LeBéninois
Ganso
Onyx
la bestia negra
danyjr
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What happened to Paulo Henrique Ganso? Empty What happened to Paulo Henrique Ganso?

Post by danyjr Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:11 pm

I remember I used to watch him a couple of years ago and the guy oozed class. He had everything you wanted from a midfielder, fantastic passing, excellent vision, composure, one-touch play and ball control. Personally thought he would be one of Brazil's greats in a few years.

...and then he got injured, stopped starting for Santos, haven't seen him in Brazil squad for ages and don't know what he's doing in São Paulo.

What happened to the Next Kaká?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

What happened to Paulo Henrique Ganso? Empty Re: What happened to Paulo Henrique Ganso?

Post by la bestia negra Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:20 pm

i could have sworn PSG offered like 40 mill or something
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

What happened to Paulo Henrique Ganso? Empty Re: What happened to Paulo Henrique Ganso?

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:21 pm

I'm not sure how he's doing, but maybe he should have moved to AC Milan or another European club.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:41 pm

He couldnt have moved to Milan,Porto were the only team that made a bid, but it was of only 8M so santos refused it.

Well, just one of those careers ruined by injuries.He was sold to Sao Paulo because he wanted to get out of Santos and now he is struggling to fit into the team because Sao Paulo's current #10 is in amazing form and normally when he does play, he plays as a DM/CM like Xabi.

He is still a very good player and will be on the nt squad soon.Probably wont start because of Oscar though.

He still is my favorite player and I love watching him, just a matter of time before he gets on top again, he hasnt been injured in quite a while

edit:seriously though,ganso is the opposite of Kaka
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:48 pm

He is kinda slow so nothing like Kaka.

I didn't believe all the hype around him but still tought he was a good player.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:12 am

la bestia negra wrote:i could have sworn PSG offered like 40 mill or something
Was that not Lucas?
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:16 am

This reeks of a career ruined by an owner who held out for too much money

Having a front office spewing nonsense like "Ganso will not leave for less than 35/40m" (when he was like 19/20) is a great way to inform other clubs you are certifiably insane and not even worth dealing with

If it wasn't for PSG, Pastore would probably still be at Palermo and Zamparini would have turned into Jack Torrance from "The Shining" - repeating to himself over and over "Pastore is worth 40m, Pastore is worth 40m, Pastore is worth 40m"

Normal clubs (i.e not City or PSG etc) get scared off by such a ridiculous price-tag and a president/owner that appears to have a difficult relationship with reality... then throw in a couple injuries and you have a career in limbo
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:53 am

I'm surprised that no European clubs have put in cheeky bids for him. The kid is obviously talented and potentially worth the trouble of getting him back in shape and he'd probably be cheaper now.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:53 am

I still think Hernanes is better
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:22 am

Ganso is so bad now lol.. idk how Ganso gets off saying he will still be on the NT in the future.

His mobility is absolutely SHOT.. he's like Dinho and Riquelme minus any of the legs...

Back in 2010 he was worth a lot more than Lucas, but ever since his series of injuries he's just gone extremely down hill.. plus the terrible coach that Ney Franco is, isn't exactly helping him. Ganso needs a total transformation if he's to ever fill out his 2010-like potential.

I feel like his pride and his "deserved" self-entitlement is also an issue. Dude moans a lot.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:28 am

should have moved to Europe I feel. There was no point moving between clubs in Brazil in order to try get better.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:58 am

Kick wrote:should have moved to Europe I feel. There was no point moving between clubs in Brazil in order to try get better.

No one made an offer for him
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:05 am

Bénin wrote:
Kick wrote:should have moved to Europe I feel. There was no point moving between clubs in Brazil in order to try get better.

Well, someone should have. Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:20 am

in 2010.
this guy was more influential than neymar IMO
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:00 pm

Bénin wrote:

im sure someone must have made a bid for him, hes the highest profile brazilian youngster for the past few years now and he really should have moved to europe like kick said. same with neymar, i dont know what these guys are waiting for, their careers are slowly going to waste.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Going to waste? Neymar turned 21 last month...Romario left Brazil at 22, Rivaldo was 24..I could go on.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:42 pm

The Franchise wrote:Going to waste? Neymar turned 21 last month...Romario left Brazil at 22, Rivaldo was 24..I could go on.

your not getting what im trying to say, these guys should be playing in top flight football as long as they can and we can all agree thats only possible in the top 5 euro leagues. rivaldo was a great player but he only enjoyed a good 7 years of european football in his long lasting career, to me thats a waste.

and btw ganso is 24 this year
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:49 pm

Many players dont even get 7 years at their peak, so no, thats not a waste.

Coming to Europe earlier for Rivaldo would of done nothing for him.

Gasno isnt good enough at the moment, so hes irrelevant.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:39 pm

His agent was coming off as real arrogant before he left Santos.

Saying things like "Santos forgot that Neymar wasnt their only player" and rubbish like that....didnt make him look well.

I also never saw a young guy casually walk around the way he did at the last Copa America. He literally has no pace. Oscar signaled the end of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:58 am

Bénin wrote:

milan were very close to signing him, braida was regularly visiting brazil for negotiation until just before winter transfer he got injured.

when he was on market again, they valued him at 40 million. that just scared milan off... milan were not even close to accepting 20 million for him. thats just insane... plus he was/ or is owned by third party...

good player but just insane pricetag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:01 am

Betty La Fea wrote:His agent was coming off as real arrogant before he left Santos.

Saying things like "Santos forgot that Neymar wasnt their only player" and rubbish like that....didnt make him look well.

I also never saw a young guy casually walk around the way he did at the last Copa America. He literally has no pace. Oscar signaled the end of him.

hahaha yea man... just agent being complete arrogant there ... i remember what u mentioned above, by his agent ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:02 am

Zealous wrote:I'm surprised that no European clubs have put in cheeky bids for him. The kid is obviously talented and potentially worth the trouble of getting him back in shape and he'd probably be cheaper now.

probably clubs like porto or benfica will take advantage of these kind of situations...and there are always russian clubs.. for brazilians

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun May 11, 2014 2:08 pm

He'll probably never play for A Seleção again, with Oscar doing well in Europe.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Sun May 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Wow.. What happened to this guy?
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 11, 2014 4:28 pm

Injuries ruined him.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next