Gundogan, Borja Valero, Sahin, Schweinsteiger?

+12
Real Kandahar
Doc
VanDeezNuts
Valkyrja
teamanarchy
Zealous
SuperMAG
Onyx
Error
FennecFox7
Mr Nick09
Cyborg
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Gundogan, Borja Valero, Sahin, Schweinsteiger? - Page 4 Empty Re: Gundogan, Borja Valero, Sahin, Schweinsteiger?

Post by Valkyrja Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
likeastar wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Because khedira isn't a midget la masia graduate that has close control

That's why nick doesn't like him

one of the guys who say that Iniesta is as good as Ronaldo or that Ronaldo couldn't play in Barca ? oh ...

I said ronaldo can play in barca. If only you could read as well as you can spell.. oh wait..

Your first line was right. It's not that ronaldo is bad, its that iniesta is massively underrated. I mean we are talking about someone who is compared to zidane. But enough on that.

Technique is not the only thing a midfielder needs btw..

I was talking about him, not about you. And IMO Iniesta is overrated.

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Gundogan, Borja Valero, Sahin, Schweinsteiger? - Page 4 Empty Re: Gundogan, Borja Valero, Sahin, Schweinsteiger?

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:24 am

likeastar wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
likeastar wrote:

one of the guys who say that Iniesta is as good as Ronaldo or that Ronaldo couldn't play in Barca ? oh ...

I said ronaldo can play in barca. If only you could read as well as you can spell.. oh wait..

Your first line was right. It's not that ronaldo is bad, its that iniesta is massively underrated. I mean we are talking about someone who is compared to zidane. But enough on that.

Technique is not the only thing a midfielder needs btw..

I was talking about him, not about you. And IMO Iniesta is overrated.

Gundogan, Borja Valero, Sahin, Schweinsteiger? - Page 4 Rueda-de-prensa-Xavi-y-Pique-F_54193278830_54115221155_600_244
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:52 am

anyone, any madrid supporter who had any doubts about Gundogan before, had their mind put at rest with the performance he put in against real madrid today.

man of the match, besides lewandowski
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:31 am

It's between Reus, Lewa and Gundogan. But yes, he is a beast. Hope we can sign him.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:43 am

Lol so you all were still doubting him since Sahin left he has been great especially for Germany when he has gotten a chance.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:17 am

what do you all think about benat?

he checks all the boxes and he's spanish.

there is so much spanish midfield talent, i dont know why we are not strong in that department. plus non of them would cost a fortune. why look outside when you have everything you need at home.

benat, isco, canales, borja valero, illarramendi amongst others.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:56 am

Isn't Benat heart set on a move to Athletic?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Yeh, apparently Bilbao have an agreement for him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4