halamadrid2
Error
sportsczy
LeVersacci
Onyx
51 posters

Page 13 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Perez doesnt ask socios opinions before he does things. If suarez sign and is good, all will be forgotten. even if he does *bleep* stuff and his brilliant on the pitch, he will be cheered like a hero that's how it is lol.

again, we are going to sign kondogbia imo, 6 millions? too cheap. dont be surprised if Casemiro mostly plays with the reserve.

if we sign other players it's because some have left like albiol, we will sign a CB; or di maria, a winger maybe or CM. that kind of stuff. moving for a playmaker ala Thiago is important too, dumb not to go after him imo.

it took alot to renew Pepes contract due to his on pitch behaviour. Couple that with Mous tenure and I doubt they will accept Suarez. Maybe if there is a clause in his contract Laughing

Casemiro has been signed for the first team according to the official statement on our website. Kondogbia maybe if he is really cheap

Thiago is not better than Modric in any way shape or form so going for him is pointless and frankly just a waste of money. As far as the CM position goes we are set for next season its only the DM position we need to improve especially now that Alonso has had that surgery

And yes I agree we will only buy players to replace those who leave. however I dont think we will buy a lb if cacktrao leaves. we will make do with nacho as marcelos backup

I'd love Isco tho if he is willing to play rw if dimaria leave. not sold on bale and for that price we could go after at least two wc players in other positions

but am afraid the way we are spending sparingly its indicating we will make at least onebig money signing. namely bale No

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 13 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:01 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

it took alot to renew Pepes contract due to his on pitch behaviour. Couple that with Mous tenure and I doubt they will accept Suarez. Maybe if there is a clause in his contract Laughing

Casemiro has been signed for the first team according to the official statement on our website. Kondogbia maybe if he is really cheap

Thiago is not better than Modric in any way shape or form so going for him is pointless and frankly just a waste of money. As far as the CM position goes we are set for next season its only the DM position we need to improve especially now that Alonso has had that surgery

And yes I agree we will only buy players to replace those who leave. however I dont think we will buy a lb if cacktrao leaves. we will make do with nacho as marcelos backup

I'd love Isco tho if he is willing to play rw if dimaria leave. not sold on bale and for that price we could go after at least two wc players in other positions

but am afraid the way we are spending sparingly its indicating we will make at least onebig money signing. namely bale No
Didnt take a lot at all mate, only took mourinho saying that he wanted Pepe to stay at all costs, play the manager decides his player card, and Perez obliged.

frankly, if Thiago is on the market we need to make a play for him, way too good to be ignored. Modric is a very good player, and i hope he can improve, but i am of those who think Thiago is very special. just my opinion.

like i said, we are going to change the play we play with carlo, and playing 3 man midfields will be more frequent if his history with psg proves anything. Carlo also use 2 or 3 men attacks, so i am curious to see how CR will be repositioned. dont be surprised to actually see him as part of a 2 man attack and not jogging the left wing, which opens a lot of possibilities. if we play a diamond midfield for example, Isco can easily fit as left midfielder.

I dont see Bale coming this summer at all. he isnt going to fight Spurs like Modric, remember how moder rebelled against his club to force his transfer? not going to happen with Bale. they will abandon that pursuit soon enough, and we will be saved lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:08 pm

Modric didn't fight Spurs. That's just how Levy negotiates... he waits until the absolute last second to pull the trigger. Did the same thing when he bought Lloris.

The sense is that the Spurs agree with the player to sell him under certain parameters with the understanding that the player shuts it until the deal is done no matter what is said.

This will go down similarly to Modric if we won't meet Spurs' price... but we'll get Bale eventually. Pretty certain of it actually. Flo is dropping hints of it daily now lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Perez is talking about Bale pretty much everyday. Bale's a good player, however he's not some Ballon d'Or winner and there's other players too.

-----------------Casillas
---Carvajal---Varane---Ramos---Marcelo
--------------------DM
----------Modric/CM----------Isco
-------------------Ozil
---------- ---CF--------Ronaldo

------------------Casillas
--------------DM----Modric/CM
-----------Ozil---------------Isco
--------------CF------Ronaldo

------------------Casillas
--------------DM----Modric/CM
----------Isco-----Ozil--------Ronaldo
--------------------CF

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:17 pm

sportsczy wrote:Modric didn't fight Spurs. That's just how Levy negotiates... he waits until the absolute last second to pull the trigger. Did the same thing when he bought Lloris.

The sense is that the Spurs agree with the player to sell him under certain parameters with the understanding that the player shuts it until the deal is done no matter what is said.

This will go down similarly to Modric if we won't meet Spurs' price... but we'll get Bale eventually. Pretty certain of it actually. Flo is dropping hints of it daily now lol.
he did actually, specially as it was a summer after they blocked his move to chelsea. remember he was excluded from the preseason tour and left home alone, he was pretty pissed. he tried to push Spurs into selling him by saying that he wanted to go, he was tired of that situation. Bale is never going to do that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:27 pm

you have to remember Perez gave Mourinho full power and around that time we were doing great so I don't think he was banking on Mou leaving this season. So obviously they had to give in and give him the contract. Do you really think Pepes contract had been renewed under Pellegrini. Its clear that the fans love him but the board hates him. If Suarez comes its going to be the same case.

I am not a fan on pouncing on talented players just cuz they are cheap and in the market only to play a backup role. It was good that Isco made that clear.

I really hope Carlo plays that 4-2-2-2 formation if he comes I just think it will utilize our talents better and you don't exactly need a pure DM then. bingo

about bale thats what I am hoping as well. he loves spurs and isnt gping to force his way out hence we wont get him banana you think his signiture might hinge on Ronaldos decision about his contract? ? for some reason I do. I think if Ronaldo makes it clear he doesn't want to renew we will pay for bale even if that means splashing 90mill on him and if he does want to renew we will pass Proud

this formation :fap: :fap:

Iker
Carvajal(Arbeloa)-Varane(Pepe)-Ramos(Albiol)-Marcelo(Nacho)
Modric (Khedira)-Alonso (Casemiro/Kondogbia)
Ozil (Callegoat)-Isco (Jese)
Dmzema (Morata)-Ronaldo

this is with the assumption that Higuain, Dimaria and Cacktrao will leave
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:32 pm

the fact that all your attacking back ups are canteras + callejon is not very good imo. you also have nacho as LB back up, which is terrible since he is not a good fullback at all. Modric - Alonso doesnt protect the back four well at all either.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Modric didn't say a word other than he wanted to go to Madrid. Redknapp said that Spurs had promised to sell him and his teammates in Croatia said a few things... Modric himself; nothing. Bale has said pretty much the same things Modric said last year. When we get to August, you may start hearing some of Bale's entourage make noise if he's not sold to Madrid.

Really... this happens with all of Spurs' signings and sales under Levy. Other than Lloris and Modric, Adebayor was also handled similarly.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Sports, it was made evident that while Modric wasnt going off on his club in public, he was doing so in their offices. seemed very reliable to me that Modric put himself in a position were he didnt want to continue at spurs, and madrid was too good to pass.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:the fact that all your attacking back ups are canteras + callejon is not very good imo. you also have nacho as LB back up, which is terrible since he is not a good fullback at all. Modric - Alonso doesnt protect the back four well at all either.

The only one id change out of those canteranos is callejon but we can always put Jese there if Ozil is injured. The others are fully capable of starting let alone being backups

Nacho is a great defensive backup and we wouldn't exactly need to worry about fullbacks attacking because we have carvajal on the other side. its balanced that way imho

you dont need two very good defensive players in the middle with this formation. you need a team that defends as a unit when we lose the ball and with Ronaldo that far up the pitch I really wouldn't have it any way else. Maybe Ozil would be a problem but teams show as long as you have a united team that pull the strings at the same time you dont need the best in every position
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:57 pm

callejon and either morata or Jese. i think you have to chose one of them. we do need high quality players even on the bench, not world class but experience pros. those youngsters need play time to get better and learn the game and it's always better to focus on one.

modern fullback MUST attack and defend, not one at the time. i wont stop pushing that idea imo, one of the most important position on the squad and highly overlooked. you guys pushing Nacho just because he is at the club, otherwise you will never consider him as player.

with that formation actually, Nacho and Arbeloa will completely suck because they cant create width, nor can they put a quality ball inside the box. and when the fullbacks move forward, defensive midfielders must be able to cover them. so they need mobility which Alonso doesnt have.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:58 pm

We'll see Nick... but i'm telling you, this is Levy's modus operandi when it comes to deals. He tries to squeeze every last euro and waits until the last second.

Bale hasn't signed the extension Spurs offered last month and he seems pretty adamant about playing CL. He's just a better behaved person than your average footballer and isn't taking it to the media for now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:02 pm

And btw, i'm not saying that the deal is going to get done, just how Spurs operate. Madrid may lose patience and buy Cavani lol... i prefer Bale although i like Cavani too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Yeah we will see, i am of the opinion that he is not coming this summer but the next one should he continue his run of form. Perez is defending the idea of spending 80 millions on a player in the medias but he wont do it.

I dont think Cavani is complimentary to CR at all, that's why i support Suarez a lot more.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:09 pm

Suarez is not the PR move Flo is going to make after such a clownish year.... i highly, highly doubt he even considers him this summer. Next summer if we rebuild our image a bit, maybe.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:19 pm

PR move can be a core of spanish talents like Isco and Thiago, renewing CR would be massive, Zidane coming back with the savior Carlo as well. Perez has no need to impress anyone at this point, we need actual results on the pitch and a solid team being built. you can shuffle Suarez in there if want. i understand that Cavani is cleaner but then again, away from the box he is dross, and you know just how much CR gets in the central position.

Football wise, it makes more sense to go for Suarez than Cavani. Suarez runs uruguay, runs liverpool, cavani wait for service.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:01 pm

Not really... Suarez has misbehaved every year he's been in Europe. From racism, to two bites, to incessant diving, etc. You can't hide him. He's a good one for the media to harp on.

We don't need that. He's not good enough to warrant the headache. Personally, I'm no longer willing to compromise on behavior just for results. Learned my lesson with Mou. There are plenty of alternatives.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Just get Isco and/or Mata(sell Di Maria, Kaka and sadly Higuain) and finish the attacking department for good.

StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:15 pm

You know... our biggest area of need is by far the midfield (again lol) and there it's absolutely quiet on that front. Are we going to ignore it yet again????
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Yeh, a DM needs to be bought.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:PR move can be a core of spanish talents like Isco and Thiago, renewing CR would be massive, Zidane coming back with the savior Carlo as well. Perez has no need to impress anyone at this point, we need actual results on the pitch and a solid team being built. you can shuffle Suarez in there if want. i understand that Cavani is cleaner but then again, away from the box he is dross, and you know just how much CR gets in the central position.

Football wise, it makes more sense to go for Suarez than Cavani. Suarez runs uruguay, runs liverpool, cavani wait for service.

I agree. Although Cavani is a beast. Suarez is a cheeky bastard, he will do well at Madrid and he along with Pepe can bite Alves/Xavi as they open their mouth Razz.

I think we need some Spanish signings this season for sure. We have spoken enough about Isco, but what do you guys think of Cazorla and Silva? Ask for Cazorla as part of Higuain deal?
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:35 pm

sportsczy wrote:You know... our biggest area of need is by far the midfield (again lol) and there it's absolutely quiet on that front. Are we going to ignore it yet again????

Illarramendi? Granero as back-up(he does not mind sitting on the bench)?
Gundogan seems a bit impossible at this stage to me
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:38 pm

we already know that Granero is not good, why bring him back again?

only name consistently mentioned by EC at DM is Kondogbia
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:50 pm

Nedved wrote:
I think we need some Spanish signings this season for sure. We have spoken enough about Isco, but what do you guys think of Cazorla and Silva? Ask for Cazorla as part of Higuain deal?

That's the wrong part of the midfield - we don't really need attacking midfielders, and we already passed up the chance to sign both Cazorla and Silva. The only viable option is Isco, especially now with Malaga officially out of Europe next season, and he plays where CR plays. So, either a radical change of the system in which CR moves away from Isco's preferred LW position, and then we figure out what to do with Di Maria and Ozil, but I think that option is not very likely.

What we'd need is a DM, but with the current system we only have room for 2 central midfielders (so DM or CM) and we already have 4 (Xabi, Khedira, Modric and now Casemiro). I agree it's one too few, but who are we going to bench? And if we play with 3 in the midfield regularly, then we are probably 2 guys short. It's a pickle and my guess is this is one of the reasons why the major transfers are on hold until we get a coach and he chooses the starting/basic system.
Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:50 pm

imo madrid needs a stiker with killer instinct. Suarez is perfect for madrid.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:31 pm

suarez is good footballer

but he is a racist and a cheat. simply a disgraceful person.

I never want to see him in a madrid shirt.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next