FilthyLuca
Fuzail
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Giovinco Empty Giovinco

Post by Fuzail Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:28 pm

What happened to him? I wanted balo gio shera

this is stupid, why is he not performing? i say he is a little unlucky too, I mean he hasn't played bad recently, just not good

but what is missing? where is Gio?

anyone have any idea what is wrong with him?

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Giovinco Empty Re: Giovinco

Post by FilthyLuca Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:49 pm

you answered your own question, he hasnt been playing bad, but he hasnt been playing good. He's just not good ENOUGH. Thats all, plus he's got attitude problems, you see it on the pitch, one thing is amongst your club mates and another thing is the national team.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:36 pm

The real sticking point for me is how quickly and by how much El Shaarawy has surpassed him.. sure, they don't play the same exact position, but their role is pretty much the same and their is no question who does it better.

The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:01 pm

The Nature Boy wrote:The real sticking point for me is how quickly and by how much El Shaarawy has surpassed him.. sure, they don't play the same exact position, but their role is pretty much the same and their is no question who does it better.

Giovinco Oh_stop_it,_you
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Yes the attitude problem goddamn irritating
He thinks he's too good to track back or go for simple passes

instead he will run around doing tricks and failing

he needs one lucky break and the resulting confidence

Lucky break: goal in late sub appearance against Bayern in a 1-1 draw

what I would do for that to happen :'(

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Fuzail wrote:Yes the attitude problem goddamn irritating
He thinks he's too good to track back or go for simple passes

instead he will run around doing tricks and failing

he needs one lucky break and the resulting confidence

Lucky break: goal in late sub appearance against Bayern in a 1-1 draw

what I would do for that to happen :'(

I disagree about the tracking back. That isn't as much of an issue for me with Gio. His size is what hurts him in defensive situations and might make him look worse than he really is. My problem is his selfishness in attack. I'm still very confused as to how he has 6 assists this season. I must have missed those matches. Maybe the ball accidentally bounced off of him and went to a Juve player who scored. Otherwise, I don't know how he is third on the team in assists.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:44 pm

i believe he just tries too hard to be Del Piero. I mean the dude even sticks his tounge out the same as Del Piero when he scores a goal. But the shadow of a legend is too much for this B player
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:50 pm

djfawnz wrote:i believe he just tries too hard to be Del Piero. I mean the dude even sticks his tounge out the same as Del Piero when he scores a goal. But the shadow of a legend is too much for this B player

This is the problem: people compare him to Del P and think he is trying to be Del P. There is nothing wrong with striving to be like a great player. People are too hard on Giovinco. What you see is what you get with him. Maybe he needs to move on to another club, but he shouldn't be criticized for wanting to be like Del P or not playing up to Del P's standards. It's unrealistic to set such standards on any Juventus player. People like to turn Giovinco into a villain, which he certainly is not.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:58 pm

Juventude, he's the one trying to be like him, with all the flicks and tricks he tries to do and always come up short. he needs to hog less the ball, be less selfish and play more for the team.

I mean dude, do you think its wise that after Del Piero left, he IMMEDIATELY starts celebrating like him with his tongue? talk about original brother.

Dude needs to be Giovinco and be more of a team player.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:00 pm

to me hes like an Italian Theo Walcott. Bag of tricks, no end product
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:05 pm

I love him I wanted him to be the next Del Piero but not with all those tricks

just play Gio play
Italy and Juve will worship you

his natural flicks and tricks are ok but the forced ones are pathetic

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:19 pm

djfawnz wrote:Juventude, he's the one trying to be like him, with all the flicks and tricks he tries to do and always come up short. he needs to hog less the ball, be less selfish and play more for the team.

I mean dude, do you think its wise that after Del Piero left, he IMMEDIATELY starts celebrating like him with his tongue? talk about original brother.

Dude needs to be Giovinco and be more of a team player.

Do you honestly think he plays a certain way to be like ADP? That's ridiculous. That is and always has been his style of play. He's always been like that from when he was at Juve as a youth, Empoli, and Parma. The difference is that at a team like Parma, the attack was run through him and it fit with his style and skill level. Del P did not invent that style of play, he just happened to be really good at it. And what style of play do you really expect from a player of Gio's size? That is how he has to play to compensate for his lack of height and size. In addition to being smaller, he played in the Juve youth system and was born and raised in Turin. So, if you are a young football player that is small in size and growing up in Turin in the 1990s and 2000s, who would you model your style of play after? You guys are far too harsh on him. He may not be good enough to be a star at Juve, but he doesn't deserve to criticized for not playing up to ADP's standards. That's just ridiculous.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:30 pm

I am not criticising him, I want him to be the main man

I don't want him to be on the bench for games like bayern

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:44 pm

He can be a great super-sub IMO
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Juventude, im sorry, i guess i didnt explaij myself right. I mean he wants to be Del Piero in the sense of importance, emblem of the club, the lost prodigy who returns to juventus to be Del Piero's heir in greatness. Of course they play differently in style of play and capabilities, but i meant it in a more psychological way. Do you understand?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:13 pm

I would give him another season nothing more than I'll judge. When I was ready to give another season to Martinez, Amauri, Zebina, Poulsen why not Giovinco ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:55 pm

djfawnz wrote:Juventude, im sorry, i guess i didnt explaij myself right. I mean he wants to be Del Piero in the sense of importance, emblem of the club, the lost prodigy who returns to juventus to be Del Piero's heir in greatness. Of course they play differently in style of play and capabilities, but i meant it in a more psychological way. Do you understand?

Well of course he does, wouldn't you if you were Giovinco? I don't think these are bad things. He just doesn't have the skill level to pull it off and fulfill that destiny. Like I said, we should consider all of Giovinco's history with Juventus before judging him so harshly. I just think it's a shame he hasn't become the player we all wanted him to be.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Where is he? Hopefully at another club next season drunken

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Targus Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:31 pm

Juventude wrote:
djfawnz wrote:i believe he just tries too hard to be Del Piero. I mean the dude even sticks his tounge out the same as Del Piero when he scores a goal. But the shadow of a legend is too much for this B player

This is the problem: people compare him to Del P and think he is trying to be Del P. There is nothing wrong with striving to be like a great player. People are too hard on Giovinco. What you see is what you get with him. Maybe he needs to move on to another club, but he shouldn't be criticized for wanting to be like Del P or not playing up to Del P's standards. It's unrealistic to set such standards on any Juventus player. People like to turn Giovinco into a villain, which he certainly is not.

juve brought him in turin to replace ADP, which he cant even imagine of, and he is trying to be like him. if we would consider him not as important player, as adp used to be, he wouldnt be criticized.
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:11 pm

but i dont believe he will leave this summer. You remember Bonucci? he sucked the first few seasons and they became an excellent solid defender. he doesnt make errors that much anymore
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:58 pm

djfawnz wrote:but i dont believe he will leave this summer. You remember Bonucci? he sucked the first few seasons and they became an excellent solid defender. he doesnt make errors that much anymore
Bonucci doesn't makes errors?Go ask Buffon Razz
------
i hope we sell Giovinco this summer and by a real striker.He may be a very good player but he is so selfish and everytime makes the wrong decision.
I hope we get SUAREZ!
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:24 am

my perfect dream would be:
Suarez/Jovetic, Llorente, Vucinic, Giovinco, Quag
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:47 am

I don't want the best striker, I want a juventus striker. Giovinco has the possibility of being our face and Italy's face. He's going to get a chance against inter and he better take it. I don't see how you guys can ask for Suarez over Giovinco, I wouldn't take Ronaldo and messi

This is Juve, not Manchester city or Chelsea.

Giovinco free kick against Milan and so many other moments, him playing with Del Piero and Nedved

How can you guys not want Gio to be our man? He certainly has the skill, he needs a lucky break that's all

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:51 am

djfawnz wrote:my perfect dream would be:
Suarez/Jovetic, Llorente, Vucinic, Giovinco, Quag

I'd replace llorente with Matri

Otherwise that's perfect

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:03 pm

Dude Llorente is sick! Matri is good but Llorente is top player and in a top team potentially world class! Giovinco is a talented player but he will never become a great player for me...needs to be sold!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum