VendettaRed07
Harmonica
footballfan12
51 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

bale or neymar - Page 7 Empty Re: bale or neymar

Post by jibers Sat May 09, 2015 4:05 pm

Threads like this usually separate those that understand the sport from those that don't. 90% of this forum know *bleep* all.

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat May 09, 2015 9:47 pm

this thread is an insult to nerman tbf

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun May 10, 2015 5:46 am

FennecFox7 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:I dont know man. I wouldn't call Neymar better than Bale. One does pointless stepovers before passing the ball back to someone else behind him while the other cant control his speed. Bale is the superior scorer but Neymar is better on the ball which LaLiga requires. I think Bale has been hard done by having to play in the midfield when he doesn't have the skillset for it. I am 100% he would be alot more respected as a striker. He is an excellent goal scorer and great at getting into good positions, he is just really bad on the ball

If I had a choice I would chose neither

No way dude.. neymar has shown that he can still score at a decent rate while playing on the wing with messi. His assist tallys are better. Bale scores useless goals. As a poacher he would be excellent but we don't play with a pure 9.

Ronaldo and benzema are 2 of the best final third playmakers around and he still can't score that much as well.. hence me saying he's out of form. But neymar is so, so much better.

:coffee: my posts were on point
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:08 pm

linetty wrote:this thread is an insult to nerman tbf

Nerman, we are not worthy. :bow:
Forgive us.. No
Franchise  :bow:
Futball  :bow:
Linetty  :bow:
Bankz  :bow:
Thank you all for your partcipation.
This thread is hereby officially closed :facepalm: ......Forever!!!
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:41 am

Tied 1-1 atm, lets see if Bale can up the game next season when Madrid doesn't play only for Cronaldo's goals anymore.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:37 pm

did Rafa call you and said he'll change the masterplan?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:03 am

Harmonica wrote:Tied 1-1 atm, lets see if Bale can up the game next season when Madrid doesn't play only for Cronaldo's goals anymore.

is impossible in Real Madrid, are all slaves of Ronaldo.

But i agree with Neymar is overrated and is not better than Bale.
Neymar is pure striker, Bale a pure winger..
Neymar score a lot of tap-ins and easy goals thanks to Messi, Bale not have this possibility.

Killer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 01, 2016 7:01 pm

Bump
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 01, 2016 7:08 pm

Bale is clearly better :coffee:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sun May 01, 2016 8:16 pm

Bale a good player with lightning speed. Neymar is one of the greatest
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 01, 2016 9:08 pm

Technically, Neymar would have helped "contribute" towards his team winning La Liga and CDR while Bale can finish another season empty handed for his efforts so the trophy haul is very much in Neymar's favour.

The issue is how much both have contributed. Neymar's own contribution is totally dependent on who you ask and Bale has been injured quite often. Basically, I think this season's comparison, ignoring trophy haul, is not not as cut and dry as the 1st two seasons.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun May 01, 2016 9:18 pm

Bale is unlucky with injuries. Has he ever been injury-free for more than 6 months since joining Madrid?

Overall not much between the two I guess. Neymar is better at dribbling, Bale is better at shooting, crossing and in the air. I feel Bale will have better longetivity. Neymar will do a Ronaldinho/Adriano/Kaka/Robinho/fat Ronaldo, I give him 2 more years where he remains relevant. No way he remains at the top into his 30s though.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon May 02, 2016 12:14 am

Bale, no question. Still think Bale > Neymar.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 02, 2016 1:13 am

Why do you have the AS Monaco emblem in your sig?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon May 02, 2016 5:14 pm

jibers wrote:Threads like this usually separate those that understand the sport from those that don't. 90% of this forum know *bleep* all.

All this thread proves is that the members on here are super knee-jerk Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:13 pm

futbol wrote:Bale is unlucky with injuries. Has he ever been injury-free for more than 6 months since joining Madrid?

Overall not much between the two I guess. Neymar is better at dribbling, Bale is better at shooting, crossing and in the air. I feel Bale will have better longetivity. Neymar will do a Ronaldinho/Adriano/Kaka/Robinho/fat Ronaldo, I give him 2 more years where he remains relevant. No way he remains at the top into his 30s though.

I don't even think it is injury, playing in La Liga Madrid are far more protective of their players. Some of the injuries Bale has suffered I believe he would have played through had he still been at Spurs. The clubs just have different approaches given the tools at their relative disposals.

That said, I am taking prime Bale over prime Neymar all day given he offers far more in all around play with and without the ball.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:14 pm

I'd like to see both of them with teams of their own rather than playing second fiddle to Ronaldo and Messi respectively. They both look better with their NTs when leading the line (and previous to their moves with Santos and Spurs respectively). I wish the concept of 'galacticos' didn't exist and the very, very top players in the world set out to have teams built around them rather than joining with the other top players. As far as I'm concerned all of Ronaldo, Messi, Bale, Suarez and Neymar should play for different teams to really get the most out of them and make football more interesting in general.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:49 pm

Curtinho wrote:I'd like to see both of them with teams of their own rather than playing second fiddle to Ronaldo and Messi respectively. They both look better with their NTs when leading the line (and previous to their moves with Santos and Spurs respectively). I wish the concept of 'galacticos' didn't exist and the very, very top players in the world set out to have teams built around them rather than joining with the other top players. As far as I'm concerned all of Ronaldo, Messi, Bale, Suarez and Neymar should play for different teams to really get the most out of them and make football more interesting in general.

this is a very good point. its ridiculous to have every star play on 3 or 4 teams, or when a star is blossoming to only want to play for real or barcelona and stuff 10 goals a game on some lousy side
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:36 pm

titosantill wrote:
Curtinho wrote:I'd like to see both of them with teams of their own rather than playing second fiddle to Ronaldo and Messi respectively. They both look better with their NTs when leading the line (and previous to their moves with Santos and Spurs respectively). I wish the concept of 'galacticos' didn't exist and the very, very top players in the world set out to have teams built around them rather than joining with the other top players. As far as I'm concerned all of Ronaldo, Messi, Bale, Suarez and Neymar should play for different teams to really get the most out of them and make football more interesting in general.

this is a very good point. its ridiculous to have every star play on 3 or 4 teams, or when a star is blossoming to only want to play for real or barcelona and stuff 10 goals a game on some lousy side

Agree but football is not l;ike the NBA... unfortunately.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:01 am

The collective head explosion when Neymar sat out the Copa for the Olympics and Brazil don't win the gold.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:30 am

What kind of logic is that? Messi and Neymar gets most out of Suarez, if Suarez goes any other team he'll become lesser player, by a margin. Real Madrid's super team gets most out of Cronaldo, creating million chance's for him and submitting not taking themselves. If Cronaldo and Suarez move, they'll will become lesser players, Bale, Messi and Neymar would perceived to be however better in any other team if they did not carry whole creativity on their shoulders. And Neymar isn't playing second fiddle to Messi, it's other way around. Messi creates far more to Neymar, than other way around.

On thread, Neymar was better this season, however Bale is showing with Wales why he's twice the player than Cronaldo.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:31 am

yep....
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender