2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by free_cat on Sat May 04, 2013 12:52 pm

@BarcaKizz wrote:Free. Thats probably the most ambitious plan ever, it won't happen. Sorry to say.

Plus, right now I say we keep Valdes. Replacements seem inferior and prices not good. Wait for a clear option to present itself.

For me:

GK (15-25M)
2 defenders (50m)
2 forwards (50-70m depending on Nerman down-payment of 10m)

No chance in hell we get more than 100M in sales. This is Barca, we are the worst negotiators on the planet, even with Rosell...

And we'd be breaking all records spending so much... We ain't City.

It's very possible that we won't go that ambitious. But selling all those players, we could get 100 milion. I went to worst case scenario. We could easily get more than 30 for Cesc or 15 for Alexis I think.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 8544
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by free_cat on Sat May 04, 2013 12:59 pm

@alexjanosik wrote:
@free_cat wrote:I would qualify hawkies transfer policy as a "minimum revamp". If the club chooses to follow this path of minimum revamp, I'm fine with most of what he said. In a minimum revamp, I think we would keep Cesc though. However, I think we should go for "medium revamp" like this:

Sure exits: Bojan, Afellay, Dos Santos, Cuenca (loan to Ajax), Villa, Alexis, Valdes.

Possible exits: Cesc, Mascherano, Song, Adriano, Alves, Puyol, Pedro, Sergi Roberto (loan) Rafinha (loan), Abidal.

These exits depends on offers and possible replacements.

Promotions: Deulofeu, Rafinha, Sergi Roberto.

My shortlists for our signings, from most liked to less.

GK: De Gea, Ter Stegen, Adler.
Ceneter back: Varane, Thiago Silva, Ramos, Dedé, Boateng, Koscielny, , Iñigo Martinez, Marquinhos (haven't watched him much).
Right back: Pisczeck, Carlos Martinez. (only if Alves goes). What do you think aobut Danilo Dani?
Defensive Mid: Pogba, Wanyama, Capoue.
Central midfielders: Gundogan, Isco. (Only if Cesc goes).
Forwards: Neymar, Gareth Bale, Marco Reus, Julian Draxler, Lewandowski, Robben, Erik Lamela.

Possible squad:

De Gea (Pinto)

Pisczeck (Montoya) - Pique (Bartra) - Varane (Boateng) - Jordi Alba (Adriano)

--------------------------- Busquets (Wanyama/Song)

-------------------Gundogan (Xavi/Thiago) ----- Iniesta (Rafinha)

Gareth Bale (Deulofeu/Pedro) ------ Messi (Neymar) --------- Neymar (Tello)

24 players + a third goalkeeper.

Keep Abidal if he can play at good level and support physical demmands. Then we wouldn't need another CB.

I know I will get criticized for wanting to sell Alves. He has been good after mid season, but I don't think he has been better than Alba. Both have been a defensive liability and it doesn't seem to work play both of them at the same time. Considering all these, it makes sense to sell him if a good offer comes. It would be stupid to do the opposite and sell Alba and keep Alves, but I wouldn't off course sell Alves for peanuts or force him out for free. In that case he should stay, but we should never play both of them vs. big teams unless we deploy a double pivot.

Dont think we need that many players.I will just speak on 3 players you mentioned.
Bale is an interesting option.For some time I have been thinking that we need our version of CR7.A physical freak who overpowers opponents through his pace and athleticism.So in that sense Bale is a good option.
But why waste 60 mil to get such a player when we can develop one inhouse.I am speaking of Tello.I think we can develop him into our own version of an athletic fast monster.It may be argued that Tello doesnt have the physique of CR7 or Bale.When CR7 first burst on the scene,he was a lean,frail kid,nowhere near the physical monster he is now.Same with Bale.
He was not so well built a few seasons ago.With the proper training we may be able to turn Tello into a poor mans CR7.Certainly a better option than spending all that money on bale.

I dont know how much you have watched Reus.You have mentioned him and so have others as one of their favorite signings.I have watched him extensively and I can assure you that he will flop for us and flop hard.He will be Sanchez part 2.He is not a super talent and nowhere near a crack.He has decent talent and blistering pace.He will thrive in a counter attacking system like Dortmund's but for us,where he has to face 10 men in front of the ball almost every other week,he will fail.I am sure of it.

I also dont get why we need a CM.Its one area where we are stocked in.
I also dont think Gundogan is the player we should get if indeed we needed one.Dont think he is all that great.He is not good enough to start for us and a couple of good games wont change that opinion.If you are looking for a CM from Germany,Kroos is your answer.Now thats a quality CM.Gundogan is just the flavor of the season.

I dont think we need large scale changes like you have suggested.We need a crack forward and my pick is Suarez.I am not convinced by Neymar.I think he is a big fish in a small pond but if he does come and light it up,I will be happy.I agree with your choices for CB.But I dont think we have any chance of landing Varane.I would also look at a tall,athletic LB.

On Tello: He can't be our Bale or CR. He is very fast and could get more physical. But he lacks technique and he will never be at Bale's or CR's level of technique most likely. If anything, Deulofeu can be our Bale, but he is raw to trust our whole future in him.

On Reus: You might be right, but I expect us to be a bit more pragmatic next seasons and counter a little bit more, and in that system Reus could do well. I like him, but I'd rather sign Neymar, and Bale before him, and he is on par to Julian Draxler, the German right-footed Bale, who has bigger potential IMO because he is very techinical.

CM: We should only buy a CM if Cesc goes. I agree that Kroos is better than Gundogan, but it's an impossible signing. Gundogan has impressed me a lot vs. Madrid, but I haven't watched him enough. Anyway, he is young to keep improving and more apt defensively to CM than Isco, so that's why I went for him.

I do think we need a big revamp, at least bigger than 3 players. I'd be content with less than the changes I proposed though. Forgot about Luis Suarez, would be a great option too. Don't think Liverpool will let him go and they don't have release clauses in England and he would cost a fortune too, at least 50 milion. I do think Neymar will be a big player in Europe, especially after seeing Lucas Moura do so well vs us. And Moura was nowhere near Neymar in Brasil.

_________________
avatar
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8544
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by danyjr on Sat May 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Just a few things:

Alexis is not a sure exit. He's reiterated many times that he wants to stay at Barcelona.

Deulofeu, while he's one of the few youngsters who impressed in Segunda, as mentioned he lacks defensive work-rate. He'd be useful against park the bus teams.

Also, I don't think you need a RB, Alves is still a boss and Montoya can cover him in the rare case of him being injured.

De Gea: won't leave United. He's slowly improved and cemented his place at United and they won't let him go easily. A huge offer may get Sir Alex thinking but it is not worth it.

Varane: Not sure why his name keeps popping up. Is he what Barcelona needs? Exactly. But he is a Madrid player and even a big chunk of money won't tempt Madrid.

Ramos: Apart from being a Madrid player (which makes him highly unlikely to join Barcelona but for all the money in the world), he is a brilliant athletic player, very good on the ball and fantastic on air. However, there I said it, he is stupid.

Thiago Silva: Expensive and not young. Should have moved for him a year ago. If you go for him, it'll remind me of when you signed Villa, after you had a chance to sign him a year earlier for much less money but decided to opt for Ibra, possibly the worst transfer in history of football.

Dedé: Cruzeiro just signed him.

Boateng: Junk.

Koscielny: I'd sign him. Not expensive, he's athletic, great on air or on the ball and brilliant reader of the game. Did I mention he's very quick as well?

Iñigo Martinez: Very all-round player but not world class at all.

Marquinhos: Has had a pretty good season, he's too young to leave Roma.

Pogba: Won't leave Juventus unless you're willing to spend big cash. Not needed. Same with Wanyama or Capoue.

Gündoğan: Sorry but I think he's overrated. Not to mention Barcelona don't need him right now.

Neymar: I've said it plenty of times. Won't track back, will look more clueless than Fàbregas, and selfish.

Gareth Bale: Great player, but made for counter attacking teams not teams who want to impose their style on the pitch. Not to mention his price is going to be sky high.

Marco Reus: Boss player. Will BVB let him go? Not to mention there is a long list of teams who want him.

Julian Draxler: Overrated

Lewandowski: Overrated

Robben: Why would he leave Bayern?

Erik Lamela: Great player but as mentioned, his defensive work rate is poor.

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4547
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by kabarca on Sat May 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Sell:

Valdes-He wants to go eventually,at least we can get some revenue out of him if we sell this summer.

Pique-Has been inconsistent for the las 2 years and a lot of people say he won't work with Hummels because they boh are not very fast so i would replace Pique with Hummels.

Mascherano-Good player although this season showed hes not really a centre back and he never really ever plays midfield for us and with song improving I think he can be a better DM/CB cover than Masche. Selling him would alsoo bring in some revenue.

Fabregas- Unlike many other barca fans i actually LIKE CESC but i do agree that it just isn't working, we bought him as a luxury. Honestly he is a rotation/future starter(and you dont pay 35M for that) and for barca to become better we need to sell cesc and get income for players we actually need.

Pedro-Again For 2 years Pedro has just never really performed that well,probably copa final is one of the feww good games he has had. I honestly don't see Pedro as a difference maker and we despertly need some of those in attack.

Alexis-I honestly LOVE alexis but its just not working hes a great player but not for barca and we could replace him with better options.

Plus Bojan,Afellay,Fotas

Estimated income from those sales:120 million

In:

De Gea: United are in the market for another keeper,which might make them ask less for De Gea and might convince him to Leave. Great keeper for us and wil be amazing in the future.

Hummels: Best defender on the market imo,terrific player.

Marquinhos: Great young CB who is better than what we have and wouldnt cost a lot.

David Luiz: I know he's error prone but honestly would be perfect for the CB/LB role.

Reus: No im not jumping on the bandwagon, I have been a big fan of Reus ever since the Euro's and have been impreesed by him before and I've been wanting him at barca for a long time. He is a good passer,he can actually dribble past players unlike our current wingers and can actually score.

Cavani: One of my Favourite players in the world. Would improves in many aspects,has an incredibly high work rate,would help us defend anddd attack in set pieces and would perfect to hold off defender to give space to Messi. Not to mention he'd really be a difference maker. Plus Dani Alves apparently loves crossing balls into the area now even though theres no one to meet them at least Cavani could and would be able to a score with his head,legs,back,etc.

Estimated Cost 160-170 Million

But the most important thing we should do is REST MESSI. when we:re winning 4-0 with 30 minutes left he should be subbed off,when we are playing against a 2nd division side he shoudnt play,etc This way he'll actually run evem if the ball isn't at his feet and would be able to press like his teammates. I know Messi wants to play every minute of every game but Tito needs to tell him who's the managr and whos the player and convince him to do whats best for the team and not for messi's stats.

Formation:

______________De Gea_____________
____Marquinhos__Hummels__Luiz_____
Dani Alves_____Busquets___________
_________xavi__________Iniesta____
______________Messi_____________
______________Cavani____Reus____
avatar
kabarca
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 68
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sat May 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Let me get this straight... you want to completely replace our defense? That is excessive.

Also Cavani wouldn't work in front of Messi. If you put a striker in front of Messi it has to be a poacher, Cavani is more complete than that and drops further deep, he would just get into Messi's way.

Also spending 170m on a transfer season, our fallacies can easily be fixed with half that money.

Btw Tito today said:"This team doesn't need big changes. Back in it's day the "Dream team" won the league, fell in the Athens final, too many things were changed and the following years were much worse."

So if anyone is expecting huge changes, think again.

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 22901
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by windkick on Sat May 04, 2013 6:14 pm

In that case what about Chicharito? Dude seems to excel off the bench and getting junk goals. He could work vs park the bus teams due to that reason only

Deulofeu - Mess - Neymar

Later in the game

Mess - Chicharito - Neymar

LOL I can' believe I just wrote this Smile

_________________
Luis Suárez : "Nutmegs were my only option."
avatar
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 5933
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by kabarca on Sat May 04, 2013 6:21 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Let me get this straight... you want to completely replace our defense? That is excessive.

Also Cavani wouldn't work in front of Messi. If you put a striker in front of Messi it has to be a poacher, Cavani is more complete than that and drops further deep, he would just get into Messi's way.

Also spending 170m on a transfer season, our fallacies can easily be fixed with half that money.

Btw Tito today said:"This team doesn't need big changes. Back in it's day the "Dream team" won the league, fell in the Athens final, too many things were changed and the following years were much worse."

So if anyone is expecting huge changes, think again.

Our defense this season has been playing like little kids, we couldnt keep a clean sheet in any of the big games and conceded stupid goals on an almost weekly basis,so replacing our defense isn't really too much,Puyol is too old,Pique simple sucks and Alves will just have a different role where he is asked to defend less,Alba should be replaced with someone more defensive even though i like him a lot and he could take alves' role but from the left in the future.

Cavani is the kind of player who can perform many roles,he drops deeps mosty to chase down the ball and this is actualy something we need. I can easily see Cavani performing the role that Villa did against Milan but with more physicality.

I know what Tito said and I do NOT believe any of my ideas would actually happen in reality but this thread is about what we want to happen instead of what we think is gonna happen.
avatar
kabarca
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 68
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by free_cat on Sat May 04, 2013 7:04 pm

@kabarca wrote:Sell:

Valdes-He wants to go eventually,at least we can get some revenue out of him if we sell this summer.

Pique-Has been inconsistent for the las 2 years and a lot of people say he won't work with Hummels because they boh are not very fast so i would replace Pique with Hummels.

Mascherano-Good player although this season showed hes not really a centre back and he never really ever plays midfield for us and with song improving I think he can be a better DM/CB cover than Masche. Selling him would alsoo bring in some revenue.

Fabregas- Unlike many other barca fans i actually LIKE CESC but i do agree that it just isn't working, we bought him as a luxury. Honestly he is a rotation/future starter(and you dont pay 35M for that) and for barca to become better we need to sell cesc and get income for players we actually need.

Pedro-Again For 2 years Pedro has just never really performed that well,probably copa final is one of the feww good games he has had. I honestly don't see Pedro as a difference maker and we despertly need some of those in attack.

Alexis-I honestly LOVE alexis but its just not working hes a great player but not for barca and we could replace him with better options.

Plus Bojan,Afellay,Fotas

Estimated income from those sales:120 million

In:

De Gea: United are in the market for another keeper,which might make them ask less for De Gea and might convince him to Leave. Great keeper for us and wil be amazing in the future.

Hummels: Best defender on the market imo,terrific player.

Marquinhos: Great young CB who is better than what we have and wouldnt cost a lot.

David Luiz: I know he's error prone but honestly would be perfect for the CB/LB role.

Reus: No im not jumping on the bandwagon, I have been a big fan of Reus ever since the Euro's and have been impreesed by him before and I've been wanting him at barca for a long time. He is a good passer,he can actually dribble past players unlike our current wingers and can actually score.

Cavani: One of my Favourite players in the world. Would improves in many aspects,has an incredibly high work rate,would help us defend anddd attack in set pieces and would perfect to hold off defender to give space to Messi. Not to mention he'd really be a difference maker. Plus Dani Alves apparently loves crossing balls into the area now even though theres no one to meet them at least Cavani could and would be able to a score with his head,legs,back,etc.

Estimated Cost 160-170 Million

But the most important thing we should do is REST MESSI. when we:re winning 4-0 with 30 minutes left he should be subbed off,when we are playing against a 2nd division side he shoudnt play,etc This way he'll actually run evem if the ball isn't at his feet and would be able to press like his teammates. I know Messi wants to play every minute of every game but Tito needs to tell him who's the managr and whos the player and convince him to do whats best for the team and not for messi's stats.

Formation:

______________De Gea_____________
____Marquinhos__Hummels__Luiz_____
Dani Alves_____Busquets___________
_________xavi__________Iniesta____
______________Messi_____________
______________Cavani____Reus____

Luiz is not good enough as a CB, and as LB? No thanks.
Cavani and Reus would be good options, but I think Bale + Neymare are much better than them.

Also, I don't think Cavani can playin the wing, and if we go with this asymethric formation I think itwould be a fail. We've played sometimes asymethtrically, most notably when Ibra was with us, and it doesn't work. Stay with our fluid 433 or change to a 4231, but asymethric tactics... nah.

I dislike Pique attitude, but selling our best defender and replacing him for players who might flop ... just no. Pique with better cover in Varane and a defensive right back will do better again.

_________________
avatar
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8544
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by free_cat on Sat May 04, 2013 7:10 pm

@danyjr wrote:Just a few things:

Alexis is not a sure exit. He's reiterated many times that he wants to stay at Barcelona.

Deulofeu, while he's one of the few youngsters who impressed in Segunda, as mentioned he lacks defensive work-rate. He'd be useful against park the bus teams.

Also, I don't think you need a RB, Alves is still a boss and Montoya can cover him in the rare case of him being injured.

De Gea: won't leave United. He's slowly improved and cemented his place at United and they won't let him go easily. A huge offer may get Sir Alex thinking but it is not worth it.

Varane: Not sure why his name keeps popping up. Is he what Barcelona needs? Exactly. But he is a Madrid player and even a big chunk of money won't tempt Madrid.

Ramos: Apart from being a Madrid player (which makes him highly unlikely to join Barcelona but for all the money in the world), he is a brilliant athletic player, very good on the ball and fantastic on air. However, there I said it, he is stupid.

Thiago Silva: Expensive and not young. Should have moved for him a year ago. If you go for him, it'll remind me of when you signed Villa, after you had a chance to sign him a year earlier for much less money but decided to opt for Ibra, possibly the worst transfer in history of football.

Dedé: Cruzeiro just signed him.

Boateng: Junk.

Koscielny: I'd sign him. Not expensive, he's athletic, great on air or on the ball and brilliant reader of the game. Did I mention he's very quick as well?

Iñigo Martinez: Very all-round player but not world class at all.

Marquinhos: Has had a pretty good season, he's too young to leave Roma.

Pogba: Won't leave Juventus unless you're willing to spend big cash. Not needed. Same with Wanyama or Capoue.

Gündoğan: Sorry but I think he's overrated. Not to mention Barcelona don't need him right now.

Neymar: I've said it plenty of times. Won't track back, will look more clueless than Fàbregas, and selfish.

Gareth Bale: Great player, but made for counter attacking teams not teams who want to impose their style on the pitch. Not to mention his price is going to be sky high.

Marco Reus: Boss player. Will BVB let him go? Not to mention there is a long list of teams who want him.

Julian Draxler: Overrated

Lewandowski: Overrated

Robben: Why would he leave Bayern?

Erik Lamela: Great player but as mentioned, his defensive work rate is poor.

Alexis: We would be fools not to offload him.
De Gea: we can try, if not go for Ter Stegen or someone else.
Varane: We don't need to "tempt" Madrid, just pay the release clause. That's why they are there.
Thiago Silva: I agree, it wouldn't be the moment to sign Thiago Silva because of age, but it would be a great fix for 2-3 years.
Dedé: Brasilian teams are always open to sell.
Boateng: Wished we had a "junk" CB like him to partner Pique then.
Pogba: It's rumored he has a 15 milion release clause.
Neymar: If Robben and Ribery can defend and track back like they did vs. us, why can't we make Neymar do that?
Draxler: Not overated and he is 19, can improve a lot.
Robben: He might leave if Pep comes.

_________________
avatar
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8544
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by kabarca on Sat May 04, 2013 7:22 pm

@Free cat
The formation im suggesting is one that we had a lot of success with in recent years its the one we beat Milan with this season and one we beat madrid with last season in the league and honestly most times we try it its a success so I think it should be our permanent formation. Cavani would not really be on the wing he'd be a No.9

Luiz would not really be a classic LB,just a left CB most of the time I think he can push forward well and I really see him excelling in that role.

The fact that the CURRENT pique is our best defender honestly shows how much we desperetly need to change our backline,yes Hummels might flop but thats just a risk we have to take and honestly can our defense get any worse?
avatar
kabarca
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 68
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by free_cat on Sat May 04, 2013 7:28 pm

@kabarca wrote:@Free cat
The formation im suggesting is one that we had a lot of success with in recent years its the one we beat Milan with this season and one we beat madrid with last season in the league and honestly most times we try it its a success so I think it should be our permanent formation. Cavani would not really be on the wing he'd be a No.9

Luiz would not really be a classic LB,just a left CB most of the time I think he can push forward well and I really see him excelling in that role.

The fact that the CURRENT pique is our best defender honestly shows how much we desperetly need to change our backline,yes Hummels might flop but thats just a risk we have to take and honestly can our defense get any worse?

Vs Milan we played a 433, only difference is that Villa moved center when on posession. I don't think it's that good of a tactic because we only play the ball to Alves on the right and he then has nothing to do. He can't drible and he is usually isolated there. He crosses and nothing happens. Vs. Milan none of the goals came from the right flank.
I prefer our standard 433 with the wingers moving and cutting in, but just before the full back pushes up, so they can support him and open space for them.

Luiz, whatever his role, is just not good enough for us.

_________________
avatar
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8544
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by kabarca on Sat May 04, 2013 7:35 pm

From my point of view it wasn't really a 433,we had no forward on the right, Alves was kind of an RM and pedro was our LW,Villa was a CF and he occupied the defenders which created space for Messi who stayed as deep as he wanted because Villa was infront of him,Alba did not go froward as much and stayed in our half for a lot of the game.

I understand the opinion about Luiz,any left footed player that can play both CB and LB would be suitable for that role. Abidal would be perfect but Im still unsure about his ability to be a regular
avatar
kabarca
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 68
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by Adit on Sat May 04, 2013 7:40 pm

Just adding it here.

Raphael Varane, who has reportedly emerged as a summer transfer target for Manchester United, has a whopping €200million buy-out clause in his contract with Real Madrid, it has been reported.


It was 50 mill 2 years ago but he signed a new contract which extend upto 2017.

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9163
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by free_cat on Sat May 04, 2013 7:49 pm

@Adit wrote:Just adding it here.

Raphael Varane, who has reportedly emerged as a summer transfer target for Manchester United, has a whopping €200million buy-out clause in his contract with Real Madrid, it has been reported.


It was 50 mill 2 years ago but he signed a new contract which extend upto 2017.

When did Varane renew with Madrid? I don't think he has renewed.
But if his release clause is 200, there's no chance obviously. For 50, I would pay it anyway.

_________________
avatar
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8544
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by Donuts on Sat May 04, 2013 8:05 pm

You guys act like this is fifa 13 or football manager, we will probably sell three star players (sanchez/villa/valdes) and buy like 4 players one who is the 18 year old Roma defender, probably neymar, new defender and new gk.
This isn't Madrid we don't change our whole starting lineup within the season.. lol

_________________
http://i.imgur.com/i6BMgLU.gif
avatar
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Toronto
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by danyjr on Sat May 04, 2013 9:48 pm

I agree, some of the suggestions here are pure fantasy football.

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4547
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by The Franchise on Sat May 04, 2013 9:53 pm

For me, Felipe Luis, Mangala*/Koscienly/Hummels in that order, Neymar and promotion of Rafinha.

Adriano out due to injury prone, Alba to bench, Mascherano out, Cesc out, Pedro out**

*Fully aware we dont go in for him

** Pretty sure he isnt going anywhere, more likely is Villa or Alexis sadly.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sat May 04, 2013 10:01 pm

@kabarca wrote:Our defense this season has been playing like little kids, we couldnt keep a clean sheet in any of the big games and conceded stupid goals on an almost weekly basis,so replacing our defense isn't really too much,Puyol is too old,Pique simple sucks and Alves will just have a different role where he is asked to defend less,Alba should be replaced with someone more defensive even though i like him a lot and he could take alves' role but from the left in the future.

Cavani is the kind of player who can perform many roles,he drops deeps mosty to chase down the ball and this is actualy something we need. I can easily see Cavani performing the role that Villa did against Milan but with more physicality..
So your solution is to replace our defense with one in which 3/4 people involved will have no idea how to play under our system? Also during the first half of the season everyone was talking about how Pique had found his best level again. Now he's back to being complete shit. Funny how that works.

As far as I'm concerned we can get Klose to play CF vs parked buses, and he would know he is only signed for that purpose. We don't need to spend 60m on a striker for that.

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 22901
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by danyjr on Sat May 04, 2013 10:03 pm

@The Franchise wrote:For me, Felipe Luis, Mangala*/Koscienly/Hummels in that order, Neymar and promotion of Rafinha.

Adriano out due to injury prone, Alba to bench, Mascherano out, Cesc out, Pedro out**

*Fully aware we dont go in for him

** Pretty sure he isnt going anywhere, more likely is Villa or Alexis sadly.

Pretty sure you'll end up signing Hummels and Neymar. I've heard Guardiola is interested in bringing Koscielny to Bayern.


Last edited by danyjr on Sat May 04, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
danyjr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 4547
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sat May 04, 2013 10:04 pm

@The Franchise wrote:For me, Felipe Luis, Mangala*/Koscienly/Hummels in that order, Neymar and promotion of Rafinha.

Adriano out due to injury prone, Alba to bench, Mascherano out, Cesc out, Pedro out**

*Fully aware we dont go in for him

** Pretty sure he isnt going anywhere, more likely is Villa or Alexis sadly.
Realistically Cesc and Pedro are staying, we'll sell Alexis and Villa instead. But I'd be pretty happy with that.


Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Sat May 04, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 22901
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by The Franchise on Sat May 04, 2013 10:05 pm

People waffling.

Pick 10 goals we let in at random, more than half wouldnt even be the fault of the back 4.

We dont defend as a unit, defence getting exposed to too much, thats why we let in goals...not the back 4.

avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by The Franchise on Sat May 04, 2013 10:05 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:
@The Franchise wrote:For me, Felipe Luis, Mangala*/Koscienly/Hummels in that order, Neymar and promotion of Rafinha.

Adriano out due to injury prone, Alba to bench, Mascherano out, Cesc out, Pedro out**

*Fully aware we dont go in for him

** Pretty sure he isnt going anywhere, more likely is Villa or Alexis sadly.
Realistically Cesc and Pedro are staying, we'll sell Alexis instead. But I'd be pretty happy with that.

Indeed, but realistically we can all roughly guess what will or will not happen, no debate in that.

Purely putting down what I would like to see.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by CBarca on Sat May 04, 2013 10:06 pm

I'll post something more in depth another time, I just want to clear up that it does depend on if Tottenham get CL or not, but even if they don't, Bale will cost at THE VERY LEAST 55 million pounds or so.

I'd be surprised if Tottenham accepted anything less than 60 million pounds. Tottenham have (I believe) repeatedly set 60 million pounds as their "benchmark" so to say, and external factors exist outside of that, to determine his price.

Also, I think if Tottenham make the CL, Bale will fancy his chances at Tottenham one more season. And another sidenote: if it is between Barca and Madrid, he will pick Madrid.

_________________
Beer and guns
avatar
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16545
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by The Franchise on Sat May 04, 2013 10:22 pm

I think setting sights on Bale is pretty risky. He plays very differently...long shots, long runs, and solo-ism.

On top of that, aside from when moving in a forward direction I dont think hes a top player. Going backwards (defending) and stationary (quick thinking, small spaces getting the ball under control and making the pass in 1 or 2 touches) I dont think he is real good at, too many miscontrol leading to turnovers for him or the reciever for my liking.

So yeah, for me, I dont have the intrest.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by Donuts on Sat May 04, 2013 10:35 pm

one thing's forsure we need players with hunger, signing Neymar might be a bad idea as he already has a big head thinks he is world class, we need people that will try there best to prove themselves.

_________________
http://i.imgur.com/i6BMgLU.gif
avatar
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Toronto
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013-14 'Blue-Print'- Discussion of Transfers, Tactical Changes etc.

Post by The Franchise on Sat May 04, 2013 10:39 pm

I dont know where these assumptions come from...he has said nothing but humble words about his ability.....because he got a mohawk and does step overs doesnt mean he thinks he has done it all.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum