RED
Busby Babe
Vlad the Impaler
jibers
13 posters

Go down

Wayne Rooney is a **** Empty Wayne Rooney is a ****

Post by jibers Thu May 09, 2013 4:38 pm

welll what we know has come out, Rooney said he wanted to leave, to be honest I hope we sell him. trecherous twat

BRB did the same in 2010
BRB won the EPL and reached the CL final
BRB just won EPL again
BRB gtfo you shrek looking piece of chit
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Wayne Rooney is a **** Empty Re: Wayne Rooney is a ****

Post by Vlad the Impaler Thu May 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Jibaz, are you drunk? Chaka
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Thu May 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Jibers is talking more clearly than he ever has.

Rooney can gtfo.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu May 09, 2013 11:55 pm

His body language since January said it all. His head and heart is not at United anymore. Now it all makes sense.

Hopefully we can get a good offer for him. 25 or 30 mill should do.

If he goes, I'll miss him tbh. On form, he is truly a world class talent.

Oh well..
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu May 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Being played all over the place except as a cf. Being left out of the CL 2nd leg match v RM. Being subsituted numerous times. Overshadowed by RVP.

He has absolutely no excuse as to why he should leave. The club just won the title, and last summer bought in RVP and Kagawa.

I think it's just a case of looking for something new.

If he goes to Chelsea or any other prem rival though................ Mad
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri May 10, 2013 12:26 am

RED wrote:Being played all over the place except as a cf. Being left out of the CL 2nd leg match v RM. Being subsituted numerous times. Overshadowed by RVP.

He has absolutely no excuse as to why he should leave. The club just won the title, and last summer bought in RVP and Kagawa.

Tbf, if that's why he wants to leave it means he has an issue with SAF, and not David Moyes. For we all know David Moyes could drop RVP instead of Rooney on a big European night.

I think he's leaving, because well, he doesn't think we're big enough for him. Plus, I think he could of waited til the end of season, not right after the loss of SAF.

Anyway, it will mean Kagawa will be able to play in his favoured position, and it's probably the most money we can make out of Rooney just before he declines.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri May 10, 2013 12:49 am

ronaldo__9 wrote:
RED wrote:Being played all over the place except as a cf. Being left out of the CL 2nd leg match v RM. Being subsituted numerous times. Overshadowed by RVP.

Tbf, if that's why he wants to leave it means he has an issue with SAF, and not David Moyes. For we all know David Moyes could drop RVP instead of Rooney on a big European night.

I think he's leaving, because well, he doesn't think we're big enough for him. Plus, I think he could of waited til the end of season, not right after the loss of SAF.

Anyway, it will mean Kagawa will be able to play in his favoured position, and it's probably the most money we can make out of Rooney just before he declines.

A bit late for that mate lol
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri May 10, 2013 12:53 am

jibercus wrote:
A bit late for that mate lol

Before he's finished totally then Razz
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kraaviec Fri May 10, 2013 2:42 am

Could anyone tell me what's the beef? Why Rooney hates Moyes so much?
kraaviec
kraaviec
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri May 10, 2013 2:50 am

Hmm saw Rooney made his decision 2 weeks ago, if he is just looking for a fair challenge fair enough. I still think the timing was way off though.

kraaviec wrote:Could anyone tell me what's the beef? Why Rooney hates Moyes so much?

I think this is it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7433144.stm
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Fri May 10, 2013 6:24 am

kraaviec wrote:Could anyone tell me what's the beef? Why Rooney hates Moyes so much?

It's more to do with SAF this time then Moyes, i think him and Moyes sorted their troubles a while ago.

According to reports SAF is unhappy at Rooney, SAF thinks his diet is wrong, he is getting fat and lazy
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by AlinJ92 Fri May 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Rooney wants to leave. Again. Well, the first time he got shut up with 250k pounds a week. Now what? Sell him. His heart is not in it anymore, the wage budget saving would allow United to bring two top players (Fellaini and Lewandowski spring to mind, or even Baines). All the pieces are there to sell him. Next season will be very tough and it could go either very good or fubar and the prospect of no SAF & Rooney truly terrifies me. As for Wayne, I will still hold him in my sympathies and be grateful for the wonderful memories he has provided, but if he wants to go, just go. He will be missed, but it would be for the best.
AlinJ92
AlinJ92
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Neez Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:08 am

Can anybody please justify the 300k a week he's being paid? Aside from pretending to have hair, what is Wayne Rooney actually good at?
Neez
Neez
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:57 am

Play him up top and he is class for us. On his day, he's a world class player who will sacrifice his game for the cause of the team. Has really grown into the captain's role too, giving speeches before matches to motivate the players.

I'm not a fan of the way he's conducted himself in the past on 2 occasions, holding the club to ransom for a better wage packet, dunno if it was more to do with his scumbag agent putting thoughts in his ear, but there is no denying that a happy and committed Rooney is invaluable for United.

Making him captain was a great decision by LVG. He's flourishing under the new weight of responsibility.

As long as he's not playing in MF, and barring his away performance v Liverpool and reckless red card v West Ham earlier in the season, he's been having a fine season imo.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:06 am

I actually really like him in the midfield.

It's probably something to can adapt to later in his career.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:49 am

Kick wrote:I actually really like him in the midfield.

It's probably something to can adapt to later in his career.

He's awful in MF. Doesn't have the awareness, tactical discipline and passing abilities to play that role.

He looked alright yesterday due to you lot sitting off us and allowing us all the posession. But when it comes to teams who press us, he looks like a striker trying to imitate a midfielder- awful.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:52 am

Most players struggle when team's press. Even Herrera made mistakes against us, and we barely pressed him.

His passing range is good enough, and with regular gametime is positioning and awareness would improve.

granted I've only seen him play there a few times.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:07 am

I don't think he's awful, but he's not anything special in midfield. Not a top midfielder I'd say.

I think he still is a very special player as a striker though.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:58 am

Neez wrote:Can anybody please justify the 300k a week he's being paid? Aside from pretending to have hair, what is Wayne Rooney actually good at?

I dunno...like scoring goals and stuff hmm

you know probably just gonna pass Bobby Charlton for the all time goal record.

it's time to realize no he isn't Ronaldo/Messi but yes he is one of the worlds best strikers and a absolute class finisher.

there is a reason Arsenal and Chelsea fans were fapping 2 summers ago when they thought he was going to be sold after Ferguson retired and they were going to get there hands on him, Mourinho was salivating ffs

Wayne Rooney is a **** Rooneyvvilla1

Wayne Rooney is a **** Wayne-rooney-goal-against-west-ham-a

Wayne Rooney is a **** Rooney-goal1
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Neez Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:14 am

His long passes when he plays in midfield are going to give me a stroke one day :brickwall: They're really not as good as he thinks, and a lot of the time there seem to better options that are simpler but he still tries to play that scholesy pass.

For a second I celebrated harder than De Gea. I haven't celebrated a Rooney goal since 2013. This is totally true I just can't. I'm happy my team scored and all, but I just can't take seeing him in  a Red shirt anymore haha Yeah his work rate is good but his finishing isn't as reliable as it used to be, his first touch is nowhere near good enough most of the time either. Turning point for me has always been the first leg in the CL quarte final v Bayern 2010. Ever since he tried to jump back a little so he doesn't foul the ever-sexy Mario Gomez and that right ankle twisted he just hasn't been the same. Bayern scored from the same attack too and our season evaporated. Maybe it was because Fergie rushed him back for the 2nd leg, but he didn't look the same for the rest of the season and the world cup that year. That year was his peak. Everything since has been pretty average at best. Those world class moments are few and far between. The big games often pass him by and I wouldn't put a penny on him scoring any penalty. He's not getting any younger neither I just don't understand how he's getting paid so much, especially when he asked to leave twice.

Moyes should've sold to Chelsea or Psg when he had the chance. Curse you David.
Neez
Neez
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Neez Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:21 am

B-Mac wrote:
Neez wrote:Can anybody please justify the 300k a week he's being paid? Aside from pretending to have hair, what is Wayne Rooney actually good at?

I dunno...like scoring goals and stuff hmm

you know probably just gonna pass Bobby Charlton for the all time goal record.

it's time to realize no he isn't Ronaldo/Messi but yes he is one of the worlds best strikers and a absolute class finisher.

there is a reason Arsenal and Chelsea fans were fapping 2 summers ago when they thought he was going to be sold after Ferguson retired and they were going to get there hands on him, Mourinho was salivating ffs

Wayne Rooney is a **** Rooneyvvilla1

Wayne Rooney is a **** Wayne-rooney-goal-against-west-ham-a

Wayne Rooney is a **** Rooney-goal1

The fact that he's going to break the record is part of the reason I don't celebrate

Even those goals have an element of luck too...i mean he did shin that overhead kick. Adrian running back without even looking at the ball...but that could be me just looking for things to criticize
Neez
Neez
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:03 am

Jaysus. Think my time is done here.
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:24 am

Kick wrote:Most players struggle when team's press. Even Herrera made mistakes against us, and we barely pressed him.

His passing range is good enough, and with regular gametime is positioning and awareness would improve.

granted I've only seen him play there a few times.

Herrera was playing in that DM role for the first time like ever. And yet he was quite brilliant throughout the match except for those 2 misplaced passes which could have gone awfully wrong for us. Comparing Herrera and Rooney in CM roles is like Laughing .... rooney is decent at best. Even in this match he wasnt anything special. He did keep things simple. But have you even seen herrera in that same role playing for us recently ?? The difference is huuuuuuuuuuuuge :coffee:

And in that aspect chelsea are lucky, (just like how they were lucky of us not having either carrick or blind) that he couldnt play in his best position. He literally was bossing all the big games we won recently against spurs, liverpool and city.

Even against you guys against those 2 giant DMs mounjo put, despite his supposed physical inferiority he put in a commendable job. Recovered possession and made interceptions as well like a proper DM.

Just to embolden what I said, here are the squawka stats for Herrera
Interceptions 5
Clearances 5
Blocks 3
Tackle success 75 %
Take ons 1
Passing success 94%
Chances created 1

All that for a player who is playing as a DM for the first time.

and then the same stats of rooney

Interceptions 1
Clearances 0
Blocks 2
Tackle success 50 %
Take ons 3
Passing success 92%
Chances created 0

See the difference. :coffee:

And btw Ask your Fabregas to play the same role as Herrera played . We will all see the fun then.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:14 pm

Muppet wrote:Jaysus. Think my time is done here.

Dont leave man. No

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down