Neymar JR: O Galo do Barça

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Re: Neymar JR: O Galo do Barça

Post by free_cat on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:26 pm

@Harmonica wrote:If you can't continue the play after the dribble, it isn't a successful dribble. From the 16 fouls, more are dives than actual fouls.

He couldn't beat a man against Italy, and against Uruguay, which is why I said he can't beat a man and just dives everywhere.

I hope this isn't actually indication how he will play in Spain, when he doesn't have the space and time he had in Brazil.

If you beat a man and afterwards you are fouled, it's a drible and a foul. And no, not most of the 16 fouls are dive.

Well done to ignore the rest of the post.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:30 pm

No, you're not beating a man if you can't continue, it isn't something debatable. And yes they were, he falls far too easily. I don't really understand why are you even trying to defend it?

What answer you want to it? He's almost the best player in a garbage tournament, which only Spain and Brazil are taking seriously, and where goals are scored from left and right, and nobody gives damn about defending?
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by laxman363 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Neymar gets fouled the most and that is because he is weak and most importantly he TRIES to dribble. He dived badly last night i agree but most of the times he is indeed fouled. He didn't dive once against italy. He does dribble well, you cant' argue that, that assist against japan was a world class dribble. As for being fouled later after dribbling, if you don't consider that a dribble than ronaldo hardly dribbles. Seriously, ronaldo doesn't dribble much as comparison to neymar if u see it that way. Neymar is the only player who when gets the ball,gives more priority to dribble than to pass the ball to someone. When you are dribbling so often you get fouled really often.
laxman363
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by laxman363 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:15 pm

hmmmm... he dived once in the hundreds of legit fouls against him and now everybody is making fun of his diving lol

Most players dive nowdays,except messi,what is the big deal.
laxman363
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:19 am

@Harmonica wrote:No, you're not beating a man if you can't continue, it isn't something debatable. And yes they were, he falls far too easily. I don't really understand why are you even trying to defend it?

What answer you want to it? He's almost the best player in a garbage tournament, which only Spain and Brazil are taking seriously, and where goals are scored from left and right, and nobody gives damn about defending?

BS. Total BS.

Every team is taking this tournament seriously. Japan, mexico, and nigeria gave it their all

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:48 am

@laxman363 wrote:hmmmm... he dived once in the hundreds of legit fouls against him and now everybody is making fun of his diving lol

Most players dive nowdays,except messi,what is the big deal.

ffs. rofl

#Carefree #kaspbffl
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:05 am

I just hope he cuts it out.

Regardless, we seem to have a starlet on our hands. Let's hope he can do even better for Barca. I've got high hopes for this kid.

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca2211 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:59 am

@CBarca wrote:I just hope he cuts it out.

Regardless, we seem to have a starlet on our hands. Let's hope he can do even better for Barca. I've got high hopes for this kid.

I think the diving will eventually fade out. C. Ronaldo use to be just as bad and was recognized as being a pretty bad flopper, now he rarely does it. Think it will stop eventually as he matures. The kid will be amazing those, that setup for the first goal was beautiful, the way he trapped it perfectly with his chest around the defender and almost chipped the keeper.....wow. Cannot wait for the season to start.

Barca2211
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:47 am

Still an overrated flop right jiopsi?

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:02 am

What a display. Tore Arbeloa apart, made a fool of Pique. Was a nuisance all night for Spain. Best player at the Confederations Cup and I will be a bit cautious yet as he has new surroundings to get used to and a lot of pressure, but we do know the boy is talented. Yes, he is very talented.

Neymar can be something special for us.

NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:37 am

Neymar can't beat a man. rofl 

Poor Pique. Time to start dieting. I'm worried to see how bad our Barça players did in this Confed except Iniesta and Pedro.

Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:23 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Still an overrated flop right jiopsi?
Didn't watch the game, so can't really comment. Overated from Italy and Uruguay game though still.

I had a feeling that Brazil would be much fresher for day more rest at home environment, Spain looking completely beaten from playing 120 minutes against Italy.

Lets see how Neymar will beat his mans when the defender is fresh and Neymar isn't.
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:53 am

He knows how to cope under pressure and no doubt critics will be sighting how he works in our system and with Messi but like at Confeds Cup, he will cope IMO and hopefully will do us proud...
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:15 pm

The final was the only brazil game i watched but one pf the things that struck me was how unselfish he is. Previously i thought he was a lot more individualistic. Very excited to see hpw he combines with messi.

Also free in regards to pedro are you talking about the competition as a whole or this match? Because if its the latter...

Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by kantian on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:15 pm

If you judge a player by their PERFORMANCES I see absolutely nothing in Neymars performance at the Confed that would justify him being labeled a flop or overrated. I understand the apprehension but this was the biggest stage Neymar has ever performed at and he stole this tourney. He was simply sensational and he shredded defenders from Real Madrid and Barcelona all night. It's really quite the story. Brazil winning the Confed which is essentially the opening ceremony to WC brazil. He just signed with Barca and won the final against the nucleus of Barca. This was the big times that some people are skeptical of him performing in. He's going to run through Liga defenses and he's not going to shrink from the big games. Thats just my observations judging from his PERFORMANCES.

kantian
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:33 pm

How is this the biggest stage he ever played? Laughing

The libertadores cup is a much more prestigious competition than the confederations cup.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kantian on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:35 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:How is this the biggest stage he ever played? Laughing

The libertadores cup is a much more prestigious competition than the confederations cup.

He beat the Euro and World cup holders(Spain). He beat the Euro runners up(Italy). This tournament presented the highest caliber of player and team he has faced. Tahiti and Japan could probably run the field in the Libertadores cup. As far as bosses are concerned this was a much harder dungeon.

kantian
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:17 pm

@kantian wrote:

He beat the Euro and World cup holders(Spain). He beat the Euro runners up(Italy). This tournament presented the highest caliber of player and team he has faced. Tahiti and Japan could probably run the field in the Libertadores cup. As far as bosses are concerned this was a much harder dungeon.
:facepalm: 
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:03 pm

@Ganso wrote:
@kantian wrote:

It's posts like that, that make me wish I was perma banned. You couldn't make it up.

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:05 pm

@kantian wrote:

I'll grant you that he played against a motivated Spain, but frankly this was neither the biggest stage (that would be a libertadores final) nor the best team he ever faced (us).

As for the tahiti comment, I can only Laughing

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kantian on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:25 pm

My Tahiti & Japan comment was probably the least relevant part of my statement. In fact my statement stands on it's own minus the comment. It was merely meant to antagonize the larger point but alright lets focus on things that were clearly meant to be sarcastic.

kantian
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Actually japan could probably win if they got better CB's :coffee:

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:58 am

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/santos/noticia/2013/07/documento-mostra-que-santos-levou-171-milhoes-do-barca-por-neymar.html

Globo, the most reliable newspaper in Brazil, reported exclusively today that they got their hands on documents that proved that Neymar only cost 17M,57M would be the total counting the 2 friendlies, agent fees and bonuses.For example, if Neymar wins the Balon d'or Santos will have to get paid 2M.No wonder you guys got a huge amount of cash to spend on CBs
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:01 am

17m for Neymar :bow:
Our board redeemed themselves a little if this is actually true.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Toronto

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:47 am

@Donuts wrote:17m for Neymar :bow:
Our board redeemed themselves a little if this is actually true.

Yeah... No.
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:49 am

World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next