One of the reasons PSG prez feels insulted by Madrid

3 posters

Go down

One of the reasons PSG prez feels insulted by Madrid Empty One of the reasons PSG prez feels insulted by Madrid

Post by sportsczy Mon May 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Flo didn't call him to ask for Carlo's status and request that Madrid talk to him.... Flo had Sanchez do it. Perceived a lack of respect there.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

One of the reasons PSG prez feels insulted by Madrid Empty Re: One of the reasons PSG prez feels insulted by Madrid

Post by Error Mon May 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Are PSG directors spoiled women or what? scratch As long as it's official Real representative then there shouldn't be any problem with it.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

One of the reasons PSG prez feels insulted by Madrid Empty Re: One of the reasons PSG prez feels insulted by Madrid

Post by sportsczy Mon May 20, 2013 7:28 pm

You don't need to call the President then. They should have called Leo who is the director in charge of all footy operations.

I'd be annoyed too tbh.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Mon May 20, 2013 7:51 pm

So only president can call president? Laughing Sounds more like a nitpicking than being a real issue to me.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 20, 2013 7:53 pm

It's protocol. Similar in the corporate world. I was lucky enough to be an executive for many years... if there's a major request, i wanted it to come from the top. Just how it's done.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 20, 2013 10:49 pm

If you ask me I don't think he's actually "offended" at all. This imo is more of a "you can't push us around like other clubs" thing.

From Flo's comments on the subject he's been quite respectful. As for Sanchez making the call well that's kind of his job lol he's the one who usually makes first contact.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down