Onyx
Albiceleste
Pedram
zizzle
_SuperFloren_
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mourinho: "Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player ever" - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho: "Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player ever"

Post by Swanhends Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:38 pm

A manager praising his player excessively hmm

This has probably never happened in the history of football right guys? hmm

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Mourinho: "Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player ever" - Page 2 Empty Re: Mourinho: "Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player ever"

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:who cares, F*** cr7 for being too friendly to manchester united, and sayin oh im sad and what not about scoring... he is an idiot.

he took the sympathy for them too far, its like he is appologizing for the win

also, he F***ing chose not to score against them when he could have twice in the last 10 mins of the game...

Not sure if serious..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:44 pm

THC 10 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He said Ibra was the best player in the world when he was at Inter....

Its just a man management confidence thing, it means nothing.

All quality managers do it.

Does this really work though? At this point I would assume most players are aware of it, so I would think that his word would hold little to no weight with them. Put yourself in a footballers shoes and tell me if those type of words would give you anymore confidence than you already have. I do not know his exact reason for doing this, but we should all know that he (Mourinho) does not believe these type of statements.

Think it depends on the mentality of the player in question, if you have the mentality of a winner or a champion you will probably want to try your very best to get to that standard and prove your manager right.

If not and you struggle mentally then it might effect your performances for example a few years ago Martin O'Neill when he was Aston Villa manager said Ashley Young was as good as Lionel Messi and it effected his performances.

Either way managers continue to excessively praise their players some could argue with mixed results but i don't see that ever changing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Laughing :facepalm: :bow: Proud banana :wub:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:54 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:who cares, F*** cr7 for being too friendly to manchester united, and sayin oh im sad and what not about scoring... he is an idiot.

he took the sympathy for them too far, its like he is appologizing for the win

also, he F***ing chose not to score against them when he could have twice in the last 10 mins of the game...

Not sure if serious...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:01 am

Real Kandahar...
I thought the same thing. Idk but something about it almost made me feel like he wasn't trying to score again
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:03 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Think it depends on the mentality of the player in question, if you have the mentality of a winner or a champion you will probably want to try your very best to get to that standard and prove your manager right.

If not and you struggle mentally then it might effect your performances for example a few years ago Martin O'Neill when he was Aston Villa manager said Ashley Young was as good as Lionel Messi and it effected his performances.

Either way managers continue to excessively praise their players some could argue with mixed results but i don't see that ever changing.

I am the type of player who can lost his confidence after a few poor plays (more so volleyball than football these day), but if I know a coach is instilling false hope in me, it is just not going to work. That is one of the reasons I mentioned that Mourinho is doing this for another unknown reason (I would like to think he would deal with those things in house, although it is not farfetched to think a coach would do this via public interview.)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:03 am

Really unneccessary man.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:07 am

THC 10 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

I am the type of player who can lost his confidence after a few poor plays (more so volleyball than football these day), but if I know a coach is instilling false hope in me, it is just not going to work. That is one of the reasons I mentioned that Mourinho is doing this for another unknown reason (I would like to think he would deal with those things in house, although it is not farfetched to think a coach would do this via public interview.)

Unknown reason? The Ballon d'Or 2013 campaign had already begun after the very first game of the new year against Celta Vigo in the Copa del Rey where he scored a hattrick and people were fawning. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:08 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:Real Kandahar...
I thought the same thing. Idk but something about it almost made me feel like he wasn't trying to score again

He was playing against his old club and they had the game in the bad, not sure what is wrong with that type of mentality (I guess it is true after all, it does not matter what Cristiano does, he will always receive criticism :facepalm: ) - at this rate y'all are going to make me start feeling the need to support him.

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:20 am

THC 10 wrote:
FalcaoPunch wrote:Real Kandahar...

He was playing against his old club and they had the game in the bad, not sure what is wrong with that type of mentality (I guess it is true after all, it does not matter what Cristiano does, he will always receive criticism :facepalm: ) - at this rate y'all are going to make me start feeling the need to support him.

Real K is more than likely criticizing him. I may have been wrong in saying I thought the same thing.

I don't hold it against him whatsoever. It was just that vibe I picked up in certain situations when he had his chances against them after the second goal.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:25 am

For the record, my post was not directed at either of you guys - it was more of a general statement (I went through the same thing with LeBron James - I always had high expectations for him, but once the media/people took it too far, I found it difficult to dislike the guy.)

Sorry for the misunderstanding (I have got to start being more clear Mad - now I know why I normally opt to take so much time when putting together a paragraph of a post)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:29 am

futbol wrote:Laughing :facepalm: :bow: Proud banana :wub:
:fishing:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:28 am

THE GOAT :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Calebvision Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:44 am

It's pretty feasible that, by the time he retires, that you could make a greta case for him being greatest forward ever. He's clearly a prolific scorer, but more than just that. A lot will depend on Messi's longevity!

Him having a certain "look" ( sometimes called "metrosexual" ) should not discredit him, as seems to be the case, often, on this board!

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:07 am

If you asked me, it is not so much the look as it is the attitude - big difference.

And it is not so much the look as it is him being concerned with his look (a la him changing hairstyles at halftime - I personally don't care about it, although I feel it speaks volumes about his care for his apparence.)

That is the way comprehend it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:25 pm

rofl
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:14 am

The loving relationship just wasn't meant to be.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2384706/Cristiano-Ronaldo-Jose-Mourinho-row-real-Ronaldo.html
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:37 am

Time for Jose to stop with his obvious troll attempts.

He is slowly morphing into the 'portuguese Pele'

Mad 
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:49 am

Well he's just telling the truth, no big deal :coffee: 
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:58 am

That he isn't the real ronaldo? I agree
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Funny comments but I don't see it as an insult or jab, more like taken out of context, but who knows
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Didn't he do the same thing with Ibra back when he was at Inter.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:50 am

He couldn't be any more wrong. :coffee:

Messi is better, though.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:10 am

Donuts wrote:That he isn't the real ronaldo? I agree

Obviously .. Anybody with a functioning brain knows that Messi is better :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:40 am

agreed brah

ronaldo is an overrated hairgelling douche
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next