LeSwagg James
halamadrid2
LeVersacci
Albiceleste
Onyx
42 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by Pedram Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:44 pm

likeastar wrote:Khedira was one of our best players. Xabi is past it, Modric is average. Ozil our best player, the only one who tried something. Varane was pretty good, so was Coentrao. Higuain very bad.

Gimme some of your substance.

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions League: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund discussion

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:45 pm

everyone was shat. pepe worse than shat.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:46 pm

I think this match just showed how one dimensional we are under Mourinho. We did get lucky vs Man Utd and we faced a poor team in Galatasaray in the quarters.

Dortmund deserved to win.

Defensively we really need to improve. Pepe just needs to go.

Anyway at the Bernabeu I think anything is possible. We have the away goal and I think we're capable of scoring 3 goals. However it'll be a tough task.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:46 pm

khedira is rubbish, xabi is passed, modric looking overwhelmed and lost, ozil not involved at all, di maria came on ozil still on the wing!!! why?, mou proving he is just too stubborn this is the third season inna row xabi and khedira getting trash by superior midfield i mean any the lack of technique has been exposed ages ago its disgusting
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:49 pm

We need a RB. Ramos and Varane as CB forever and always.

Alonso giving away such a careless penalty. We need a replacement.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:51 pm

That Midfield. Laughing

Wow. Khedira can't control a ball
Xabi looked like a grandad
Modric looking like a lost sheep

That's where the game was lost. The middle. Those 3 put so much pressure on the rest of the team to be precise it was a joke.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Gundogan for Xabi, Carjaval, Cavani for Benzema, and a winger/AM instead of Di Maria. Can't think of anyone.

PS : we can still qualify.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:01 pm

how? we are nowhere near that good to beat Dortmund 3-0.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Go back and look at any first leg of almost any big game of the past 3 seasons and you'll see the same thing over and over again. A team not playing the way it naturally would and a team attempting to be something it's not - and without fail that changes the minute we become desperate and they acquire the freedom they want.

Today - the defenders weren't alert - the midfielders were uninspiring and really got tapered by some of the best pressing I've ever seen in my life. The attackers I won't criticize because they didn't see the ball. I won't linger on it - because I believe in this team to come out next week and play some inspired football as they always do when they have little to lose.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Mamad wrote:

how?

1. Play Ozil in the center, where he performs best.
2. Play Di Maria(not mehdric), on the right wing, where he performs best.
3. Hopefully Marcelo will be ready.
4. Ramos-Varane in the center, one of Arbeloa or Essien at RB.
5. PLAY IKER. We need his presence in the 2nd leg.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Well the games over.

Mistakes were made. Things were learnt. Lungs collapsed. Players were exposed.

On to the 2nd leg. cheers
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:08 pm

i swear if it xabi-khed next season i aint expecting nothing note worthy
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBĂ©ninois Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:22 pm

chad4401 wrote:i swear if it xabi-khed next season i aint expecting nothing note worthy

XAbi-Modric or Khedira - Modric ?
LeBĂ©ninois
LeBĂ©ninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:29 pm

none of them we need at least 3 new mids, 2 cdm and 1 cm, top quality ones that can pass,break up play, and get out of trouble, vidal,pobga etc, midfield been holding back the team for while now it all due to mou being too stubborn the man rate lass more than sahin ffs
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:29 pm

Just 2 players who can hold, pass and move with ball.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Go back and look at any first leg of almost any big game of the past 3 seasons and you'll see the same thing over and over again. A team not playing the way it naturally would and a team attempting to be something it's not - and without fail that changes the minute we become desperate and they acquire the freedom they want.

Today - the defenders weren't alert - the midfielders were uninspiring and really got tapered by some of the best pressing I've ever seen in my life. The attackers I won't criticize because they didn't see the ball. I won't linger on it - because I believe in this team to come out next week and play some inspired football as they always do when they have little to lose.

Not trying to stir anything up, just genuinely wanted to see what the Rela fans think about this.

Im surprised at this, I thought and believe all the praise for Mourinho and did think he would counter back this time, and considered Real the favourite for this tie.

Obviously Dortmund did the sam as Bayern did to us, just pressed as a unti and played so well overall, but still, despite Mourinho trying Modric it failed.

And mainly thing is when u say Mourinho is at fault for being too defensive and not playing nature game hit the spot and confirmed to me anyway he is not the best coach in the world, made my day Cool
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:37 pm

One of the biggest things we need to improve is the defending/defense. Every time we sit back we concede goals.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:41 pm

due to xabi being so slow he sit very deep and khed follows suit to protect him, while modric tries to be the link which he failed at it grandly, then it switch to xabi-modric at one point still failed and mou waited till we go down 4-1 before trying to do anything
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:53 pm

likeastar wrote:
Mamad wrote:

how?

1. Play Ozil in the center, where he performs best.
2. Play Di Maria(not mehdric), on the right wing, where he performs best.
3. Hopefully Marcelo will be ready.
4. Ramos-Varane in the center, one of Arbeloa or Essien at RB.
5. PLAY IKER. We need his presence in the 2nd leg.

this.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Midfield was non existent. they could win physical battles but as soon as they had the ball they looked clueless.

Story of Mou's three season at Madrid, we're always dependant on opponents mistakes and individual brilliance to bail us out of trouble.

All aside i didn't think expect better from the players to be honest, i think they did their all but were outclassed by a much better team, both technically and tactically.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:44 pm

higuain and benzema are so fu***ed up... i swear

when i look at players like cavani or levandoski... or even di natale ... i remember how Fu**ed up our strikers are and what a waste they are... ronaldo has been scoring each and every goal this season ... where are the strikers hiding??? SELL them, must BUY cavani

also modric wasnt too bad

I agree pepe must do more ... and varane was at fault of 2nd goal...
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:14 am

Real Kandahar wrote:higuain and benzema are so fu***ed up... i swear

when i look at players like cavani or levandoski... or even di natale ... i remember how Fu**ed up our strikers are and what a waste they are... ronaldo has been scoring each and every goal this season ... where are the strikers hiding??? SELL them, must BUY cavani

smh stop talking nonsense, what did you expect higs and benz to do when bvb pressing the life out of xabi,modric and khedira, why is so easy to blame the strikers for everything we lucky to even get a goal
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:43 am

chad4401 wrote:

smh stop talking nonsense, what did you expect higs and benz to do when bvb pressing the life out of xabi,modric and khedira, why is so easy to blame the strikers for everything we lucky to even get a goal

why the hell should ronaldo score all the time? why are we so dependant on him for every goal!!!

when was the last time benzema or higuain scored a 'difficult' or 'cruicially important' goal against a tough opponent? waste of shirt of them...

id rather see callejon as striker
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:43 am

Pedram wrote:Midfield was non existent. they could win physical battles but as soon as they had the ball they looked clueless.

Story of Mou's three season at Madrid, we're always dependant on opponents mistakes and individual brilliance to bail us out of trouble.

All aside i didn't think expect better from the players to be honest, i think they did their all but were outclassed by a much better team, both technically and tactically.

i agree, but i wondered why modric was on the field.

In my little head, I thought that ok, maybe mourinho is playing modric because he knows that Gundogan is the key man in this team and he needs to be closed down.

modric was just on the field for nothing, gundogan had the ball and the time to distribute. he has become the main man for dortmund, he needs to be closed down.

pepe was his usually clumsy self with sloppy marking. worst player on the pitch. confused Varane for the entire game. coentrao had no help, and when he had, it was alonso who is not going to stop these quick players.

higuain and ozil did nothing, but it wasnt their fault, dortmund ran the midfield. i would rather see kaka starting instead of higuain in the return leg. no strikers. boss the midfield. we already depend on ronaldo to score, so what the point on a lone striker who doesnt touch the ball more than ten times facing goal.

lucky thing we have varane for next season, because pepe is so irritating. I knew he would be garbage in this game.

i might just play albiol in the next game if arbeloa isnt recover at right back and leave pepe on the bench.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:56 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

why the hell should ronaldo score all the time? why are we so dependant on him for every goal!!!

when was the last time benzema or higuain scored a 'difficult' or 'cruicially important' goal against a tough opponent? waste of shirt of them...

id rather see callejon as striker

hmmm why cr always score i dont know maybe just hear me out now, he plays every match,license to shoot,all our players including strikers are ordered to look for cr first and he has free role
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:45 am

chad4401 wrote:i swear if it xabi-khed next season i aint expecting nothing note worthy

This.... Such a shit double-pivot combo
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next