halamadrid2
Error
sportsczy
LeVersacci
Onyx
51 posters

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 41 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:07 pm

Kroos offers himself to Real Madrid, according to El Confidencial.

Bayern offered him a new renewal deal, however it isn't what he asked for.

Gundogan is no longer an option due to his injuries.

There's also doubts about how long Alonso can play at the highest level and he hasn't performed at his best in recent games. It has to be considered however that he had an injury earlier in the season, that took 6 months to recover from.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 41 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Cyborg Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:38 pm

what about the rakitic rumour? is there any credence to it?

i would sign him. along with kroos and pogba

madrid need at least two quality, reliable midfielders

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:18 pm

Sergio Aguero is Real Madrid’s first choice to reinforce the forward line in the summer transfer market, according to Spanish digital newspaper El Confidencial.

Despite rumours suggesting Los Blancos will make a bid for Liverpool’s Luis Suarez, El Confidencial claims Florentino Perez has put Aguero in the first place of his whish list.

The Argentinian would be a cheaper option than Suarez. The Uruguayan would demand at least a salary of ten million euros a year, and Liverpool would not accept less than 75 million euros for the transfer.

Manchester City would be willing to let Aguero leave for much less than that, El Confidencial has stated.

The Spanish website claims Suarez would be the first option for the striker role in case Los Merengues sold Karim Benzema, as they would have around 50 million euros to cheapen the Uruguayan’s signing. However, the Frenchman’s great performance so far this season has quiet the rumours about his exit.

The signing of any striker next summer would open the door for youngster Alvaro Morata to leave either on loan or in a permanent deal. The club’s technical directors could be seeking a team for the Spaniard to get more minutes of play and improve his game.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:09 pm

If we sign Aguero/Suarez then Benzema will be sold.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:17 pm

Aguero is no improvement over Benzema. Actually he is worse, considering he will play alongside Ronaldo and Bale. If Perez wants to splash big money on an attacker who could actually improve the team, that's Suarez, but he's not buyable since Liverpool will only try to improve their team in the summer. After all he is the 3rd best player in the world after Ronaldo and Messi. We only need 1 midfielder in the summer, to play alongside Xabi and Di Maria.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:27 pm

Modric isn't going to be dropped from the starting lineup or sold.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:49 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Aguero is no improvement over Benzema. Actually he is worse, considering he will play alongside Ronaldo and Bale. If Perez wants to splash big money on an attacker who could actually improve the team, that's Suarez, but he's not buyable since Liverpool will only try to improve their team in the summer. After all he is the 3rd best player in the world after Ronaldo and Messi. We only need 1 midfielder in the summer, to play alongside Xabi and Di Maria.

Very debatable. It could go either way tbh, Benzema is the most replaceable player on this squad imo.

The only issue would be who we replace him with.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:58 pm

Aguero might be better than Benz but he doesn't have Benzema's level of fitness, he misses a lot of games due to injury.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Pedram wrote:Aguero might be better than Benz but he doesn't have Benzema's level of fitness, he misses a lot of games due to injury.

Stuff like that really depends on the medical team available. Aguero has had injury free seasons.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Zealous wrote:
Pedram wrote:Aguero might be better than Benz but he doesn't have Benzema's level of fitness, he misses a lot of games due to injury.

Stuff like that really depends on the medical team available. Aguero has had injury free seasons.
I dont think so, even at atletico he had months when he was injured. Anyway, i have said before, If Benzema continue showing his quality in the semis and maybe final, as he did so far in 2014, you have to be pretty stupid to sell him and to sign Aguero or Suarez.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:10 pm

Zealous wrote:

our medical stuff is pathetic

imo Cristiano and Bale need a striker who can help the buildup play, and on the market is no one better than Benzema. Aguero doesn't have Benzema's playmaking skills. He is better in front of goal though which is quiet awkard since at Lyon Karim was a deadly finisher.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:13 pm

There are many footballers that can link up and pass the ball. Also a lot of them won't ask for 8 million net for 5 years.

I think Flo is wait to see if any strikers show up at the World Cup.

We are weighing up our options and Benzema like I said before is the most replaceable player we have.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:14 pm

Real Madrid looking to extend Benzema's contract which expires next year, according to Sky Italia. However Real Madrid are still interested in Suarez and if they see an opening to sign him, then Benzema could be sold.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:17 pm

kroos will be a good addition.

nacho or arbeloa will be solid backup if coentrao leave.
however, i think we can get another young rb to compete with carvajal.

we dont need anyone else upfront. jese morata isco are more than enough as sub/rotation.
still hope benzema can work on his finishing.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:30 pm

What is Kroos going to do in our team??? useless addition

Carvajal is already young, having Arbeloa as back up is good enough. Coentrao probably feels more love than last season especially after getting a standing applause by the Bernabeu something he has never received. Although he looks like he wants to kill someone whenever he plays I think he is very useful for us.

Benzema is playing very well atm, but everytime he misses an easy shot I feel like scratching his eye balls out because the biggest problem is not the scoring part per say but getting the bloody shots on target

Suarez is too expensive and unnecessary.......for now. My view could change towards the end of the season depending on performances and achievements

The only player that needs replacing is Xabi and it was a mistake not rotating him and Illarra more this season. I can kind of see why because Carlo is pressed to win the LaDecima, if we manage to win it this season I am sure he is going to give Illarra more time in the CDM position

Khedira also needs replacing come to think of it but if he is happy with being a back up then thats fine by me

I don't know if those benzema wage eemands are true if they are he can go take thise demands and stuff them where the sun don't shine. Who the fack does he think he is. Both Ozil and Benz probably think they are better than they actually are which is why they both made these absurd wage demands.

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:34 pm

Coentrao's always been underrated. He did well last season and he's done well whenever he's played this season too. Much more solid defensively than Marcelo. Maybe they can rotate depending on the game? In games we're we'll dominate possession Marcelo starts and in games where we'll be sitting back Coentrao starts.

If we incorporated a proper pressing system than Marcelo could start every game because we wouldn't be sitting back as much.

In terms of Illarra, I don't think he's good enough defensively to play as a lone DM. We need a proper DM there.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:18 am

In the recently published book "Vidal, its history," the footballer Juventus Arturo Vidal acknowledges that his dream "was to play for Real Madrid". Since childhood, in the humble town of El Guasco, is living with passion of playing for Real Madrid
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:06 pm

Zealous wrote:There are many footballers that can link up and pass the ball. Also a lot of them won't ask for 8 million net for 5 years.

I think Flo is wait to see if any strikers show up at the World Cup.

We are weighing up our options and Benzema like I said before is the most replaceable player we have.
I dont think so, first of all, all the proven CFs are known, there wont be any surprise guy that all of a sudden will become world cup in a month of competition.

It's very much between Suarez and Benzema, and there are not many reasons to make the change at this point.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:53 pm

Apparently Falcao was at our game with Bayern Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Falcao still lives in madrid, attended both CL game, is very good friend with CR, actully he was in his VIP box
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:39 pm

Don't really think we need Vidal/Pogba anymore with Di Maria and Isco doing well in midfield.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:47 pm

I think we still need a midfielder to have the complete squad. A player in the mould of Kroos, who can help us control the pace of the game since Modric isn't that kind of player. IMO Carlo will have to choose in the summer who will be kept between Khedira and Casemiro. Either loan Casemiro and keep Khedira, or sell Khedira and keep Casemiro. I hope that we will loan the Brazilian to a team like Benfica/Leverkusen where he can get game time. Coentrao will most surely leave this summer and Alberto Moreno from Sevilla will come. That's all we need. A LB if Coentrao leaves and a midfielder(Kroos)
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Fabio Coentrao will be offered a new Real Madrid contract, according to reports in the Spanish Press.

El Confidencial claim that Los Blancos have been suitably impressed by the Portugal international’s performances in recent weeks, and will attempt to keep the defender by offering him an extension.

The 26-year-old was thought to be one of the names leaving Santiago Bernabeu at the end of the season, with the likes of Juventus, Milan and Manchester United all interested.

But having performed admirably since Marcelo’s injury, Coach Carlo Ancelotti has backed the club to give Coentrao a new deal.

Negotiations are set to begin soon.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 02, 2014 6:11 pm

I don't mind him staying as long as he doesn't go all emo in the summer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Real Madrid preparing summer bid for Verratti, according to Fichajes.net.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sun May 04, 2014 6:48 pm

Goal scoring doesn't seem to be a big issue for Madrid this season.If I were Perez I would n't really rush in to signing striker , not at least until after the WC.

As for current available striking options

• Injury free Falcao/Aguero would have been great. But given Falcao is coming off from an Injury and he is 28(or even more) I am not sure he is worth investing big money. As for Aguero - seems to be in good form, but seems to be injury pron this season. Signing him is bit of a risk.

I think Suarez is perhaps the player RM is after given the reports. Cavani is even a great option and given his height he would be good on set pieces too. He appears to have fallen of with PSG coach and easier to bring in comapred to Suarez.

I think the area of concern is Alonso's. I think Pogba/Vidal are needed in that area. Sami perhaps will be sold.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next