Great Leader Sprucenuce
Art Morte
Red Alert
McAgger
DeletedUser#1
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Liverpool vs. My Most Hated Football Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool vs. My Most Hated Football Club

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Well at least Suarez got his 30th goal before getting the season ending ban that will be issued soon no doubt.

He's such an idiot :facepalm:

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Liverpool vs. My Most Hated Football Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool vs. My Most Hated Football Club

Post by Fahim89 Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Well at least Suarez got his 30th goal before getting the season ending ban that will be issued soon no doubt.

He's such an idiot :facepalm:

Last time he got a 7 match ban. . Now in England that just might translate to 7 months!!! & when it is Suarez GOD KNOWS WHAT!!!!
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:08 pm

What a day!!

Handled the ball!

Assisted!!!

BITE ! !

SCORE! !

:facepalm:
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:09 pm

The first was half was tentative from both sides, not really surprised that we conceded from a corner......

Better second half and always nice to get a late equalizer, but Suarez ffs...... How can anyone be that stupid..... Time after time after time he does idiotic things on the field..... Send him to a psychologist ffs.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:13 pm

The assist and goal were great. But I seriously can't fathom what the feck Suarez was thinking. No one can even back him this time. I seriously don't think the club can do anything this time to help him.

This will bring so much bad publicity to the club if we try to stand behind Suarez. I honestly think Luis might have sealed his faith with us. Madman Mad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Extended Highlights from the match:

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Now that I have calmed down a bit, thanks for putting on a great match guys. Thriling from the first minute to the last. :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:The assist and goal were great. But I seriously can't fathom what the feck Suarez was thinking. No one can even back him this time. I seriously don't think the club can do anything this time to help him.

This will bring so much bad publicity to the club if we try to stand behind Suarez. I honestly think Luis might have sealed his faith with us. Madman Mad

Nothing, I'd imagine. Rather doubt Suarez thinks "I'll take a bite of this lad and that'll stop him pressing me so closely." The lad just seems to get emotional and do really, really stupid things at time.

That said, I still maintain the Evra incident was a bit of a job run on Suarez and LFC, but this incident was just Luis's stupidity. Not enough reason for me to want him sold though, and a bit disappointed at how capricious some fans are being. You support a player and a club you have to realize they have flaws. Certainly, some are more glaring than others and Suarez needs to get his reigned in, but one strike (with us) is not enough reason for me to turn on him and look to cash in. But that's been the story of our season for some.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Ok, most of what I wrote was post match nerves speaking. Now that I have calmed down, we had a great second half and in no way do I want Suarez sold. I think he let the club down there big time, and will have to suffer through most of the storm by himself as the clubs hands are tied in how much they can do for him but the next 4 months will help him come back strong for next season.

As for the match itself, second half was great. We need this Sturridge more often ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:43 am

Sturridge changed the game.

My hate for Downing continues to grow.

Suarez is quite the character, isn't he? Laughing

Really felt we could of came out with 3 points, but it's no surprise that a Rafa Benitez side scored from a set piece. We're still useless in the air and continue to waste corners on a regular basis. We weren't too threatening with our shots either. Gerrard could of did better one on one with Cech but the Chelsea keeper saved well.

I think this is the first game where Rodgers actually used his subs well. Both Sturridge and Shelvey changed the game, but you could imagine that Jonjo could of came on a bit earlier. Regardless, Jonjo has shown that he can be quite the impact player before he finds some consistency. Was unlucky not to score.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:20 am

ynwa wrote:
I think this is the first game where Rodgers actually used his subs well. Both Sturridge and Shelvey changed the game, but you could imagine that Jonjo could of came on a bit earlier. Regardless, Jonjo has shown that he can be quite the impact player before he finds some consistency. Was unlucky not to score.

No. There was nothing unlucky about that. Should've buried it ffs. Just stupid Shelvey-like mistake.

Although I agree that Jonjo has shown that he can have a good impact when his confidence is high. I just hope he gets himself together mentally, and he could yet prove to have a place in this team.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:25 am

The likes of Coutinho and Suarez have missed shots like those in the first team and continue to be let off. I find it very harsh to blame Jonjo for missing a chance considering he's still "inexperienced" in the top flight. He was good enough to get in a good position in a foreign position to him and wasn't afraid to shoot. Something a lot of players lack in our first team. Unfortunately for him, he misplaced / miskicked the shot. Maybe a bit of nerves with Cech running out to him. Was definitely unlucky in my eyes.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:14 am

Chelsea fans be so bitter with the Suarez equaliser. Laughing
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:46 pm

To think some people think Agger is world class. Just because he's good on the ball doesn't make up for the fact he is a physically weak and mistake prone defender that can't mark properly.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:22 pm

worms wrote:To think some people think Agger is world class. Just because he's good on the ball doesn't make up for the fact he is a physically weak and mistake prone defender that can't mark properly.

What's wrong with you, eh! You find every LFC player is shit! Jeez.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Terrible game by us. Simply put we were tactically outclassed in two separate occasions within the game, comprehensively dismantled at times and unable to gain a formal footing back into the game. Rafa was spot on in showing Rodger's tactical nativities at times which doesn't surprise me.

The back line thankfully has looked far more assured with Carragher on. He commands the line far better than our best CBs as their is more intensity and visible communication through his presence. Johnson stood out for me in a negative manner. In the 2nd half of the season be it fatigue or indifference, he has lost his intensity, attacking prowess, and further drops down in his concentration lapses. Yesterday was another day like that in which he was lazy in defence to simply retreat to the box (which IS NOT part of the system) while Downing continued to track back and withhold the incoming wide threat. In attack it was worse where he provided 0 threat, resorting to lazy flicks and holding the ball too long. On the other end was Enrique busting his ass and putting in a lung bursting effort on both ends unlike Johnson who forgets to track back in his position.

Midfield was bypassed and outplayed. Henderson when he has a bad game has a REALLY bad game. It starts off if he usually has one or two mistakes or misplaced passes which doesn't elevate him into the mentality needed for the game. Such is his frail confidence as we've seen in not recovering from his mistakes. The 4-3-3 in the first half was a bad idea for Henderson as he got in Lucas' way often, which spelled Gerrard continually moving advance to provide space for Hendo and act as what was previously a non-existent link from midfield to frontline. 4-2-3-1 in the 2nd half should have suited Hendo better yet he held little presence compared to Lucas while Gerrard excelled in his advanced role.

Rodgers' in the 2nd made a baffling move to sub out Coutinho for Sturridge. Don't get me wrong, from the get go we NEEDED Sturridge to add that direct threat our frontline was missing (What do Downing-Coutinho-Suarez have in common?) and did wonders. Yet replace Coutinho who was one of our few threats in the first half? Why not for the non-existent and disgustingly average Downing? Especially considering Sturridge is capable for functioning and tracking back down the right (as displayed during his Chelsea days)?

I appreciated the move for Henderson to be given a chance in the 2nd half yet he was taken off too late. Didn't help when Shelvey came on who:
-Didn't perform his role
-Once again displaying he lacks any footballing IQ
-Resorted to find space for shooting his crap shots and going for hollywood final balls yet missing even the simple passes.

He needs to work on his subs along with the predictability of those, to which Rafa countered within minutes.

Agger wasn't at fault for the first goal as he was correct in not leaving his place between the sticks (CB 101 basics) as Lucas was at fault for leaving his zone stuck on the post where Oscar's headerer came in from.

As a whole we showed little tactical play given that it composed of us quickly trying to rush the ball forward and resort to aimless 1-2s in the box to unsettle Chelsea. Idea was correct yet it was executed aimlessly compared to a more composed Chelsea who had an idea of their roles.

Very happy with the performances of Jose, Carra-Agger, Lucas (despite his mistake) Gerrard, Suarez and Sturridge.

Yes Suarez, an assist and a clutch goal sparing us of the blushes. I will address my thoughts on his actions in the other thread but I couldn't care less about it given he worked his ass off and redeemed himself for the handball.

Three draws in a row. Not happy at all with this.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:46 am

There was nothing wrong with Rodgers subs yesterday, Arq.

Both Sturridge AND Shelvey changed the game. Not too sure how you can praise Rafa subs yesterday considering they had no effect, really. Lampard came on late for a time waster and they conceded. I think Moses touched the ball once. And Yossi didn't get involved.

And you're being way too harsh on Jonjo.
How exactly did he not perform his role? His job was to try and get us to equalise. He gave us momentum in the last ten minutes and nearly scored the equaliser.
He was the only one that had the balls to shoot. How can you suggest he has a poor footballing IQ from that game? He was told to play on the left wing. He did that quite fine considering he's a player that has only played in the centre for majority of his career. I can't actually remember him mis-placing a pass so even if he misplaced one or two, they hardly lead to anything threatening.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2