrid for any amount of time. Just need hell to freeze over, a pig to fly and Hans to actually not lose a bet on GL.

I await Viva's take on all this.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:23 am

Viva has his own Pep appreciation thread tbf, it's called "Why Pep might not be completely retarded"
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:02 pm

The easiest way to judge if someone knows anything about football is whether or not they rate Pep.

People that come out with these BS criticisms like "he manages stacked teams" are armchair fans who want to appear intelligent by taking hipster views.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:32 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:43 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Just wanted to remind everyone real quick that Pep is the best coach working in football today.

thought you were bitching about pep last week. hmm
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:47 pm

Unique wrote:

Show me the post (you can't), or apologize (you will).
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:49 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:

Show me the post (you can't), or apologize (you will).
thats not fair. you know im to lazy to look for old posts. i lost 25% of my warning points last week because i was to lazy to check posts. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:51 pm

Pretty sure last week you were saying you support ISIS.

Can't find the post right now though, too lazy, but it'd be unfair to deny it.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:53 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Pretty sure last week you were saying you support ISIS.

Can't find the post right now though, too lazy, but it'd be unfair to deny it.
i know thats not true. i am islamaphobic. Afro
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:55 pm

There you go. I am a Pepophile, so don't come here claiming stuff like that.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:56 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:There you go. I am a Pepophile, so don't come here claiming stuff like that.
but all jokes aside. i have seen you bitch about pep before. Wink
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:00 pm

Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:There you go. I am a Pepophile, so don't come here claiming stuff like that.
but all jokes aside. i have seen you bitch about pep before. Wink

you haven't.

Again, proof or apologize.

A simple "sorry" suffices.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next