Clandestino
Zealous
Le Samourai
LeVersacci
FalcaoPunch
Onyx
13 posters

Go down

Season finale: Real Madrid vs Osasuna discussion Empty Season finale: Real Madrid vs Osasuna discussion

Post by Onyx Fri May 31, 2013 3:03 pm

Season finale: Real Madrid vs Osasuna discussion 418Season finale: Real Madrid vs Osasuna discussion 331

Real Madrid vs Osasuna discussion.

Saturday 1st June.

Past 2 meetings:

Away - 12th January 2013: Osasuna 0-0 Real Madrid

Away - 31st March 2012: Osasuna 1-5 Real Madrid

Injuries/Suspensions:

Real Madrid - Varane, Pepe, Khedira, Alonso, Kaka and Ronaldo.

Osasuna - Damia, Lolo, Miguel Flano, Sisi, Annan and Nino.

Osasuna last 3 league results:

Osasuna 2-1 Sevilla
Granada 3-0 Osasuna
Osasuna 1-0 Getafe

Osasuna current league position: 15th.

1. Barcelona - 97 points
2. Real Madrid - 82 points
3. Atletico Madrid - 73 points
4. Valencia - 65 points
-----------------------------------
15. Osasuna - 39 points

REAL MADRID SQUAD LIST:
Goalkeepers: Adan and Jesus.
Defenders: Carvalho, Arbeloa, Albiol, Nacho, Fabinho and Llorente.
Midfielders: Ozil, Essien, Modric, Callejon, Di Maria and Omar.
Forwards: Benzema, Higuain and Morata.

Season finale: Real Madrid vs Osasuna discussion Jose-mourinho-real-madrid

This will be Jose Mourinho's final game as manager of Real Madrid.

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Fri May 31, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Season finale: Real Madrid vs Osasuna discussion Empty Re: Season finale: Real Madrid vs Osasuna discussion

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri May 31, 2013 3:20 pm

Casillas left out again.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Season finale: Real Madrid vs Osasuna discussion Empty Re: Season finale: Real Madrid vs Osasuna discussion

Post by LeVersacci Fri May 31, 2013 4:20 pm

Didn't know that he was still with us Laughing

Adan and Jesus, but no Iker Laughing :facepalm:

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 31, 2013 4:38 pm

This season presented a interesting mix of things to to; laugh, cry, and bang your head on a wall about. For better or worse it will not be forgotten.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:40 am

Omar got a call up! Really hope he plays hmm

Mou resting Iker because he knows he has to play at the Confederations Cup this summer. Grande Mou Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:42 pm

Well, I guess we won 4-2 with a line-up that has never played together before nor it will ever play again.

I've been waiting for the resume of today's match as our channel hasn't been broadcasting the game. This is what I found on AS.com and I think it is a perfect article that shows the relationship between the Spanish media and our soon to be ex coach.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/06/01/primera/1370096672_850984.html
I am sure the google translate can do a solid job for non-Spanish speakers.

Mind you, this was published as the resume of the last game: "The end of the cycle with a goal fest"

Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Good game today, very entertaining, Real Madrid is now the only team among Europe's top leagues not to lose at home this season. Modric was again my man of the match, he had absolutely superb performance, better shooting and he'd have bagged a brace.

Essien was also solid, Jesus looks very descent, he kept making one good save after the other, a good way for Real Madrid to sign out. I hope we hit the ground running in la liga next season, we can't afford another slow start.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Modric MOTM? Essien solid??? Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:56 pm

The disgusting spectacle put on by the press and parts of the fan base made me cringe tbh.

Thank god this season is over.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Shots fired

“Mou has always put the club before himself. I don’t know if there’s someone in this Club who can say the same.”

“There’s not a lot of people inside the Real Madrid who has stood up for the Club as Mourinho has done.”

— Arbeloa
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:07 pm

Essien was solid tbh, don't agree that Modric was motm though. That was Özil for me.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Man of the match was Jesus.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:32 pm

ok enough.

Mou was a complete c*nt since he came to Madrid and people put up with him because of results. When there are no results, why put up with his c*ntness?

- He kept saying how EPL was always so much better than La Liga since day 1
- He kept insisting that his heart was in England since day 1
- He created infighting for no freakin reason
- Got a red card on purpose in CDR like the little coward that he is and didn't go for the medals and disrespected the King of Spain like the typical c*nt that he is.
- Threw players under the bus all the time

If you didn't notice, before coming into the game, he was alone with CR7 and they never even made eye contact. Pepe walked by him as he wasn't even there. His own countrymen can't even stand him.

Arbeloa can frak off and take his sorry arse to Chelsea if he loves Mou so much.

Frak Mou. Hope he fails wherever he goes that useless c*nt. And he deserved every single boo he got from everyone.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:46 pm

The interview is one I need to see on video. It sounds like it could almost be sarcasm from Arbs.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:09 pm

Arbeloa is a true man. I'd rather take his view on things than what ever the media sh*ts out on any given day.

Fact is it's the truth. A lot of players didn't put the club first this season.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:13 pm

the key point is '' Many players didnt agree with Mourinho '' - direct quote from Arbeloa..when many players dont agree with managers including our star player ROnaldo,there is something terribly wrong with Managers part too.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Agreed and Jose fcked up royally this season but that doesn't exempt the players.

Anyway whoever comes in will need to understand that he will never be top dog. He'll have the illusion of control but won't have the freedom to do what he really wants.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:24 pm

You can't be a dictator at Madrid... that was one of the things Ibra said in Telefoot btw as to why he appreciated Carlo so much. In Ibra's words: "Carlo made the players responsible. I had never experienced that before. With Capello and Mourinho for example, i was used to an iron fist. Carlo did everything with elegance. Even when he talked to us and was unhappy, he did it elegantly. We did everything he said not because we feared him but because he had everyone's respect. He's the best manager I've ever had. I don't want him to leave."
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Arbeloa is the player who kicked Villa while Villa was on the ground. and has done such things many times.

Call me what you want but this type of people i have no respect for and their words doesn't have value for me.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:37 pm

Mamad wrote:Arbeloa is the player who kicked Villa while Villa was on the ground. and has done such things many times.

Call me what you want but this type of people i have no respect for and their words doesn't have value for me.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Just

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:30 am

Season finale Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:17 am

Anyone notice Ronaldo ignoring Mou in the tunnel Laughing

The guy seems happy now than what he was at the start of the season. Good to see

Eventhough Higgy is leaving he was celebrating every goal while the others just walked as if it was a training session. Everytime I compare our mercenaries with him I cringe. On one hand you have the most hardworking player besides Ronaldo on the other hand you have the rest (bar Ramos/Iker/Pepe) No and he is the one to move fck this shit
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Higuain's last game No

Always annoyed me every time people mocking him about shooting at goalie and questioned his mentality in big games which imo more about luck rather than mentality. And that undeserved booing after good performances in the come back effort vs Dortmund, really wish there were more good memories from this season for him to remember about.

alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down