How well do you see the Belgium NT doing in WC '14?

+17
TheRedStag
juvealbanian
Blue Barrett
Suarez99
Vibe
Grooverider
VivaStPauli
FennecFox7
iNFINITY9910
Swanhends
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Art Morte
Onyx
RealGunner
Ganso
Berbatov
Gil
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How well do you see the Belgium NT doing in WC '14? - Page 2 Empty Re: How well do you see the Belgium NT doing in WC '14?

Post by FatherReason Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:29 pm

They don't really have a weak-spot in their team except maybe at right-back, with an abundance of center-backs, midfielders, wingers and strikers at their disposal. But I have to agree, they're being a bit over-hyped. How many of their players would make it in the Spain or Germany team, or even Brazil?

Sure, Lukaku, Benteke, Fellaini, Witsel and Vertonghen look like class players, but have they reached elite status yet? Not a chance. Kompany & Hazard are the two players who might make it into most national sides, and even Hazard isn't fully developed yet.

They're vastly inexperienced and I can't see them turning their obvious raw talent into medals this time around. They're not completely hopeless, and I hope they do it (I got them at 250/1 two years ago!), but I don't see it happening.

FatherReason
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

How well do you see the Belgium NT doing in WC '14? - Page 2 Empty Re: How well do you see the Belgium NT doing in WC '14?

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Anyone else reckons they have the 5th best starting XI in the world ?

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:48 pm

they will fall against the first big team they face.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:21 pm

They are getting so overrated atm lmao, England will go further ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:They are getting so overrated atm lmao, England will go further ffs.
Genuinely don't think England will qualify for the world cup.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:They are getting so overrated atm lmao, England will go further ffs.
Not really.

They have an outstanding side.

Their core of Witsel, Hazard, Benteke, Kompany & Courtois are all among the best in their respective positions.

The likes of Lukaku, Fellaini, Defour, Dembele, Mertens, Mirallas, Alderweireld, Vermalaen etc in reserve and young talents like Janazuaj, Thorgan Hazard, Carrasco etc coming through

Team chemistry is at an all time high, they have a coach they respect and the balance is there.

They need to sort out the fullbacks though. They aren't conceding goals but it limits their play going forward.

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:41 pm

I really like this Belgium team, very strong. Saw a couple of matches and they will get far in WC. Semi should be do-able when they get their minds in to it. Only Brazil, Spain and Argentina are better for me.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2