+5
Rebaño Sagrado
Ganso
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
Zealous
9 posters

Go down

Players we could have signed in the past Empty Players we could have signed in the past

Post by Zealous Thu May 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Started this thread because Pirlo recently disclosed some info of his situation back in 2006:

I did not know where Milan would be after the 2006 world cup but i was certain that I didn’t want to play in Serie B. In less than a minute Capello had convinced me to come to Madrid, especially once I saw the paycheck on offer before the phone call happened. I was already talking in Spanish because in my heart, soul and mind I was already a Madrid Player with a 5 year contract and an unbelievable salary.”

“I was already imagining myself in the white jersey of Real Madrid. Then my agent called to tell me that Galliani had stopped the move. I rushed to Milanello and met Galliani. My agent kept telling him that Andrea wants Madrid but Galliani said “No, he is not going anywhere.”

“Galliani gave me a new 5 year contract and told me to write any salary amount that i wanted. After a lot of thought i signed the contract. After turning Madrid down I had to lie about the whole thing and tell the media that “I love Milan and I am happy at Milan.”

“I was very upset after all of this as Madrid are better than Milan. That Club has more charm than Milan. It has a better future and in every way they are better than Milan. When the season ended, we won the Champions league. That comforted me a little or the year would have been a disaster.”

fcking damn it. Could you imagine if we had Pilro back in 2007? lol

Could have had Totti as well

"I had decided to go to Real Madrid. But then the contract proposals and issues in my private life led me to stay here. And I have never regretted it."

Anyone else?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Players we could have signed in the past Empty Re: Players we could have signed in the past

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Silva
Mata
Navas
Cazorla
Isco (still can i guess)
Viera
prime Villa
Filipe Luis
Ronaldinho (biggest florez flop)
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Players we could have signed in the past Empty Re: Players we could have signed in the past

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Silva
Mata
Navas
Cazorla
Isco (still can i guess)
Viera
prime Villa
Filipe Luis
Ronaldinho (biggest florez flop)

Nesta, Totti(We were actually after him, before we got Zidane), Eto'o(let him go actually)

PS: 13 y.o Nerman
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 09, 2013 11:16 pm

nerman has achieved nothing relevant so far
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu May 09, 2013 11:21 pm

nerman would be rotting in castilla atm
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu May 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:nerman has achieved nothing relevant so far

rofl

And whats the story for Filipe Luis and Viera
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Vieira changed his mind in the last minute ( was emotionally too attached with Arsene) and stayed for another year (2005)

Then i think Madrid bought someone else and Vieira went to Juventus a year later instead
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu May 09, 2013 11:46 pm

RealGunner wrote:Vieira changed his mind in the last minute ( was emotionally too attached with Arsene) and stayed for another year (2005)

Then i think Madrid bought someone else and Vieira went to Juventus a year later instead

Thinking about this makes me so mad (i) sell Makalele :facepalm: (ii) replace with Gravesen and PG-13 :facepalm:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 10, 2013 7:42 am

Just last year.... thiago silva and ibrahimovich both for 65 mil. To me, that's a no brainer regardless of anyone you have.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Fri May 10, 2013 7:51 am

Dani Dives and do we count Iniesta?

Other players:
Gaizka Mendieta
Diego Tristan
Rafael Marquez (before he went to Barca)
Rui Costa (backup plan for Zidane)
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum