Justified

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Justified

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:23 pm

Late to the party as always but watched the first couple of episodes today and its great so far so you might have another fan to this thread hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:50 pm

If you think it's great after a few episodes it will probably be your favourite show once you catch up, first season is good but compared to later seasons it's not in the same league

Mamad wrote:When the Haitian guy got shot i was like zomg!

apparently the actor wasn't enjoying the role, thought he was just a lackey, they didn't originally plan to kill him off like that but he asked them to so he could leave, but it was cool.

This episode was cool. Asian guy repping the cartels was Ando from the show Heroes, haven't seen him in like 4 years lol.
Firenze
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:50 pm

He does always seem to die earlier than you expect.

Apparently even in different entertainment mediums, Darwin never evolves :coffee:

First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Sheep on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:19 pm

For a guy who didn't enjoy his role, he did an amazing job. Still sad that he had to go, but such is life. I'm really hyped about this season, ish is going down at an incredible rate.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://rand0m1o.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:58 pm

Watched the latest episode last night

Another great episode, with an unexpected turn as far as Boyd and the Crowes go hmm

Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Sheep on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:08 pm

Wasn't that unexpected for me...Boyd isn't one to cut his nose off to spite his face. He's always going to do what's right for him and when the Crowes are no longer of use to him, we already know what the deal is.

P.S. It was awesome to see Daryl Crowe putting in some work last night - he's an animal. I love when someone is wronged (in real life or television) and justice is served.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:12 pm

It made sense don't get me wrong, but still the Crowes got off without so much as a warning after pulling a stunt like that.

Yeah the ending was nice and i'm intrigued to see how Boyd and the Crowes co-exist now.

Luke Harper wrote:We are the ones... the ones that you've been told about. And WE... are walking upright.

Studying about those good ol' days and who shall wear, the starry crown gooood lawd. Show me the waaaaay.

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

:bow: :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Sheep on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:16 pm

Don't worry they will get theres.

Spoiler:
I hate Danny (or whoever the brother with the dog is.) I can't wait to see how he gets dealt with. We have to remember that Boyd only has one thing on his mind at the moment, protecting/getting Ava out of jail. I was beginning to really dislike her (something about her just irks me), however she has gone through some serious ish as of late. Don't get me wrong either, she made her bed once she got involved with Boyd, but I still can't help but feel sympathy for her.

Also, is it just me or is the lawyer sister getting hotter? Perhaps it's because the Latina is gone and Amy Smart is not working for me, but Lawyer lady is growing on me in terms of looks.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm

Agree with ranDOM. Rylan warned Ava about Boyd but she didn't listen. she got what she deserved. agree with redhead lawyer being hotter than Amy Smart too.

Last edited by Mamad on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:21 pm

Couldn't agree more

She's growing on me too, definitely prefer her from Amy smart

And yeah he's a dick, looks like Daryl JR is the only male Crowe who is actually sensible

Unbeaten 2011/2012.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:27 pm

Will be surprised if those Crowe's survive the season, dumbest brother definitely won't, I like Daryl (fan of the actor, but christ his fake accent could use some work) Though I could see he and Boyd having a confrontation next season when Daryl has built up a reputation and what not in the area.
Firenze
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Sheep on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:33 pm

I don't really see Daryl making it to next season. He's the only one I can see surviving, but I still don't think it will happen.

@Mamad, while he did warn her, it was ironic coming from Raylan (doesn't have the greatest history with women). I do think his heart is in the right place, but we can't ignore his track record. Raylan also seems to be like my brother in the sense that he likes crazy chicks...could he pick them any worse?

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:49 am

My wife asked who was the run down chick that looks kind of like Amy Smart rofl

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:06 am

Just watched the last episode right now. God I love this show. The Crowe sister is goddam hot. Would have her anyday over Amy Smart. And I think Raylan might actually hook up with her later on. Agree with the rest that's been said on here.

Mexican cartel should be very interesting. These guys feel like the most dangerous bunch so far for me.

Dixie Mafia << Miami Cartel << Canadian mafia << Detroit and Theo Tonin << The Bennet Clan and Nobles Holler << The Mexican cartel << Boyd goddam Crowder Proud

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:47 pm

A shit they're taking a break this week Sad

Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:24 pm

A lot of shows are doing this.
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:41 am

Stupid Olympics which no one is actually watching :facepalm:

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:20 am

Kendal Crowe, not only drops a sick Hot Tub Time Machine reference, he put the moves on an older woman :bow:

This episode should of just been called the "Ballad of Dewey Crowe 2.0".

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:38 am

This is the worst season of Justified so far tbh

still decent but not feeling it as much
Firenze
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:48 am

Agreed Firenze, and I'm the biggest fanboy. Still awesome though, but I feel like they've deviated from what made this show so great. This season Raylan just looks tired as shit every episode. He's a having a sissy fight with Art. And there's no sign of the amazing sniper Tim Gutterson and Constable Bob or the level headed Rachel. And even Wynn isn't himself.

I really dislike the Ava arc in the prison. I thought it had some great potential but they completely turned it in the wrong direction now.

Too much emphasis is put on rushing the scenes with very pacy approach on the dialogue. I loved the long speeches by Boyd, and just the basic smartassery by everyone else. This season it's all rushed and forced.

Also I hate Daryl's stupid forced accent.

Although there are some very very nice milfs this season, which I think is the only positive this season Proud

Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:51 am

The Crowes are an awesome arc with some great characters but they messed it up I feel. The Haitian was goat and they got rid of him quickly. Danny Crowe was a great wildcard. Wendy Crowe is the hottest redhead on tv with a teasing tramp stamp. Kendal is GOAT :bow: And Daryl is a character with soooooo much upside and potential. But they absolutely butchered it.

This past episode the return of Dickey Bennet gave us glimpse of the goatness of this show. His implied map reference Laughing Stole the show.

Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:25 am

Firenze wrote:This is the worst season of Justified so far tbh

still decent but not feeling it as much

Agreed. It may be a good thing this is ending next season after all.

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.

M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis on Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:15 am

Think Boyd and Daryl converged too soon this season. They are very much alike in their "ends justify the means" approach to their trade though they differ largely in personality. They are foils for each other, but I just think it would've been more interesting to build up them and their respective clans coming face to face.

Agree that the Haitian (Big Love from House Proud) was cut out way too soon. Seemed an awesome character.

I think the biggest thing hurting this show is that Raylan almost seems hand-cuffed somehow. He's not his normal free-wheeling devil-may-care self this season and that was a huge strength for him and the show. Maybe that's just a natural development of his character, but it really doesn't feel like it.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:21 am

The main reason the show feels different is that they didn't give us a big bad at the start of the season with an expected build to an end of the season confrontation. Right now there is just a lot going on and instead they are doing a slow build and you don't know who ultimately will be the big bad facing down our anti-heroes. I've actually quite enjoyed how unsettled this season is, because our main characters are very much unsettled right now.

In particular, this season has shown a lot how each character is good with the big bads/major players of the show, but they have a lot to learn about how they continuously overlook the little guy and it's effect on their respective storylines. If this was HBO I would worry that Boyd or Raylan would suffer the same fate as Omar on the Wire.

One thing is for sure, this last episode gave us one of the best WTF deaths on the show. I still think the "dis-arming" was the best WTF moment of the show, but this was certainly up there.

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Boyd :bow:

That was epic
Firenze
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:34 pm

Cigarette bomb :bow:

Invisible Smilies 2012. Join the campaign.

M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top