Art Morte
Lex
Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Gil
113 posters

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Cristiano Bale Appreciation Thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Cristiano Bale Appreciation Thread.

Post by LeBéninois Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:18 am

Coaches, managers and clubs presidents rate the guy but '' No he's a donkey '' rofl

LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Bale Appreciation Thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: Cristiano Bale Appreciation Thread.

Post by chad4401 Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:20 am

rofl hating? just because im not slurping bale running off the pitch and missing shots as brilliant? i swear this forum is so full of shit Laughing

its funny seeing how critical and deep, the criticism goes when a player like benzema(di maria too) is the topic, but wanks about a single flash of brilliance and ignore 80+ mins of shit, bale was awful in both finals no one can deny that, and he was garbage against atleti again too, both legs at that yet everyone pretend it didn't happens, then he plays good bump this like he has always been great Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:00 am

the one thing you can never take away from Bale tho, is the fact that he keeps trying even when things not going his way. he is an extremely determined kind of guy, and he doesnt shy away from making the difference. Those are also extremely valuable mental aptitudes that can exceed talent, and all those stuffs about making the right passes, not losing the ball, etc...

So yeah, he is a donkey, he played badly in finals, making the wrong decision many times, losing the ball carelessly, but he never stopped trying to go forward, or to help, and he ended up scoring goals that made us win trophies. that's why he is dragging Wales and that's what he was also doing with Spurs. not a lot of players have that will to carry their teams forward, i respect that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:49 am

GL is full of world class coaches
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:21 am

totally agree with what mr nick just said....bale does some foolish things at times, but his grit and wiliness to keep trying is impressive. i was just insulting him minutes before he scored that goal in the champs league final....and honestly, after the goal i could care less about the rubbish he was doing for the bulk of the game, its not everyday u score the goal to put your team ahead in a ucl final, regardless of the fashion in which the goal came
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:30 am

I second that. Bale never gives up even if what he does doesn't work half the times, he is also very down to earth and isn't arrogant in any way shape or form so his solo runs isn't for personal glory but to help. Perhaps we have too high expectations of him because we weren't regular watchers of Spurs too see his real level
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:36 am

He's the kind of guy who's willing to do what his coach asks for. Besides that he's a very good player if not a great one.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:39 am

i never said bale wasn't good either. Just countering the argument that di maria was so much worse then bale (think i did it in another thread).

Also, Bale isn't free from criticism. As aggravating as it may be to hear me and chads ranting, its still true. and bale kills a lot of our attacks. if it were up to me he would move to cf, but thats benzemas spot
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:58 am

I can understand the process behind your opinion, Zac but it would be useless replacing Ethically Defensive Midfielder Karim Benzema with Bale as CF, as quite frankly the former is a better player, much better actually.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:18 pm

Benzema is not better than Bale.

I wonder how a player goes from being the best player in the EPL to a scrub overnight despite being a key part of winning major trophies for Real Madrid. Surely, this guy is a scrub.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:27 pm

1. Bale not at anytime was the best player in the Premiership.

2. No one or nowhere has it been implied that Bale is a 'scrub' as such polarities in comprehending posts usually won't help in convincing anyone.

3. There is little basis in career accomplishment, consistency, and overall ability as a footballer in even implying Bale's superiority to Benzema.

Benzema is just a better player. Others will likely agree with me.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:11 am

That's fine and dandy if a few people on the internet disagree with me. However I would think that many people (including actual professional players) believed Bale was the best player there given he won the PFA Players' Player of the Year award 2 of 3 years before leaving the EPL (as well as the YPY and FWA).

There's really no basis for Benzema being better than Bale. Bale is clearly a superior footballer and younger. I have no idea where all this Bale hate came from but he is amongst the best in the world.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:14 am

I never said bale was a bad player, i just said he is playing like a donkey cause that what i see happening, if everyone can praise him, why can't he be criticized? someone explain to me how he was good in the finals? or against atleti?

let me repeat, I liked the way bale played in his first few games, very clean and complete, now he is standing on the ball and just losing it, trying to do whatever how can you all praise that?... lay off the kool-aid, watch the whole game and not snippets

edit: so you can play like crap as long as your determined, so if madrid lost bale would have been destroyed come on now, i like the guy ffs Laughing, he alright but he needs to snap out of it, the mini cr thing is getting ridiculous now tbh, just play his game, keep simple and let the magic happen
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:26 am

Arquitescu wrote:I can understand the process behind your opinion, Zac but it would be useless replacing Ethically Defensive Midfielder Karim Benzema with Bale as CF, as quite frankly the former is a better player, much better actually.

Exactly.

against high pressing teams i would use bale and instruct him to make runs, since hes much faster then benz and put benz behind him. then again i'm not the coach Laughing

Bale amongst the best in the world rofl

ok dude. Have a seat Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:32 am

Benzema much better yet as the CF has 1 more goal and 5 less assists in 8 more games last season. How many important goals did he score again? How many individual awards does he have? First year with RM and is a key part of them winning "La Decima" how long has Benz been there again?

Oh, but that was all Di Maria I forgot. Best RM player in history. I feel like if Bale was Brazilian or Swedish (or was developed anywhere but the EPL) his hype would be unreal. It is what it is though. How many wingers scored 19 goals and 16 assists last year?
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:08 am

what a playah
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:57 pm

Dude is a beast. One of Ronaldo's heirs for sure Proud :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:37 am

Cristiano Bale Appreciation Thread. - Page 20 80770429197875334313

hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:08 am

Zealous wrote:Dude is a beast. One of Ronaldo's heirs for sure Proud :bow:
The bale we know and love Proud

Its always been mental for him. And he still has qualities like i said.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:05 am

Fußball wrote:Cristiano Bale Appreciation Thread. - Page 20 80770429197875334313

hmm

Cristiano Bale Appreciation Thread. - Page 20 Neymarronaldinhomessi

hmm hmm hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Cristiano Bale Appreciation Thread. - Page 20 B0eOTCqCcAIgPOz

From 3 million Southampton defender to 100 million Real Madrid forward Proud
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:44 pm

91 million :coffee:

But yeah Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:38 pm

I liked Bale before he was cool doe.

His transformation was glorious to watch, but i wish that Milan's 10 million offer some years ago went through Sad

If ya'll doubt if i was truly a Bale fan i've got multiple Football Manager 08 Saves which can prove it Proud
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:21 pm

Bale was a 99 rated LB in my FIFA 07 manager mode.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:05 pm

https://vine.co/v/Orx5lPMMhrW

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:02 pm

Laughing nice effort though, you can tell he prepared the questions and answers, but he is still going through a lot of questions, which means intense preparation but he clearly knew what to answer all the time.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next