The Official PlayStation 4 Thread

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official PlayStation 4 Thread

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:01 pm

yes, the PS4 will be out between novemeber and christmas. Expect the release date at E3 or maybe before. the console will be shown at E3 as well as many more infos about the console, the controller, the price, more games, release line up etc...

New generation of sports game coming out next year i think, if the new fifa or Pes is announced for PS3 release date, i buy it this year.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official PlayStation 4 Thread

Post by LeSwagg James on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Yeah no sports games no party..

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:28 am

Man I still got old games to complete & the upcoming games for ps3 Mad
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:49 am

Games offiicially confirmed for PS4
Deep Down
Destiny
inFamous: Second Son
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Watch Dogs
Knack The Witness
Diablo 3
DriveClub
Final Fantasy

Games heavily speculated coming out on PS4: Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077, Ready At Dawn new IP, Whore Of The Orient, Naughty Dog game, Dragon Age III, Star Wars 1313, Sonic, Battlefield, Call Of Duty, Fallout 4, Assassin's Creed, Osiris.

Destiny and Watch Dogs are also gonna get released on current gen.

#JUSTICE4The Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 5 Lulcas11The Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Qm5HNgjLaUFoxTrAByV_TPaXaTm9kcWgsyrtiDOv7FlsWYRBThe Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 5 ZidaneThe Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 5 SmurffThe Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 5 GhelyonThe Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 5 Hungry_boyThe Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 5 Lol-sign

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:21 am

Ffs suddenly you guys are looking forward to Watch Dogs?

Lol @ camera announcement abd then previewing two games were being watched as an oppressive part of society.

Lol @ the Ustream partnership - who at Sony decided it was a good idea to partner with one of the worst streaming sites around? I know Microsoft nabbed Twitch TV already but Azubu and Hashd were available...

I can't friggen believe that instead of finishing Diablo 3 Blizzard started porting it to consoles already. BLIZZARD FIX/FINISH YOUR GAME BEFORE YOU START RELEASING IT ON OTHER PLATFORMS.

Also why no specs Sony? Enhanced PC GPU and supercharged CPU says nothing when you're limited to a tdp of 250W-350W. Wtf is a supercharged CPU anyways? Why is Sony giving us the Teraflops and 0 info about the architecture?

At least ported games wont be steaming piles of crap with an x86 processor.

Square Enix: "Here's a tech demo from last years E3, we're also making a new Final Fantasy (OHRLLY?) kthxbai"

Still laughing about the Ustream partnership.

Personalized ads - not surprised.

Good thing the Social stuff is optional, but I guess the days of XxXxXIhumpedurmomXxXxX, 420BlazeImHighLol and 1337Sniperprofaggetkiller aren't over. I seriously thought that was an exaggerat ed joke until I spent some time on Live.

The only meaningful thing I got out of this is that the PS4 is a lot easier to develop for.FFS I don't even know if the games will be 30fps or 60fps.

Sony is being pretty gutsy on calling it the PS4 instead of the Orbis considering 4's significance in Asian culture.

There were more buzzwords in this announcement than in an Apple announcement.

The Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 5 1oiS8nl

Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:00 am

http://www.game.co.uk/en/console-209744?pageSize=20&searchTerm=255967
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:03 am

£20 to pre order. Laughing
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:12 am

i think the new ff will be based of FF versus xiii they just keep on delaying. since they are going to release FFXIII lightning return, i guess they scrapped VS XIII and turned it into a next game game, at least, that's my guess.

EA Sports did say that they are working on the next gen last year, so i wouldnt put it beyond them to have a line up this winter. Konami also announced they were using the new FOX Engine the new MGS is based off, to develop their new games. so hopefully some footy games this winter.

and konami should go just go on and release the new MGS on next gen, save us all the time yeah.

i bet somekind of God of War game or new IP from that studio is coming out next year. new god of war is like a frozen pizza with the old engine, more GOW experience. nothing new, nothing ground breaking, i think they are focusing most their creative resources on the next gen already.

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:20 am

Nick its already been announced that the new PES will use that engine a couple of months back actually.

I think sports games wise most of these will appear on 360 and PS3 but obviously the best versions will be on the new consoles.

I need more info about online services and exclusives tbh before i decided either way.

We all know graphics on both sides will be sexy and the price ranges will be similar.

Tell me about how Xbox Live and PSN will run and what exclusives you are offering then you might get all the pennies in my piggy bank.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:10 am

you will end up buying both consoles at some point to take advantag of exclusive deals. thing is Sony has a much larger panel of studios that will drop exclusive for them. the x360 was built on Halo and gears. Halo killer Destiny is coming on PS4 and Gears, well, who cares Very Happy.

But seriously, the 720 will have its exclusive titles im sure, nice games, but i think if you want to see a clear separation, it will take a while. this generation will be fairly even, developers want to make money and that's why the bungies guys are going multiplatform. If anything, Sony will get back at dominating.

It's unfair because we dont know what the 720 will do. nicest thing i heared about it so far is that you will be able to play more than one game at the same time, pause and swtich etc...

but i want my footy game, first release on new gen are never so good, but im tired of fifa and this gen PES has been a disaster

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:31 am

Well that is true but i'm not adversed to waiting to find out.....

Didn't buy my 360 till 2008, 3 years after it was released.

I will never buy both, its just too much money i suppose i'll just make an impulse decision in a year or 2 time.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 am

Looks impressive and has a good game list. I'll buy one.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:04 pm

What happened to the glorious PC gaming master race?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:28 pm

So I guess with this recording/stream feature on PS4, you won't need any game capture equipment?
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:So I guess with this recording/stream feature on PS4, you won't need any game capture equipment?

That's very hard to tell. We all know about the new share button and how it can record what you are doing to share with your friends.

But there isn't much light on how it works.
For example let's say I'm playing Fifa 2014 online. Do I press the share button before I start playing and how long will it record for? Where will it upload? Can I download it from wherever it goes or will it get posted on my facebook, twitter, youtube etc?

And let's say I score an awesome goal but I didn't press the share button if I press it after I score will it record what happened before I pressed it?

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Hopefully it's as good as if not better than Hauppage/El Gato.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Sony ripping off Kinect like bosses :bow:

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:12 pm

The Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 5 4H5GVTV

lmao :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:31 pm

rofl

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:19 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:What happened to the glorious PC gaming master race?

Http://theverge.com/2013/2/6/3958162/valve-steam-box-cake

#saveusValve

@Mr Nick09 wrote:Sony ripping off Kinect like bosses :bow:

How young does one have to be to have never heard of Eye-Toy?

Man when I saw that Blizzard logo I what literally went through my head was
"Maybe something about Titan? Nah, they'd make their event and wouldn't piggyback Sony wait... omg omg omg really? Could it be? Starcraft Ghost? I love you!

*Diablo 3 logo begins to appear*

Well s***."

The Official PlayStation 4 Thread - Page 5 1oiS8nl

Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Starcraft: Ghost rofl Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:47 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:you will end up buying both consoles at some point to take advantag of exclusive deals. thing is Sony has a much larger panel of studios that will drop exclusive for them. the x360 was built on Halo and gears. Halo killer Destiny is coming on PS4 and Gears, well, who cares Very Happy.

But seriously, the 720 will have its exclusive titles im sure, nice games, but i think if you want to see a clear separation, it will take a while. this generation will be fairly even, developers want to make money and that's why the bungies guys are going multiplatform. If anything, Sony will get back at dominating.

It's unfair because we dont know what the 720 will do. nicest thing i heared about it so far is that you will be able to play more than one game at the same time, pause and swtich etc...

but i want my footy game, first release on new gen are never so good, but im tired of fifa and this gen PES has been a disaster

Pretty sure Destiny will be on 720 as well.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:11 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:What happened to the glorious PC gaming master race?

It's still the glorious master race eco smile

It's stupid to not buy one when I can afford one though lol besides did you see the specs on the PS4? That's a PC son.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:18 am

i want to buy one too Neutral

the majority of this forum bends towards ps4 or 720?

btw fifa and pes communities are more popular and better in which console?

and how much will the games cost? can you buy games from steam for console? or any similar way to buy games cheaper?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:20 am

Idiot wrote:i want to buy one too Neutral

the majority of this forum bends towards ps4 or 720?

btw fifa and pes communities are more popular and better in which console?

and how much will the games cost? can you buy games from steam for console? or any similar way to buy games cheaper?

1. How would anyone bend towards PS4 or 720? 720 hasn't been announced yet its impossible to know unless you are a fanboy ofc.

2. no idea.

3. No one knows tbh but around 40 pounds was the price for current gen so it is more expensive than steam.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:42 am

FIFA in th mideast is always and i mean always bought on the PS3, its the more popular console because the Xbox Live just f*cks up the online for mideast. Also FIFA always releases 1 week beforehand on PS3 .

Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next