McAgger
The Nature Boy
dmize
The Franchise
LeSwagg James
33 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Nah, not a fatigue injury this for Kobe...just a freak accident, tendons and ligaments go just from awkwards plants and landings. I Dont blame Pringles for this.

I feel bad for Kobe though man, he been putting in work and dragging the Lakers into the playoffs....I think they will make the playoffs but yeah, no chance of upsetting anyone in the first round like they might have.

This aint the end of Kobe though, he aint going to stop now, not so close to Jordans point total...not when he is still dominating like he is...he will give it a go.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:23 pm

I think he's in surgery right now, out 6-9 months. Trainer said he could be back for the start of the season(wouldn't surprise me at all if he was)

Watch Kobe come back before Rose

The Franchise wrote:I Dont blame Pringles for this.
the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Mysmilie_3589

Kobe wanted to play all those minutes, even Kupchak came to him asking if they could reduce his minutes and he wasn't having any of it.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:49 am

Eh, I should have probably watched some video of the injury before commenting.

Anyway, if what Dani said is the case, that is tough luck. Perhaps the team can make a push in his honor, but I didn't see them getting past the Spurs or Thunder with Kobe in the first place...

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Crushing for me.... Sad ...I have no reservation saying Kobe is the primary reason I fell in love with basketball....and if this is the end of his career....or even the end of him being an elite player - I don't know if I can watch with the same enthusiasm ever again.

I'm still hoping the Lakers make the playoffs though...even if it's just for the one round. Howard gets his chance to lead the team, but the task he's inherited is very very difficult.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Nah Hopefully the Lakers clinch that 8th spot. They'll make the first round more interesting than Utah would, simply because they're Lakers (not because Utah aren't good enough).
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:56 am

Lakers had 50 free throws against us compared to our 16. 50:16 :facepalm: how much more obvious can they make it. We completely outplayed them.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:01 pm

To be fair, you guys mostly are shooting jumpers whereas they have Gasol and Howard inside. I get what your saying, some of the calls were bogus too but yeah, something to keep in mind.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Lakers had 50 free throws against us compared to our 16. 50:16 :facepalm: how much more obvious can they make it. We completely outplayed them.

Last time a team shot 50 ft's in a game , Howard was in Orlando playing against GSW ... Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:01 pm

Knicks clintch the second seed :bow:

And Its a terrible thing that happened to kobe but I'm not surprised it did. I knew it would happen the second the lakers hired him as a coach. Playing in a D'antoni offense with his small rotations for an entire season was literally the worst thing the lakers could have done to kobe and now he might never be the same. Its a freak injury but honestly something was bound to happen to him for him playing the amount of minutes he was at his age and the team having to rely on him as much as they did. I don't understand how that guy keeps getting Jobs in the NBA. After how horrible he was in NY or how things blew up in Pheniox it makes zero sense to me why the Lakers ever even considered hiring him.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:05 pm

dmize wrote:I think he's in surgery right now, out 6-9 months. Trainer said he could be back for the start of the season(wouldn't surprise me at all if he was)

Kobe wanted to play all those minutes, even Kupchak came to him asking if they could reduce his minutes and he wasn't having any of it.
Honestly, if Phil Jackson was coach, do you think he'd let kobe go deva and play all those minutes when everyone knew that he shouldn't? Great coaches look at the big picture, and don't take nonsense like that from their best players. Its admirable for kobe to sacrifice himself like that, but it wasn't a smart thing to do. D'antoni is horrible at player relations, he's weak and can't handle players with big egos and lets them do whatever they want to do. Lets them shoot whenever they want, and doesn't give them a hard time for playing terrible defense so it was no surprise to me that he let kobe play as long as he wanted despite knowing his body would probably have given out on him because he doesn't think ahead and doesn't protect his players.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Eh, you can not make that assumption. Kobe is only playing all those minutes because the Lakers had not yet clinched a playoff spot. D'antoni wasn't even there at the start of the season and inherited a team with a losing record. While I am not a huge D'antoni fan (he is too close minded when it comes to his offensive philosophy), I refuse to blame him for this.

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:22 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:Eh, you can not make that assumption. Kobe is only playing all those minutes because the Lakers had not yet clinched a playoff spot. D'antoni wasn't even there at the start of the season and inherited a team with a losing record. While I am not a huge D'antoni fan (he is too close minded when it comes to his offensive philosophy), I refuse to blame him for this.
Its just, it seems like too much to be a coincidence. Kobe was averaging like 45 minutes a game for the last two weeks, and a game in the last 3 minutes where he had played every single one, his leg gives out.

I know that they were making a play off push, but you just cant play a 34 year old kobe bryant like you would play a steph curry. Its just irresponsible. I just feel like with more care, there is a big chance that this could have been prevented.

Hes also not the only player on the team. When you have Pau Gasol, Dwight Howard, and 12 other players, theres no reason for Kobe to play that many minutes especially in the regular season. I mean its just bad coaching, if you can't figure out something for Pau, And dwight and a supporting cast to hold down the fort for 14 minutes while kobe takes a rest.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Even if you put the blame on Mike for allowing Kobe to dictate his minutes, you have to think, whats the alternative?

Him sit Kobe, they lose more and Kobe gets mad?

I said long ago, he needs to play Kobe less, but now, with them fighting for the playoffs at the end...all bets are off with that.

Mid season yeah sure, but now? Pointless.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:32 pm

The other players are crap though, I think everyone severely misunderstood how top heavy they are.

Blake, Meeks, Sacre wouldnt see any playing time for any other playoff team and probably even Clark, Jamison and World Peace wouldnt play more than 10 minutes a night.

Outside Gasol whos been hurt the whole year, Howard and Nash whos been missing too..they have nothing.

And there is nothing to suggest minutes have any impact on achilles or any ligament injuries. Correlation and causation are not the same.

Billups tores his ACL not to long ago playing 30 a night with less miles on the clock than Kobe.

Last edited by The Franchise on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:33 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:That is terrible to hear, but what did they think would result from playing him for so many minutes at his age...

That was from a few posts up, so I understand where you are coming from, Vendetta. However, Franchise's post sums it up very well. I blame the Lakers as a team for not getting it together, I mean they didn't even win games on consecutive nights up until a few nights back.

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:29 pm

The Franchise wrote:Even if you put the blame on Mike for allowing Kobe to dictate his minutes, you have to think, whats the alternative?

Him sit Kobe, they lose more and Kobe gets mad?

I said long ago, he needs to play Kobe less, but now, with them fighting for the playoffs at the end...all bets are off with that.

Mid season yeah sure, but now? Pointless.
I'm not completely blaming mike like I'm not saying it's like he ran over in the middle of the court and hit him in the knee with a sledge hammer. But I just think he put him in a dangerous situation, that if he was more capable or more competent Kobe would never have been in, in the first place.

I know they don't have the best bench but they have players. If they were really that bad then I would understand but D'antoni is infamous for only being able to use players of his 'type'. And if they aren't they either don't play well or get benched. He never gets the most out of his bench and always overuses his starters. I think he had enough to work with where if someone else was there I'm sure they could have come up with a better solution.

For example if Dantoni was still the knicks coach I could see a very similar situation happening. Sure it would have been easy to write off the oldest team in nba history as crap but mike Woodson came up with a system that adapted to his teams strengths. Nobodies like Chris Copland, 35 year old rookies like Pablo, over the hill players like kidd, players coming off career worst seasons like Raymond Felton, and players like JR Smith who had a history of being an inefficient offense killing chucker are all having great seasons and helped support carmelo and made the knicks the second seed in the east. I could totally picture him playing carmelo every minute of the last month of the season and us being a dumpster fire sub 500 team with Dantoni shaking his head saying "not my fault I got handed a bad team". I know there were injury issues but that's part of the game. Everyone over 6' 8 on the knicks has Been out for the last two months. And surprisingly we were almost better because our coach adapted. And the solution wasnt just play carmelo a billion minutes either.

What I hate about Dantoni is that he doesn't adapt to his players he makes his player adapt to him regardless of the situation and his teams always always suffer for his complete lack of being able to adapt to Adversity time and time again.

Sorry If that was a bit heavy lol. I've got a lot of built up anger towards him Razz
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:37 pm

It all starts with defense in my opinion and as I stated earlier, D'antoni doesn't know how to coach a team to its potential. He is so caught up in his own philosophy (which has proven to not work - Phoenix Suns) that I also wonder why he continues to get work in the NBA - it didn't hurt that Kobe made a push for him when Mike Brown was on his way out.

I don't have any issue with you being hard on D'antoni as a coach, but I disagree 100% with the Kobe injury. D'antoni is probably aware that this could be his last NBA job (although he is quite hardheaded) and Kobe is the alpha male of the Lakers. You lose that man, you lose the whole team...

It should me mentioned that I was a huge Suns fan when I used to watch basketball on the regular.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:02 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:
dmize wrote:I think he's in surgery right now, out 6-9 months. Trainer said he could be back for the start of the season(wouldn't surprise me at all if he was)

Honestly, if Phil Jackson was coach, do you think he'd let kobe go deva and play all those minutes when everyone knew that he shouldn't? Great coaches look at the big picture, and don't take nonsense like that from their best players. Its admirable for kobe to sacrifice himself like that, but it wasn't a smart thing to do. D'antoni is horrible at player relations, he's weak and can't handle players with big egos and lets them do whatever they want to do. Lets them shoot whenever they want, and doesn't give them a hard time for playing terrible defense so it was no surprise to me that he let kobe play as long as he wanted despite knowing his body would probably have given out on him because he doesn't think ahead and doesn't protect his players.

First off, idk why PJ is getting mentioned. He was never an option, never. He knew he couldn't win with this roster, he wasn't coming.

Second, Kobe played these minutes last year, I didn't hear anything then.

Since ASG in 2012: 38.8mpg(38.5 for the year)
Since ASG in 2013: 39.2mpg(38.6 for the year)

Where was the outrage?

They likely weren't winning this year with any coach. Even so, they were 15-7 since March. Blame someone else, MDA was fine.

Last edited by dmize on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:14 pm

I think the Achilles a wear and tear injury(most cases)... like when you get into your 30's you could be playing 15min a game and it'll still happen.

Dominique, Isiah Thomas, Kobe, Billups all got Achilles in their 30's. With their minutes all varying. For football, Beckham tore it at age 34(idk his minutes a game with the Galaxy but it was likely <70)

"Kobe's age likely contributed to the injury in the first place. According to Cerynik, the average age of players who suffered Achilles ruptures was 29, while the average age of players in the league over the same period was 27. What's more, the injured players had 7.6 years of experience; the league average was six. " -DeadSpin Article

Dominique came back to average 30 and 7 at age 33. But he had only been in the league 11+ years, Kobe's 17 now. With twice the total minutes.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:44 pm

dmize wrote:
VendettaRed07 wrote:

First off, idk why PJ is getting mentioned. He was never an option, never. He knew he couldn't win with this roster, he wasn't coming.

Second, Kobe played these minutes last year, I didn't hear anything then.

Since ASG in 2012: 38.8mpg(38.5 for the year)
Since ASG in 2013: 39.2mpg(38.6 for the year)

Where was the outrage?

They likely weren't winning this year with any coach. Even so, they were 15-7 since March. Blame someone else, MDA was fine.

PJ was actually an option. If you remember back to the beginning of the season, He actually thought he was going to get take the job. but then out of nowhere, the lakers changed their minds for, whatever reason and just picked D'antoni before PJ was even able to make a final decision.

And sure over a long period of time, the average might have been close, but the last two weeks hes seen a significant increase in time, almost playing every minute for the last two weeks. Hes also a year older than he was last year, he should be playing less not more.

I know its not definite that if he didn't play him as much he might have gotten injured anyway.. but its also possible that he wouldn't have. There is a good chance it could have been prevented. Its just wreckless to play a 34 year old legend like kobe who needed to stay healthy that many minutes. All Im trying to say.

I mean kobe is 4th in total minutes played in the nba. Nobody in the top 20 is even over thirty. And only about 2 of them are over 25. Thats just how much more hes been playing than anyone even close to his age. It was just irresponsible imo.

And its not all D'antonis fault. The front office could have made better moves. Giving a 38 year old nash 27 million was a big mistake, and giving away a bunch of draft picks for him too (4).. A better, younger point guard should have been brought in and were available. Not addressing the SF position or adding to the bench. But he should never have been hired in the first place. He just is not a good coach. Hes never made his teams play better than they should, all his teams have even done is fall short of expectations. A team that wants to win a championship shouldn't have hired someone whos never even been to the finals or has a list of as many shortcomings as he does.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:25 pm

I think Kobe can back like Dominque did, I know there is a difference in millage but still.

Dominque said he trained for like 9 months twice a day, everyday just to prove everyone wrong.

Kobe will do something equally insane I am sure.

Meanwhile, LA can kiss Howards ass and this gives them more time to try and get Pau and Howard on the court together with the most chance of working on both ends.

If they do that and start getting some decent role players, a Kobe return could have them looking up.

Last year the Knicks had Lin, Baron David, Fields, Shumpert and

Despite a horrible cap situation, turned it into Felton, Kidd, Smith and retained Shump obviously.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:29 am

VendettaRed07 wrote:
PJ was actually an option. If you remember back to the beginning of the season, He actually thought he was going to get take the job. but then out of nowhere, the lakers changed their minds for, whatever reason and just picked D'antoni before PJ was even able to make a final decision.

And sure over a long period of time, the average might have been close, but the last two weeks hes seen a significant increase in time, almost playing every minute for the last two weeks. Hes also a year older than he was last year, he should be playing less not more.

I know its not definite that if he didn't play him as much he might have gotten injured anyway.. but its also possible that he wouldn't have. There is a good chance it could have been prevented. Its just wreckless to play a 34 year old legend like kobe who needed to stay healthy that many minutes. All Im trying to say.

I mean kobe is 4th in total minutes played in the nba. Nobody in the top 20 is even over thirty. And only about 2 of them are over 25. Thats just how much more hes been playing than anyone even close to his age. It was just irresponsible imo.

And its not all D'antonis fault. The front office could have made better moves. Giving a 38 year old nash 27 million was a big mistake, and giving away a bunch of draft picks for him too (4).. A better, younger point guard should have been brought in and were available. Not addressing the SF position or adding to the bench. But he should never have been hired in the first place. He just is not a good coach. Hes never made his teams play better than they should, all his teams have even done is fall short of expectations. A team that wants to win a championship shouldn't have hired someone whos never even been to the finals or has a list of as many shortcomings as he does.

He really wasn't an option, well unless the Lakers wanted to dump Kupchak. If he was he would've taken the job when it was offered instead of negotiating for General Manager and basically full team and front office control. If he was going to take the Laker Job he would've had to have been made GM after he coached for 1 more year. Requesting FO control over Kupchak is rather insane, he knew that was never going to happen.

Which is why PJ is rumored as the new GM for Seattle when they move.

From Woj:
" Jackson wanted to humiliate Lakers vice president Jim Buss far more than he wanted to coach the team. He wanted significant allowances on travel, coaching duties and an ability to veto player personnel moves that didn't fit his vision. With an unprecedented 11 coaching championships, Jackson had every right to make unprecedented demands. He doesn't have the right to be surprised when the Lakers rejected them and hired a pliable, cheaper coach in Mike D'Antoni.

"Phil wanted Jim Buss to walk away with his tail between his legs," one source with knowledge of the discussions told Yahoo! Sports. "He thought he had time to still negotiate with them, and see how much they would give him."

I feel like he wanted more to make the Front Office look bad. Make ridiculous demands, force their hand into picking another coach, act like the victim and then when it doesn't work out he can say "hey should have hired me". Win/win for him.

Also this doesn't sound like the Phil Jackson I've seen:
VendettaRed07 wrote:
Honestly, if Phil Jackson was coach, do you think he'd let kobe go deva and play all those minutes when everyone knew that he shouldn't? Great coaches look at the big picture, and don't take nonsense like that from their best players.

PJ was known for being non-confrontational. He let the players work it out in almost every situation. He would only assert himself when a situation was at a breaking point. Which is why players loved playing for him. Jordan was coaching the Bulls just as much as PJ in his 30's just as Kobe would/is.

This tweet right here from Jackson: https://twitter.com/PhilJackson11/statuses/323129010232123392

"Kobe wasn't going to let the Lakers miss the playoffs" to me that means he was going to play those minutes no matter what, regardless of the coach.

Last edited by dmize on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:34 am

The Franchise wrote:I think Kobe can back like Dominque did, I know there is a difference in millage but still.

Dominque said he trained for like 9 months twice a day, everyday just to prove everyone wrong.

Meanwhile, LA can kiss Howards ass and this gives them more time to try and get Pau and Howard on the court together with the most chance of working on both ends.

If they do that and start getting some decent role players, a Kobe return could have them looking up.

Last year the Knicks had Lin, Baron David, Fields, Shumpert and

Despite a horrible cap situation, turned it into Felton, Kidd, Smith and retained Shump obviously.

Yeah definitely. I think if anyone can come back from it its kobe. Nobody works harder to get back from injury than him. He might be the toughest player to ever play in the nba when it comes to playing with injury.

And the Lakers can reload if the get creative. They should be able to get a lot for pau as well even though hes making 20 million next year, an expiring deal for a really good big is very valuable and a lot of teams with give them good returns for that.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:45 am

dmize wrote:
VendettaRed07 wrote:

He really wasn't an option, well unless the Lakers wanted to dump Kupchak. If he was he would've taken the job when it was offered instead of negotiating for General Manager and basically full team and front office control. If he was going to take the Laker Job he would've had to have been made GM after he coached for 1 more year. Requesting FO control over Kupchak is rather insane, he knew that was never going to happen.

Which is why PJ is rumored as the new GM for Seattle when they move.

From Woj:
" Jackson wanted to humiliate Lakers vice president Jim Buss far more than he wanted to coach the team. He wanted significant allowances on travel, coaching duties and an ability to veto player personnel moves that didn't fit his vision. With an unprecedented 11 coaching championships, Jackson had every right to make unprecedented demands. He doesn't have the right to be surprised when the Lakers rejected them and hired a pliable, cheaper coach in Mike D'Antoni.

"Phil wanted Jim Buss to walk away with his tail between his legs," one source with knowledge of the discussions told Yahoo! Sports. "He thought he had time to still negotiate with them, and see how much they would give him."

Also this doesn't sound like the Phil Jackson I've seen:
VendettaRed07 wrote:
Honestly, if Phil Jackson was coach, do you think he'd let kobe go deva and play all those minutes when everyone knew that he shouldn't? Great coaches look at the big picture, and don't take nonsense like that from their best players.

PJ was known for being non-confrontational. He let the players work it out in almost every situation. He would only assert himself when a situation was at a breaking point. Which is why players loved playing for him. Jordan was coaching the Bulls just as much as PJ in his 30's just as Kobe would/is.

This tweet right here from Jackson: https://twitter.com/PhilJackson11/statuses/323129010232123392

"Kobe wasn't going to let the Lakers miss the playoffs" to me that means he was going to play those minutes no matter what, regardless of the coach.

I hadn't heard he demanded that much, but not getting him didn't mean they had to hire D'antoni. And I still don't think thats true, regardless of the coach, Kobe was going to play those minutes. Its not like a person in Phil Jacksons position would go on twitter throwing Kobe or the current lakers coach under the bus for making a wrong decision. It already happened so theres no point in saying anything about it from his stance.

If a coach wanted to he could bench Kobe the entire game. That the coachs job, and a player isn't going to tell them what to do. I can think of a lot of coachs that wouldn't have let that happen. Kobe is a warrior, and of course he is going to play as many minutes as he can, but its not his job to be responsible like that. Its the coaches, and I still just think that it was really a bad decision to over work him to such an alarming degree. Maybe the injury he got wasn't directly caused by it, but well never know. And something of that sort was bound to happen when you play a guy his age that much. Especially at his position.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:49 am

The Franchise wrote:I think Kobe can back like Dominque did, I know there is a difference in millage but still.

From what I read Dominique's was a partial tear while Kobe's is a full tear, which may have an impact on the recovery process. He may work his ass off, but at this age I don't know if it's reasonable to expect too much.

He has the skill to score points - I have no doubt about that - but a further reduction in his lateral quickness and explosiveness (which he just regained) will really limit what he can do on the court.

That's something I think will torture him more than anything.

As for D'Antoni - I don't blame him for the injury - but I do blame him for not sorting out his rotations early and for the fact the team had to make this type of push so late in the season just to get in the playoffs.

....and I think he should be fired. Someone good at defense and who will run the offense through the bigs - I really can't think of anyone specific.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:05 am

How is D'antoni supposed to sort out a rotation with the current Lakers team? Remember to take all the injuries they dealt with this season. The team was not good enough this season, that has nothing to do with D'antoni.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next