Neymar JR: O Galo do Barça

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Re: Neymar JR: O Galo do Barça

Post by windkick on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:09 pm

It's not too far fetched.

While Neymar himself looks happy here, his agent (father that we gave a massive bonus to) has openly already said PSG is a very interesting option and that they have reached out to him.  Also factor in that we have been trying to negotiate and offer a contract extension to Neymar and his father/agent since the season started and Neymar and his father/agent have not signed anything. Neymar has also said he is a huge fan of Pep, and we know City could afford him just as much PSG could (especially with Zlatan's huge salary coming off there books this summer, as well as perhaps other players)
Rumor has it they were practically black mailing the club that they wouldn't sign anything unless we allowed Neymar to play both summer tournaments, which is gross if true. So while I don't see Neymar himself as the issue, I do see his father/agent as one.

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:19 pm

@CBarca wrote:Couple poor performances, some distractions because of international tournaments, contracts etc and all of a sudden Neymar is a mercenary who would leave Barca if there is a bigger paycheck elsewhere.

a bit naive to think that way
all players are mercenaries 10 years ago neymar was at madrid as a youth saying they are the best club in the world, and if we didn't sneak in that 40m to his dad i doubt he'd even be a barca player but wearing the jersey of whomever offered the most, be it PSG, Madrid, etc etc.

does it take away from him? no but i feel more security from players like pique, iniesta, etc when it comes to contract renewals because they have ties to the club, messi owes his career to barca and he constantly expresses that, whereas neymar's family (agent) keeps talking about PSG here or Madrid that all the while partying and playing bad, picking fights in games with a teammate.

just saying in 5 years time it wouldn't be too shocking to see him in a different team.

i hope he recovers his form and stays with us for a long time but i find that unrealistic.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:25 pm

@CBarca wrote:Couple poor performances, some distractions because of international tournaments, contracts etc and all of a sudden Neymar is a mercenary who would leave Barca if there is a bigger paycheck elsewhere.

I'm sorry but you lot are having a laugh I think. There is a minimal amount of evidence to suggest that Neymar isn't happy at the greatest team in the world competing for titles every season and playing alongside Messi and Suarez.

Anyway while I wouldn't sell Messi I would certainly sell him before Neymar. That's no disrespect to Messi though of course, it's simply a decision that, if it has to be made, I think should be made when the time comes.

I have to agree on this.
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick on Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:03 pm

If you mean selling Messi before Neymar, that it happens when Messi is 32/33 and Neymar is 29/30 then I agree.

Messi walking around is still 10x the player Neymar is or ever will be. And no way Neymar is still here when he hits 30. His father will eventually move him to another club.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts on Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:34 pm

i'm personally not saying who is worth keeping more than the other.
but just saying it seems more probable that messi will stay longer than neymar

hopefully i'm wrong though.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:05 am

Nothing to do with his performances, everything to do with his character. He is a sly little shit, always has been. First time I watched him was in a U19 oder U17 game against Argentina where he did nothing but dive and taunt and get an opponent sent of unfairly and laugh about it like a little shit. Can't change one's character, he is what he is. I can smell little shits 2000 miles against the wind.

The moment Messi and Suarez decline in a few years and together with them other senior key players like Iniesta, Alves, Pique and Mascherano as well and the team inevitably faces some barren years (let's face it, under Bartomeu we ain't building shit once the senior players are gone), Neymar will jump ship first. Bookmark this.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:16 am

i agree with you that Neymar will leave at the first sign of trouble (or bigger pay day from another club). Something Messi hasn't done, and something I suspect Suarez won't do (I bet he stays as long as we have him).

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:40 am

Yeah, we barely get any assertions from him and his people during treble times. The latest was his agent coming out and declaring that everyone would dream of playing for PSG. Laughing Imagine contract negotiations during trouble instead of treble times.

Take € 190M now and run. Barca can buy 3 established world class players with that, with intelligent spending half a squad even, although intelligent spending is ruled out under Bartomeu and friends.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:43 am

€ 100M Pogba
€ 30M Gündogan
€ 60M Reus

That's what you can theoretically and realistically buy. Whole new midfield and a straight Neymar replacement.

Reus Suarez Messi
Pogba Gündogan
Busquets
*someClowns*
GK

Looking good. Where do I sign to become Barca director?

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:47 am

I'm curious as to why anyone would think that selling Neymar because he's a mercenary and then replacing him with Pogba would be a good idea. If you have a problem with Neymar because you think he'll jump ship, why exactly is Pogba any better? Remind me please.

I'll even entertain the idea that Neymar is a mercenary. We'll go ahead and do that.

My response is to give him what he wants. Keep Neymar around right now and when Suarez and Messi haven't quite got it then make the team his, give him Messi money and he'll stay. He will be the best player in the world once Messi has reached that point, anyway, and will deserve that money.

Now if Neymar acts like a primadonna like Messi and stops tracking back and acts lazy, I will be the first to agree that he should be shipped off. As of right now though it's not Neymar that's acting like that, it's Messi. Messi might have more loyalty, but Neymar works more for the team and has done for a while now.

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:05 am

I don't think anyone bar futbol has said lets sell neymar lol

me and you are arguing two different things, im not saying lets sell neymar, far from it i hope he stays.
but personally i wouldn't be incredibly shocked if he left this summer if someone met his release clause, thus i asked in a unrealistic situation how would we as the barca fans feel if we used the money from him to buy said players.

all players are mercenaries btw idk why you find that degrading

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:36 pm

@futbol wrote:
The moment Messi and Suarez decline in a few years and together with them other senior key players like Iniesta, Alves, Pique and Mascherano as well and the team inevitably faces some barren years (let's face it, under Bartomeu we ain't building shit once the senior players are gone), Neymar will jump ship first. Bookmark this.

I'm glad you have opened your eyes to the inevitable. Wink
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:37 pm

@À bout de souffle wrote:
@futbol wrote:

I'm glad you have opened your eyes to the inevitable. Wink

His character was always in doubt as far as I'm concerned, not his potential. Smile

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:42 pm

@futbol wrote:€ 100M Pogba
€ 30M Gündogan
€ 60M Reus

That's what you can theoretically and realistically buy. Whole new midfield and a straight Neymar replacement.

Reus Suarez Messi
Pogba Gündogan
Busquets
*someClowns*
GK

Looking good. Where do I sign to become Barca director?

Need more 30 something La liga based mediocrity. Lucho won't ratify your proposals, and since you worship him, having you as our director is a bit pointless, me think.:coffee:
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:46 pm

La Liga is the best league in the history of the game, it's normal to first look for experienced players in our GOAT league IMO. :coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle on Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:03 pm

Experience, sure. Sad He's the same hotshot who turned down Gündogan for Arda. His knowledge outside of LL is unflaterring, his squad rotation rigid and so is his man-management, I hope to God, he doesn't renew, or we will be looking like Celta in few years time.
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts on Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:06 pm

his rotations are good for every position except forwards.
the guy put sergi roberto everyone in the field to rest alba, alves, iniesta, buscuit, messi even at one or two games lmao

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:02 pm

@À bout de souffle wrote:Experience, sure. Sad He's the same hotshot who turned down Gündogan for Arda. His knowledge outside of LL is unflaterring, his squad rotation rigid and so is his man-management, I hope to God, he doesn't renew, or we will be looking like Celta in few years time.

Celta were fighting relegation when Lucho took over. Since he laid the foundations, they are fighting for a CL place. hmm

Talking about Dortmund players. Your boy Hummels is joining Bayern next season. Any comments? :coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle on Sun May 01, 2016 5:33 pm

@futbol wrote:
@À bout de souffle wrote:Experience, sure. Sad  He's the same hotshot who turned down Gündogan for Arda. His knowledge outside of LL is unflaterring, his squad rotation rigid and so is his man-management, I hope to God, he doesn't renew, or we will be looking like Celta in few years time.  

Celta were fighting relegation when Lucho took over. Since he laid the foundations, they are fighting for a CL place. hmm

For his Celta exploits there is also the one at Roma. Neither is conclusive, given the short sample. I've credited him for his debut season at Barca, he's done alright but he's also shown to lack foresight and long term planning. Doesn't help, he's become Barto's YESman.

Talking about Dortmund players. Your boy Hummels is joining Bayern next season. Any comments? :coffee:

I sensed his true self when he began to flirt ManU last summer. He's now heading back to the hell he emerged from. A perfect match.

What grates me is how he continues to wear the arm band.
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol on Sun May 01, 2016 7:04 pm

@futbol wrote:
@À bout de souffle wrote:Experience, sure. Sad  He's the same hotshot who turned down Gündogan for Arda. His knowledge outside of LL is unflaterring, his squad rotation rigid and so is his man-management, I hope to God, he doesn't renew, or we will be looking like Celta in few years time.  

For his Celta exploits there is also the one at Roma. Neither is conclusive, given the short sample. I've credited him for his debut season at Barca, he's done alright but he's also shown to lack foresight and long term planning. Doesn't help, he's become Barto's YESman.

And where were Roma before LE? Or after him? Getting 0-7ed before him, getting 0-7ed after him. Roma have had 8 managers in the past 10 years. It was always going to be a difficult task for a newbie making his coaching debut in a foreign football culture for a mediocre team (Keita is still starting for them in the year 2016, our backup whom we got rid of half a decade ago Laughing). So are we seriously going to hold his debut season at Roma against him? If he did a G. Neville and got them into the relegation zone I would have asked questions but the reality is, he merely put them where they were the season before he joined and then quit on his own because he didn't agree to suck Totti's dick like the rest of Rome. Hardly a desastrous coaching debut.

Let's wait and see about his long term planning. He has already successfully transitioned from Xavi. Next step will be to find successors to Iniesta and Alves and deal properly with the GK situation. Ideally find a young CB, too. Potential next Iniestas and Alveses don't grow on trees though and the first team coach is not a scout or sporting director, he can only judge La Liga players properly because he analyses and prepares against these teams regularly. So if he asks for Gameiro then it's the job of the sporting director to interfere and propose an alternative: "Look, we've got a 22 year old from France with the same characteristics, how about him instead of Gameiro?" We've got a sporting director for a reason, right? Not only to let Luis Enrique do what he wants.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun May 01, 2016 8:37 pm

I always said that Hummels is the new Beckenbauer.

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol on Sun May 01, 2016 8:54 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:I always said that Hummels is the new Beckenbauer.

You mean like 70 year old Beckenbauer for sure: Mentally disturbed and a fraud.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sivart on Wed May 11, 2016 2:59 am

@futbol wrote:
@futbol wrote:

And where were Roma before LE? Or after him? Getting 0-7ed before him, getting 0-7ed after him. Roma have had 8 managers in the past 10 years. It was always going to be a difficult task for a newbie making his coaching debut in a foreign football culture for a mediocre team (Keita is still starting for them in the year 2016, our backup whom we got rid of half a decade ago Laughing). So are we seriously going to hold his debut season at Roma against him? If he did a G. Neville and got them into the relegation zone I would have asked questions but the reality is, he merely put them where they were the season before he joined and then quit on his own because he didn't agree to suck Totti's dick like the rest of Rome. Hardly a desastrous coaching debut.

Let's wait and see about his long term planning. He has already successfully transitioned from Xavi. Next step will be to find successors to Iniesta and Alves and deal properly with the GK situation. Ideally find a young CB, too. Potential next Iniestas and Alveses don't grow on trees though and the first team coach is not a scout or sporting director, he can only judge La Liga players properly because he analyses and prepares against these teams regularly. So if he asks for Gameiro then it's the job of the sporting director to interfere and propose an alternative: "Look, we've got a 22 year old from France with the same characteristics, how about him instead of Gameiro?" We've got a sporting director for a reason, right? Not only to let Luis Enrique do what he wants.

Sure, need to wait to see what robert will do, but so far the rumors have been awful. there's also braida, is he doing anything these days?
Sivart
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol on Wed May 11, 2016 12:58 pm

Braida was bought to lure Pogba, failed and now he's sitting on his contract and pretending to be an "adviser". In other words: He's just paid to watch games.

I don't have a clue what Robert is doing.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik on Wed May 11, 2016 2:53 pm

There is no problem luring Pogba. Problem is that we dont have the money to buy him.
Any news yet on the shirt sponsor or kit deal? Without those, we are going to have to look for bargain buys or trust the academy( which Lucho is loathe to do).

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Wed May 11, 2016 3:48 pm

@futbol wrote:

These are some big words. I'd give him one more season to fully judge him. A few bad games doesn't instantly make him a muppet -- and he's still going to win 2 trophies this season so yeah... I will wait to see how he walks into his 3rd season.
Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum