Neymar JR: O Galo do Barça

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Re: Neymar JR: O Galo do Barça

Post by Donuts on Tue 8 Dec - 19:44

shame if true, wont play in club world cup, but least team gets a small break during xmas so he'll have time to recover

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz on Tue 8 Dec - 21:15

The fool always gets injured before or during a major tournament..
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Wed 9 Dec - 0:06

Knew this would happen, that's what you get for running 90 minutes like a mad man doing everything against minnows. Now he puts another Barca trophy in jeopardy.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla on Wed 9 Dec - 1:00

having a go at a guy who's always giving 110% during a match Laughing :facepalm:

MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts on Wed 9 Dec - 1:34

the injury is a slight groin pain lol an estimated time will be announced tomorrow but i doubt it'll be too long.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat on Wed 9 Dec - 8:36

@Bankz wrote:The fool always gets injured before or during a major tournament..

CWC a major trophy?
I barely care more than a supercup now that we have 2 of them.

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick on Wed 13 Jan - 16:30

http://www.espnfc.us/barcelona/story/2785898/neymar-ordered-to-appear-in-court-over-barcelona-transfer

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming on Mon 15 Feb - 6:41

This pos needs to work on his finishing.

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Messico on Thu 18 Feb - 19:38

Ney doesn't care about poverty Lliga opposition

El Messico
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sivart on Mon 11 Apr - 13:46

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/football-leaks-reveal-the-details-neymars-barcelona-contract-5044392

More distractions.
Sivart
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Sat 23 Apr - 7:32

This guy is majorly pissing me off. Hasnt played a decent game in months. For the money paid it's beyond ridiculous.

He's a professional and shouldnt get distracted. Could cost Barca the entire season ffs.
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep on Sun 24 Apr - 12:37

He needs to be sorted out. LE needs to get his discipline on.

Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik on Sun 24 Apr - 15:48

I think the criticism of Neymar is a bit over the top. Yes, he has dropped off in form. Probably a result of all the off the pitch distractions.
Dont agree that he has been acting petulant lately. That is just his style of play. He is always going to antagonize opponents with his tricks and flicks and that was the case even a few months back(when he was blazing on all cylinders).
Also dont think he has been that bad. Certainly not bad enough to drop him. End of the day, he gives his all on the pitch( barring a few games when he wasnt tracking back and neglected his defensive duties).

As a Barca fan, I can only ask for 2 things. That we play the Cruyff way and that the players give their all. Just a passing phase for Neymar. Hopefully the week's rest will do him good.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer on Sun 24 Apr - 16:07

Agree the guy is in short of confidence and benching him will not help that at all. I can let slide him missing sitters or misplacing passes in final third. What pisses me off is he trying to do some mumbo jumbo trick or over dribbling and loosing ball that directly lead to the counter attacks. Guy needs to try less and play normal game.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Sun 24 Apr - 16:09

Last couple games Neymar has not been giving his all though. I've seen him out there acting lazy like Messi and we can't afford that, especially since Alba is trash and needs the help from Neymar. That's what annoys me more than anything. As far as petulant, he has been acting a bit like a punk recently. Against Atletico I'm fine with it because Thugletico deserve it, but against Sporting?

More aggressive than Suarez out there sometimes. I'm fine with him antagonizing with tricks and flicks, that has never bothered me. However when he's kicking at opponents after the ball is gone, or fouling players without intention to get the ball, yeah I'm annoyed because he's acting like a punk.

More than anything that's simply because it shows that he's distracted and that he's not focused on his football. I don't think he should be dropped but he needs to get it together.

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik on Sun 24 Apr - 16:31

Which is why I mentioned barring a few games.He has always put in the defensive effort.

To an extent,I can understand him being aggressive. He gets the lumps kicked out of him every single game with the referee doing very little. He is probably the most fouled player but also the least protected(in relation to how much he is fouled). He gets far less protection than someone like Messi. Opponents also try to wind him up all game long. That combined with the off field issues may have led to him acting out a couple of times.

Enrique just needs to have a quiet word with him to get him back on track.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sun 24 Apr - 23:24

I agree, want something out of whatever the people that want him sold are smoking.

That being said, with him playing an international competition this summer yet again it's hard to see him playing like a new man come next season.

Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick on Mon 25 Apr - 3:01

I do like it was agreed that he only plays in one summer tournament. Playing both Copa and Olympics would of been too much; he already looks worn out I think he deff needs the a real summer to relax.

He also needs to figure out what he wants. He needs to either sign the contract extension we are offering or somethings gotta give.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts on Mon 25 Apr - 18:15

rumor that is 99% fake is saying that we're going to replace him with dybala.

which got me thinking how would you guys feel if we traded in neymar for 180m and bought pogba and dybala with that money?

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer on Mon 25 Apr - 18:28

That would be gud deal IMO. Especially getting Dybala that guy has serious talent and we could use him to alternate with MSN.. Buuut that's clearly not happening. This happens every time, we fap and fap for young talent and end up nailing washed up milfs.

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Mon 25 Apr - 20:24

@Donuts wrote:which got me thinking how would you guys feel if we traded in neymar for 180m and bought pogba and dybala with that money?

would be a steal of the year
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Mon 25 Apr - 21:03

Dybala a good striker but he's not Neymar. Pogba a decent midfielder but one I don't particularly think fits in Barca too well.

Neymar is twice the player of either of them as far as I'm concerned. Besides, who is actually going to buy Neymar for that money, and do you really think Juventus would sell both of their best and brightest young players without any clear replacements except for a lot of cash? This isn't FIFA

Absolutely not.

For me, Neymar is not for sale. Neymar is the future of Barca when Messi is gone.

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts on Mon 25 Apr - 21:17

like i said the rumor is not true and no we're not getting any of those two players just a hypothetical situation.

and i wouldn't be too surprised to see neymar go before messi.
the kid looks like he'd leave as soon as things go downhill and a bigger paycheck comes around, which is fine and normal these players are mercenaries.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming on Mon 25 Apr - 21:41

He was supposedly caught partying it up at the EPL award ceremonies or after party or whatever.

He has massive talents and can be a huge force, but this kind of behavior/actions are going to hold him back like Dinho and one before/after him too.

"I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Mon 25 Apr - 21:42

Couple poor performances, some distractions because of international tournaments, contracts etc and all of a sudden Neymar is a mercenary who would leave Barca if there is a bigger paycheck elsewhere.

I'm sorry but you lot are having a laugh I think. There is a minimal amount of evidence to suggest that Neymar isn't happy at the greatest team in the world competing for titles every season and playing alongside Messi and Suarez.

Anyway while I wouldn't sell Messi I would certainly sell him before Neymar. That's no disrespect to Messi though of course, it's simply a decision that, if it has to be made, I think should be made when the time comes.

NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick on Mon 25 Apr - 22:09

It's not too far fetched.

While Neymar himself looks happy here, his agent (father that we gave a massive bonus to) has openly already said PSG is a very interesting option and that they have reached out to him.  Also factor in that we have been trying to negotiate and offer a contract extension to Neymar and his father/agent since the season started and Neymar and his father/agent have not signed anything. Neymar has also said he is a huge fan of Pep, and we know City could afford him just as much PSG could (especially with Zlatan's huge salary coming off there books this summer, as well as perhaps other players)
Rumor has it they were practically black mailing the club that they wouldn't sign anything unless we allowed Neymar to play both summer tournaments, which is gross if true. So while I don't see Neymar himself as the issue, I do see his father/agent as one.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum