FalcaoPunch
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
39 posters

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

PES 2014 - Page 5 Empty Re: PES 2014

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:02 pm

I'd like to know how that 6m+ evens out across all continents.... PES is extremely dominant in South America so i would think that they get a large number of sales from there.

Anyway i'm confident this game will play and look great, what will make this game live or die is the game modes.

Lets wait and see if they have anything that can keep people playing in relation to UT or Clubs.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Some new info about some of the new features, i like the idea of the whole Team ID thing and that you can edit it.

Do find too often in football games that teams don't play anything like their actual style, like for example i very rarely see Barcelona impose their style on you in the game in Fifa or PES.

Hopefully this will make that possible.

Only Pro Evolutions ‏@onlyproevo 6m
Episode 3 will bring details of the Master League, Become A Legend and Online game modes. Plus new information on new 'Heart' feature

Please for the love of god make the online mades actually good.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:58 pm

I wouldn't hold my breath on that Mole.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:01 pm

izzy wrote:I wouldn't hold my breath on that Mole.

Me neither Laughing as long as it plays a good game i will like it as will my friends most likely.

But it will never get people to buy it if the online is garbage and unfortunately it probably will be Crying or Very sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
izzy wrote:I wouldn't hold my breath on that Mole.

Me neither :lol:as long as it plays a good game i will like it as will my friends most likely.

But it will never get people to buy it if the online is garbage and unfortunately it probably will be Crying or Very sad

I have some faith in their online.

I really liked ML online in PES 2011. Played that mode for so damn long, but they do lack in other modes. Coping some of what Fifa has is what they should do i.e. UT and Pro clubs.

Could go a long way if they implement it right.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Do agree with that, i think that is a problem across the board not just online.

They have good game modes, just nowhere near the selection and variety Fifa has.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Pro Evolution Soccer ‏@officialpes 3h
CHANGES IN MASTER LEAGUE: You will be able to change teams and coach the national team on #PES2014! #PESQ

Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 3h
#PES2014 licenses will be announced by Gamescom. We have some surprises. #PESQ

#PES2014 has a new stat system, using a combined stat page to equate values. Goalkeepers also have own specific stats #PESQ

Pro Evolution Soccer ‏@officialpes 3h
CONFIRMED: LEAGUE MODE FOR MULTI PLAYERS OFFLINE ON #PES2014!

#PES2014 weather will affect the game, also dirty kits. More news on weather later #PESQ

In Episode 3, the focus is switched to, in my opinion, the most intriguing feature which has been introduced into the PES series this year.

Through player motivation levels, as well as the emotion level of your entire team, Heart will make your matches feel much more life-like.

Teams are now also affected by the stadium and its crowd. According to Kei Masuda, the idea is to "help illustrate the home and away feeling".

In the fourth and final part of his interview, Kei Masuda talks about Online Play - stating that PES 2014 will feature an "improved" anti-cheating system which will help identify cheaters by "detecting the methods of cheating by analysing their matches".

Interestingly, Masuda also mentions how the PES Team are working on an '11 vs 11' game mode. Full details have not been released yet as the mode is only in its "production stage".

As we reported earlier today, users can now change clubs and manage national teams in Master League. Additionally, Online Legends mode has returned as Masuda confirms users can now take their Become A Legend players and use them for "online multi-user matches".

Finally, Master League Online will receive an "overhaul". The PES Creative Producer admits the current mode, which is "no longer enjoyable", needs to change as too many users have teams full of "superstars".

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:01 pm

I want better gameplay. It seems to static and rigid.
If it played like atypical fifa 13 season match I'd make the jump.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:25 pm

well they released a UT similar app on Facebook

so one can hope

and fifa can suck it this time :coffee:
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:58 pm

The problem with video games who attempt to simulate football is that you're trying to compress a 90 minute long match in 7-8 minutes. Surely that takes away a big chunk of realism.

PES need to get a few things straight before even coming worthy of competing with FIFA. One, get passing right. For me passing is too good that you're often better off passing the ball to a team mate than take a touch and do something more clever. This encourages ping pong passing which is seen in abundance online (FIFA has the same problem but they've tried to tune it down over the years)

Also, Konami need to get player awareness sorted out. Defenders especially are clueless as *bleep* and lack positioning sense and fail to intercept the easiest of passes - a problem exaggerated by poor player selection mechanism (i.e. you can't even manually position them where they need to be because it takes too long). It has frustrated me more times than not and I haven't touched PES for quite a long time.

I've always been a big fan of PES, generally think their game is more like football and has more depth to it than FIFA. My gripe with Konami is that they often make the game too difficult with controls and during PS3/Xbox360 era their product has been sub-par for most of the decade.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:50 am

Konami has announced that Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 will hit Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on September 24, 2013 in North, Central and South America.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:28 am

I'm a PES guy.

PES is and will always be  better than FIFA for me.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:50 am

Surag wrote:I'm a PES guy.

PES is and will always be  better than FIFA for me.
No wonder your opinions are always weird Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:58 am

Weird for thinking Mata is not the best player in the league ? I suppose.. :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:47 am

Really not enjoyed PES most of this generation but PES 2013 is a return form IMO.

At least from gameplay stand point its just simply more enjoyable than Fifa and a much better representation of the beautiful game.

I know a lot of people love Fifa because of its game modes and online but i hate its gameplay so i can't touch it.

Hopefully the new engine in PES 2014 will put it over the edge, its showing massively impressive signs already.

Anyway some news:

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/havok-technology-to-power-pes-2014/

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2014-to-feature-23-brazilian-teams/

Also the date for the demo will be announced for the end of the month, hopefully that coincides with more information.

A lot of different community's have actually played the game on community days for feedback from different country but they are under embargo's.

Hopefully Gamescon will provide more info as PES 2014 will be playable at the event, the whole info drive as gone a bit dry since E3.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Since there won't two demos this year (unlike the past couple of years) I believe PES demo will come out 2nd or 3rd week of August. Really looking forward to how it is going to play, seeing FIFA has been pretty much the same for the last 3 years with minor improvements.

With Konami missing out on PES 2014 on next gen, they'll have more time to release a game worthy of next generation consoles, as opposed to their abysmal releases in the past decade. Still they got a lot of work to do, but I prefer their vision of game to that of EA.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:34 pm

danyjr wrote:Since there won't two demos this year (unlike the past couple of years) I believe PES demo will come out 2nd or 3rd week of August. Really looking forward to how it is going to play, seeing FIFA has been pretty much the same for the last 3 years with minor improvements.

With Konami missing out on PES 2014 on next gen, they'll have more time to release a game worthy of next generation consoles, as opposed to their abysmal releases in the past decade. Still they got a lot of work to do, but I prefer their vision of game to that of EA.

Yeah me too.

As for missing out on next gen they claim a lot of that do is to do with working out the kinks with the new engine before making a game worthy of it.

Sounds like they don't want to just make a port, which suits me just fine as i won't be making the next gen jump till around the time PES 2015 comes out.

As for the demo, i'm basically counting down the days Laughing

I like PES 2013 but it does have issues.... mainly AI and what can only be described as engine issues.

Animations and physics are well behind what they should be in 2013 but they seem to have massive strides in that department from what i have seen for 2014.

Also its game modes and online really need a major upgrade.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah me too.

As for missing out on next gen they claim a lot of that do is to do with working out the kinks with the new engine before making a game worthy of it.

Sounds like they don't want to just make a port, which suits me just fine as i won't be making the next gen jump till around the time PES 2015 comes out.

As for the demo, i'm basically counting down the days Laughing

I like PES 2013 but it does have issues.... mainly AI and what can only be described as engine issues.

Animations and physics are well behind what they should be in 2013 but they seem to have massive strides in that department from what i have seen for 2014.

Also its game modes and online really need a major upgrade.

Wait, I thought next gen PES was a port. I remember Konami saying they were going to use Kojima Fox engine for next gen as well?

Agreed, AI needs to be fixed as it is not in an acceptable state and more often leaves a bitter taste in my mouth than not. And while we're at it, fatigue/stamina system needs to be reworked and passing needs to be toned down and *bleep* that speed merchant card, it's been ruining online experience for the past 2-3 years Laughing

I hope they simplify the controls a little bit as well, giving you the option to choose the difficulty at least. I much prefer FIFA's easy to pick up philosophy. Being easy to learn doesn't necessarily mean you're losing depth. Seems like a lot of times players are awarded for being a better gamer or button masher than for having some understanding of football. I've always preferred 'easy to learn, hard to master' video games.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Yeah but PES 2015 will be specifically designed for the new PS4 and Xbox One.

Like this one will be for 360 and PS3, what i'm saying is this is the first game using the Fox Engine so obviously its not going to be perfection and instead of porting it over they focusing exclusively on current gen platforms and obviously they can get more out of the Fox Engine with the better hardware.

You can't port games over and expect the same quality of game its just not possible.

In fact i heard current gen Fifa 14 is getting negative reports from people who have played it because they are trying to have their cake and eat it.

PES actually did similar at the start of this generation with PES 6 porting it over to 360 and they are only just recovering.

I think its much better this way to focus entirely on the current gen and make the next one entirely focused on next gen.

As for the things you mentioned i agree with all of it....

I know the stamina and fatigue thing has been changed though.... PES community manager said " sprinting round all game and see if it has no effect" so you are probably going to have to more smart with your pressing this time.

I know they have toned down the passing too, from reading community impressions from people who were invited to Konami HQ but i can't really say for myself until i play the game.

Also agreed on how much of a steeper learning curve it has compared to Fifa, it takes so much longer to get used to that i can see why it turns people off.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:11 pm

I really hope what you say is true but I feel using the same engine for both current and next gen means next gen will simply be a port (with better graphics and few more animations).
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Yeah but they would be using the next gen versions to build the game and then port over to old consoles.

So doesn't really effect anyone other than the people who stay with the old console.

But anyway that is a long way away as they wouldn't be going next gen until the 2015 version.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:40 pm

Le10 Sport has actually got their hands on the game and this is their preview lol.

Graphics: New game engine with new graphics. And if Konami has not yet completed the challenge to match or exceed its competitors on the aesthetics of EA Sports, the developer has polished its jewel. From the first frame, the improvement is obvious and immeasurable than the previous versions. The players have won for detail, and also the supporters cheering is extremely beautiful.

Gameplay: A return to a simulation worthy of the name for this new game. The new engine offers new sensations and the game developers have managed to create a real football game. Almost everything is based on the actual control of the ball. Buffon always attempted to block the ball while Neuer prefer that quersta extensions on. Like FIFA 14, the construction of the game and the passing accuracy and ball control will be essential to try to inflate the net.

Atmosphere: This is one of the significant improvements in this new version of PES. The atmosphere of the stadium has been completely renovated. The public is now sings and plays a real role in the 12th man on the field at certain times of the game. The public can literally affect the performance of the team and galvanize the players. It also reacts differently in each country and in the same football culture.

Community: Working on gameplay and graphics in PES can not get quality in all areas. For the time being very discreet on the "online" game, the developers know that the gap is still large with FIFA on its mode of ultimate team, for example, has more than 3.4 million games played per day. However, the PES community continues to grow, particularly with the development of PES League in the whole of France.

Conclusion: Aside from Cristiano Ronaldo on the cover (replaced by Neymar), PES 2014 has not lost in quality and is mostly shot (again) for the simulation. After a few hours of treatment, the pleasure is real and this delicate blend of tactics and technique promises a great game. Finally, only the lack of concessions threatens to undermine the greatness ... This season, for the first time in five years, PES has clearly laid down the gauntlet to FIFA in September.

http://www.le10sport.com/vips/jeux-video-pes-2014-fait-sa-revolution112110

Those who can understand French as the translation is likely to be a bit dodgy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:25 pm

How is manager mode in PES?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:37 pm

M99 wrote:How is manager mode in PES?

No one knows because its apparently undergone big changes this year.........

That's what i think the Le10 sport preview meant by its community section....

In past games the online and game modes were a big negative towards Fifa.

It sounds like still nobody knows what's going on.

Even if the Gameplay, Graphics and Atmosphere has improved a lot.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:19 pm

Pro Evolution Soccer ‏@officialpes 8m
#PES2014 to feature the ARGENTINIAN LEAGUE and the 20 teams from La Primera División! http://proevol.ly/PESArgentinian pic.twitter.com/N0JeB3IOui

hmm

Pretty good acquisition, to go along with the Brazilian league and Copa Libertadores licenses.

Rumours abound Chilean league has been acquired too although not confirmed yet.... dat south american domination :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next