Real Madrid vs Malaga discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid vs Malaga discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Malaga discussion

Post by Zealous on Wed May 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Mourinho got a lot of heat for his "Pseudo- Madridista" comments in the past but he hit the nail on the head when he said it.

There are a lot of pretentious arrogant fcks who frequent the Bernabeu. These same people want to crucify Mourinho for disrespecting Casillas when they themselves disrespect Higuain like they are doing right now. Holy sh*t I can't fcking believe these assholes.

Fair enough you think his cycle at Madrid is over. That's 100% fair but no need to treat him like trash, not when he has given his heart and soul for this team. Seriously fck them, every last one.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Malaga discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Malaga discussion

Post by Valkyrja on Wed May 08, 2013 10:58 pm

However, Nacho should be a permanent first team player next season, he's better than Arbeloa, can play any position in defense.

Real Madrid vs Malaga discussion - Page 2 Nail-biting-gif-7

This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous on Wed May 08, 2013 10:58 pm

@Valkyrja wrote:However, Nacho should be a permanent first team player next season, he's better than Arbeloa, can play any position in defense.

Agreed. He looked great today and I think he has a lot of potential.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous on Wed May 08, 2013 11:02 pm

José Antonio Luque: "Mourinho has hung the plans for this summer's preseason in the locker room"

This mean he'll stay after all? lmao if he does.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai on Wed May 08, 2013 11:07 pm

@Zealous wrote:Mourinho got a lot of heat for his "Pseudo- Madridista" comments in the past but he hit the nail on the head when he said it.

There are a lot of pretentious arrogant fcks who frequent the Bernabeu. These same people want to crucify Mourinho for disrespecting Casillas when they themselves disrespect Higuain like they are doing right now. Holy sh*t I can't fcking believe these assholes.

Fair enough you think his cycle at Madrid is over. That's 100% fair but no need to treat him like trash, not when he has given his heart and soul for this team. Seriously fck them, every last one.

Different situation and I wager different people. I'm not there, but the people who genuinely love Madrid would never boo him.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Wed May 08, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone on Wed May 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Thought it's Benzema they're booing this time. Or both?
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Wed May 08, 2013 11:07 pm

the nuclear fall out in the summer gonna be the stuff of legend if mou stays

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous on Wed May 08, 2013 11:09 pm

They booed Benzema for missing a chance I think. Fck them for booing Benz as well, he was great today.

I was mostly focusing on Higuain because this is the second game in a row that they do this. (Plus I have a huge soft spot for Pipa as you all know)

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous on Wed May 08, 2013 11:11 pm

@Le Samourai wrote:
@Zealous wrote:Mourinho got a lot of heat for his "Pseudo- Madridista" comments in the past but he hit the nail on the head when he said it.

Different situation and I wager different people. I'm not there, but the people who genuinely love Madrid would never boo him.

Of course, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of those certain circle of fans. I'm aware that not all of the fan base at the Bernabeu were booing Pipa but the ones that were (and they were loud) are a joke.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 on Wed May 08, 2013 11:14 pm

seems like the fans just wanna lash out just for the sake of it way to keep it classy, one game was enough to let the club know they felt about the cl exit, get over it there is next year ffs

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram on Thu May 09, 2013 12:37 am

@Zealous wrote:José Antonio Luque: "Mourinho has hung the plans for this summer's preseason in the locker room"

This mean he'll stay after all? lmao if he does.

Imagine the worldwide deception. Laughing

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch on Thu May 09, 2013 12:53 am

Fans booing Pipa after chanting "pipa quedate" over the summer.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous on Thu May 09, 2013 1:02 am

Karanka: "Lo del 'Pipa' son cosas que tiene el fútbol. Hace un año en la celebración todo el mundo decía "Pipa, quédate" y ahora esto.''

First guy to defend Pipia is "Mourinho's puppet" while other people are "defending and protecting" Iker.

Ridiculous that no one on the squad has said anything about this. Disappointed in all of them in that regard.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Thu May 09, 2013 7:14 am

At this point, none of the players are saying anything about anything. Every word they say could be miscontrued so they're keeping quiet through the storm. I can understand that. I'm not worried about Benz or Higuain. Both are tough guys and they've proven it. for 3 years, they've had it as tough as anyone and are constantly criticized for what they don't do as opposed to praised for what they do. Unfortunate really.

As far as booing, it's ridiculous. The best way to shut it up is score a goal. Unfortunately, Ozil got injured, Madric was taken off and Di Maria couldn't hit the side of a barn with a pass lol.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 on Thu May 09, 2013 9:13 am

Modric Proud Another great game. What a shot he got aswell

My thoughts on the Pipa situation: Our captain Iker has to step out and defend Pipa... It's a disgrace none in the team haven't yet. Ramos and Iker have a obligation as our captains to defend a player in Pipa's situation.

I really wish I could slap every single one of those fans that booed Pipa yesterday. Our fans are disgrace in my opinion.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Thu May 09, 2013 9:32 am

Alonso smiling for the first time in a celebration when Albiol scored. Look how excited he gets rofl

our defending when the opposition has the ball looks like a team running away from a fire. Everybody just run into eachother and there is no structure whatsoever. Embarrasing

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Thu May 09, 2013 10:21 am

Problem with our defending is that we play a different back 4 every game. You can't play good defense like that.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Thu May 09, 2013 10:37 am

I was referring to our midfield more or less. Our defence usually keeps the shape but our midfield run around like real headless chickens it ks difficult to see any purpose to our so called pressing

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy on Thu May 09, 2013 10:42 am

There's inconsistent defense by our wingers, which is a problem. Second issue is that neither Modric nor Alonso are ball recovery type midfielders. Unless you have one, the middle of the pitch is open for the opponent.

That's why it's critical to get one of Pogba, Gundogan and Kondogbia. Preferably 2 lol.

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Thu May 09, 2013 10:55 am

yh I agree with that. if we are to play Modric we need a ball recovering player. I am not too sold on Kondogbia yet but out of the three he is the one who would fit us the best

And I also agree that our winger/wingers aren't doing the best job in joining in to do the pressing. It is Mou's job to make them thou and he just lets them off especially Ozil and Ronaldo. Until we press as a unit we will never keep a clean sheet and winning CL will be very hard for us

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 on Thu May 09, 2013 2:45 pm

@Zealous wrote:BTW Fck all the spoilt fickle mother fckers who booed Higuain. These same people cry about Madridismo, loyalty and respect and then boo Pipa. Absolute disgrace.

this
thank goodness im not the only one who noticed the incessant booing... a player who has won us 3 leagues and scored over 100 goals does not deserve this

First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2